Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do not buy the justification of blaming the victim. People in government took the job, for pay, of the fiduciary of the public trust. Then they use some BS commercial laws to bind the beneficiaries into undisclosed things that is not in their interests. That is a breach of duty. Some would like to argue that government is not a trust, that is wrong. The tax money and public buildings and lands are the trust property, only people pay the taxes (no matter how it is collected, takeout the people and no tax is collected) making them the settlor / beneficiaries, the constitutions are the trust documents. But what of the duties? The courts will not impose them upon themselves or other government officers, but instead will violate their own rules, statutes, precedents and constitutions to do what they will. Has the servant tricked the crown from the king.
    Last edited by pumpkin; 08-23-16 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I do not buy the justification of blaming the victim. People in government took the job, for pay, of the fiduciary of the public trust. Then they use some BS commercial laws to bind the beneficiaries into undisclosed things that is not in their interests. That is a breach of duty. Some would like to argue that government is not a trust, that is wrong. The tax money and public buildings and lands are the trust property, only people pay the taxes (no matter how it is collected, takeout the people and no tax is collected) making them the settlor / beneficiaries, the constitutions are the trust documents. But what of the duties? The courts will not impose them upon themselves or other government officers, but instead will violate their own rules, statutes, precedents and constitutions to do what they will. Has the servant tricked the crown from the king.

I like that Pumpkin;

In my thinking, with the federal repository available the whole while, Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913). It sure looks like murder in March of 1933 - "died suddenly" so applying the Fed Act to people as state banks to fight a made-up war carries things over the top. But if I can see it, then so can anybody and maybe allowing yourself to be defrauded invites legalization of fraud through consented criminal syndicalism.

Therefore I carry my mental argument to the Supreme Court - literally and figuratively - by carrying the Constitution. Congress was given Fiduciary Responsibility as you describe, and delegated it to the Fed (Board of Governors) in 1913 - to regulate the value of money. The Fed, under Congress' supervision has driven the value of the US Dollar so far down, snapping back to $42.22/fine troy ounce over a three day Bankers' Holiday would certainly be perceived as a total crash, especially to gold bugs.

All virtual gold (contracts) would vanish I am sure. And those with the real thing would feel very cheated since the paper would be carrying the same weight in operating theory.

So that is where one can only make sense of my lien, in the acceptance that the breach of trust (idealistically) creates a void, firing the trustee (Congress) and opening a void called Resulting Trust. I accepted the position of resulting trustee.

P.S. I watched a powerful movie recently, the kind only Anthony can pull off - Armistad. One might believe that it is possible to exert the force of heritage, watching that performance. - Calling on one's ancestors. See the Attachments, especially Attachment 2.

Doc 1 True Bill
    Attachment 1
    Attachment 2
    Certificate of Service on US Attorney General
    Certificate of Mailing on Colorado AG
    Certificate of Mailing on Colorado Governor
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-23-16 at 04:42 PM.