Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I do believe this could very well be the 'presumption', but it is completely without evidence and never even claimed in any complaint, so I guess they could just as well presume any other terrible think they want. This is The Creature From Jekyll Island is an important book. It tells you the who and why. That is completely left out of the Federal Reserve Act, so many people completely miss the deceptions there. At least once you read the book, you know to read the act a bit more carefully.
    There is no deception here. If one makes a use of intellectual property or a thing that is possessed or under the dominion of another, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws which govern the use. In other words, when one endorses the central banking scheme, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws established and settled by He who made the Use [Cestui Que Use] and as such the User is a Grantee and therefore with the benefit of the grant and as such simultaneously with the obligation of the duty. Thusly the Grantee is also Trustee.

A 1040 is nothing more than the Cestui Que Use [by and thru the I.R.S.] requiring its trustees to file each year showing how the trustees made a Use of the central banking estate. Since the Use is a benefit upon the grantee, the Trustee purchases the Use subject to the bylaws which govern the Use.

Now one will say, I don't endorse the central banking system I make a demand for lawful money. Well that is great! But now one has made a use of the bylaws which govern the United States districts and therefore one subjects one's self in the same manner as aforementioned. So now in the stead of being a trustee for the central bank - one is a trustee for the United States.

I once too thought a 1040 was a self indictment - but that is false thinking. The evidence of the Grantee/Trustee relationship is on the back of every check endorsed. So when folks ask "Where is the Law?" - what? Is the judge going to teach said one years of Trust Law overnight or in 15 minutes? I think not.

One will argue it is unconstitutional. And that shows their complete lack of comprehension. You are free to subject yourself to different agreements - and once one submits and consents to the service as Trustee to the central bank, then the Constitution actually wars against that one - BECAUSE at Art 1 Section X - the State cannot interfere with obligations of an existing contract. Since the central bank is endorsed of the United States, we plainly see that the United States will stand surety per 12USC411; and, we can see that indeed this is completely constitutional. A choice has been placed before you : Death [left] --- Life [Right]. You choose.

Such is all of life - this is just a small mirror of a larger fractal.

Best regards,

MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-12-16 at 06:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Money and Credit, by Hartley Withers, the great English authority on Finance.Under the influence of this purely capitalistic orientation, the estimation of economic values becomes one-sided; it is no longer rooted in the living connection which men must have with nature and with spiritual life, if nature and spiritual life are to give them satisfaction in body and in soul.It is easy to jump to the conclusion: The capitalistic orientation of economic life has these results, and it must therefore be abandoned. But the question is, whether in so doing we should not also be abandoning the very foundations, without which modern civilization cannot exist. One who thinks the capitalistic orientation a mere intruder into modern economic life, will demand its removal. But one who recognizes how modern life works through division of labour and of social function, will rather have to consider how to exclude from social life the disadvantages which arise as a by-product of this capitalistic tendency. For he will clearly perceive that the capitalistic method of production is a consequence of modern life, and that its disadvantages can only make themselves felt so long as the capital aspect is made the sole criterion in estimating economic values.Or uppermost ten and the lower millions However in a right structure of society, increase of capital should rather be the symptom which shows that the economic life, by taking into account all the requirements of man's bodily and spiritual nature, is rightly formed and ordered. The deep inner interests of individuals cannot unfold fully and freely through a spiritual life that is regulated by the political sphere, or that develops and uses human faculties merely as dictated by their economic usefulness. This kind of spiritual life may supply men with artistic and scientific movements as idealistic adjuncts to life, or it may offer them comfort and consolation in religion or philosophy. But all these things are only leading men outside the sphere of social realities into regions more or less remote from every-day affairs. It is only a free spiritual life that can penetrate the everyday affairs of the community, for it is only a free spiritual life that can set its own stamp on them as they take shape.The Men of Jekyll are our social realities.

To really get one's head around the FRB, paper money and electronic money, IMHO a term is: seigniorage (whether public or private).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The bottom line is this, if you rebut the presumptions, and they still persist, then the courts are broken and there is no law.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    To really get one's head around the FRB, paper money and electronic money, IMHO a term is: seigniorage (whether public or private).
    A dual function note makes that difficult to adjudicate. Consider the right half though, in light of Title 31 USC §3124:

Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    The bottom line is this, if you rebut the presumptions, and they still persist, then the courts are broken and there is no law.
    I enjoy toying around with Devil's Advocate where the principles of equity and endorsement consent are presented, to paint the illusion that if you are "in" then anything goes.

Here are two oaths of office, and believe me, these are exemplary of a much bigger criminal syndicalism:

Name:  oath 1 01.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  167.7 KB

Name:  oath 1 05.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  179.2 KB

One strong factor is that the district judges are in six year terms of office. This means that the alteration of the oath is intentional, as it was done mid-term. It is not as though somebody just interrupted him during lunch with a different oath and he signed it by mistake. This is a project with design - to void bonding.

That there is no law renders all these forums futile. What we still have is the natural course of execution, so that we might contract away violence to the butchers, farmers, ranchers, lumberjacks...

For civilization to be civil, we must be able to agree - without oversight, between one man and another. This is an update found on the Join Now page at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Update: In August of 2016 David Merrill finished a complete record – Rectification of Judiciary. He addresses the mechanics of a global attack on trust law. Simply put the ability to contract is being privatized into the Bar, for attorneys only. Attorneys at bench (judges) are intentionally fudging their oaths of office so to protect attacks on trusts, as lawsuits against the trustees named as individuals; instead of naming the trust or trustee. David Merrill has made the entire evidence repository available to students here and will be dedicating himself to edifying discussions on these forums.
    For a better view, examine the exhaustion of administrative remedy.

True Bill

Attachment 1-1
    Attachment 1-2

Civil Cover Sheet

Certificate of Mailing

I am going to be around here. Between these two sites though, I will not be making any argument and very little by way of statement anywhere else. I truly believe this is very productive, and that at least from my peace - where my heritage is coherent with my destiny, something can be done. This brings me joy so I keep at it.

Regards,
    David Merrill.

Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.
    Likely, to reiterate, the FRN isn't an obligation of the United States until its redeemed for lawful money. Also, tax as an interest collection action shouldn't apply to a foreign money system (principal isn't taxed, interest is).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    There is no deception here. If one makes a use of intellectual property or a thing that is possessed or under the dominion of another, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws which govern the use. In other words, when one endorses the central banking scheme, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws established and settled by He who made the Use [Cestui Que Use] and as such the User is a Grantee and therefore with the benefit of the grant and as such simultaneously with the obligation of the duty. Thusly the Grantee is also Trustee.

A 1040 is nothing more than the Cestui Que Use [by and thru the I.R.S.] requiring its trustees to file each year showing how the trustees made a Use of the central banking estate. Since the Use is a benefit upon the grantee, the Trustee purchases the Use subject to the bylaws which govern the Use.

Now one will say, I don't endorse the central banking system I make a demand for lawful money. Well that is great! But now one has made a use of the bylaws which govern the United States districts and therefore one subjects one's self in the same manner as aforementioned. So now in the stead of being a trustee for the central bank - one is a trustee for the United States.

I once too thought a 1040 was a self indictment - but that is false thinking. The evidence of the Grantee/Trustee relationship is on the back of every check endorsed. So when folks ask "Where is the Law?" - what? Is the judge going to teach said one years of Trust Law overnight or in 15 minutes? I think not.

One will argue it is unconstitutional. And that shows their complete lack of comprehension. You are free to subject yourself to different agreements - and once one submits and consents to the service as Trustee to the central bank, then the Constitution actually wars against that one - BECAUSE at Art 1 Section X - the State cannot interfere with obligations of an existing contract. Since the central bank is endorsed of the United States, we plainly see that the United States will stand surety per 12USC411; and, we can see that indeed this is completely constitutional. A choice has been placed before you : Death [left] --- Life [Right]. You choose.

Best regards,

MJ
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/412

https://www.facebook.com/federalreserve

I have not been here in a little while but just to give you guys a heads up they just started their own Facebook page to "educate" the public.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyf350 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/federalreserve

I have not been here in a little while but just to give you guys a heads up they just started their own Facebook page to "educate" the public.
    Jas 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

Jas 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Jas 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Jas 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Withholding information to detain a man in an unfavorable position is fraud. There is no meeting of the minds to form any agreement, it is done by fraud and fraud alone. The judge damn well knows that the people before him have not been properly informed, so he is only complicit of the crime. Justifying a wrong with trust law is only evil, not justice. The judge should at least force the evil side to bring forth the trust law within pleadings to make such a case, instead the judge simply presumes it, creating the case for the evil party in his own mind.
    Last edited by pumpkin; 08-22-16 at 02:12 PM.