Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The only thing between you and the Kingdom is between your ears.
    I'm hip to your gnosis. No wait did you just tap into my unconscious? Oh no - my mind - I no longer have control. How did you do that? I'm melting, melting...

When I linger between mental and psychical I get a headache on the right side...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    When I linger between mental and psychical I get a headache on the right side...
    I feel that.

Left - Weakness, or Deficiency in General; Lacking in Knowledge, Virtue, etc. “Do not let your LEFT hand Know what your RIGHT hand is doing. Goats are on the left…. physical and literal

Right - Strength, or Fullness in General; Possessing Knowledge, Virtue, etc. “If your RIGHT hand (i.e.-the one that knows that it’s doing, as opposed to the left hand, which doesn’t) offend, cut it (i.e. the KNOWLEDGE of the Kingdom) off. If your RIGHT eye (Matt 5:29–i.e.–the one that sees the Knowledge, Virtue, Fullness & Strength of God, as opposed to the left eye, which doesn’t) offend, pluck it (i.e. the KNOWLEDGE of the Kingdom) out. The Apocryphal (extra canonical) books & the knowledge of the mysteries caused divisions & controversies in other words, & had to be cut off. We walk in maimed, but we walk in nonetheless. Sheep are of the right.

Cain was of the Left - Abel kept the flocks [sheep] of God.

Mountain - Kingdom, Throne—(Enoch, ‘Mountain in Midst - Heart IS his Throne
    Hills - Smaller, or Subordinate Kingdoms, Thrones
    Rivers - Courses of Times & Events—“Waters of Teachings or Doctrines" - as in Raging Waves of the Sea
    Sea - Church Age, Nations, Peoples, Tongues , Kings
    Dry Land - Waterless - Secular, Godless Places; Science, Reason, Amorality,

==========

St. Paul knew that the mysteries would not be understood or accepted in his time as such he says :

1Co 8:13 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

and Jesus asks:

Joh 21:5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.

Joh 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Of course the Church has not meat [of the true Mystery of God] they have denied Christ three times now. And furthermore, Peter knowing his fate accepts it - for another Man will robe him in his old age. Said Man is John or the Elect which know the Mystery and will turn Peter from the dead hand [Left] in literalism unto the Right Hand [alive in Christ] which is to say alive in the Spirit.

That is why he who understands the Gospel of Thomas can never die. For to know what that Gospel is saying is to know the keys to the Kingdom and thusly the literal "letter of the law" is dead to the knower.

Nevertheless, even to this day - a lady told me a few days back that there was a talking snake in the garden of Eden. And this woman had gray hair on her head. That is sad - truly sad. I wonder about the mind that will accept a creature living three days in the stomach of a "whale". Or a talking snake. That whale must have been a prophet for it knew to spit out an evangelist on the shore of a dry land just in time for a thirsty people to hear the truth. Sort of sounds like - just maybe - that the whale is the Church which has been withholding the extracanonical books - and the Elect shall come forth with Spiritual Truth to teach a people who are starving for real substance - the World. Said World is under the complete domination and mind control of the Church which is Peter.

Once the Archetypes are known the keys just show themselves - everything is being restored and we live in wonderful marvelous times. As I look to the West and my Spirit is crying for leaving [West - end of the Age]. There walks a lady [church] we all know who shines white light [real truth - of the Mystery of God] and wants to show.

Mary of Magdala is also the Age and Jesus is the Son who left Mother and Father and went to build a house and will return to take a wife but in the meantime "earnest purchase money" in the Spirit has been granted as down payment on future performance. Each with his own gift according to the graces of God.

There now -my head feels much better. Comes now Benyahmin - son of my Strength [Right Arm]. Throw out the money changers in the Mind. These do nothing but sell you to the Left which is a waste land of literal drought - for they fished all night long out of the LEFT side of the boat and caught nothing.

Look at the face of a $1 note. Which seal is on the Left? And i'll bet many thought where is he going with all of this. The serpent of the left is a Spot in our Love Feast - a 3rd party to the Marriage of Leadership and Citizenship.

For Eve [citizenship] brought the temptation to Adam [Leadership] but Adam was not fooled. And these two [male - Man and female - Man] allowed another Man to enter into their Marriage bed. Yes, friends Eve gave birth to Twins and each boy had a different Father. Adam fathered Abel - can you guess who fathered Cain? Whispers the gray headed woman - it was that talking snake. I jest.

Fractals as it were - to bring together many threads. Nothing new under the sun.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-24-16 at 12:32 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

“If I plunge into the water in freezing below zero weather in order to save my fellow man, or if I fall into the water while trying to push him into it, the consequences of the cold I catch will be exactly the same in both cases, and no power in heaven or earth beside myself or the man (if he is able to do so) will increase my suffering because I have committed a crime, or will relieve my pain because I performed a virtuous deed.” Certainly; the consequences in question here appear to an observation which limits itself to physical facts to be the same in both cases. But may this observation, without further research, be considered complete? Whoever asserts this holds, as a thinker, the same view point as a person who observes two students being taught by two different teachers, and who observes nothing else in this activity but the fact that in both cases the teachers are occupied with the two students for the same number of hours and carry on the same studies. If he were to enter more deeply upon the facts, he would perhaps observe a great difference between the two cases, and he would consider it comprehensible that one student grows up to be an inefficient man, while the other one becomes an excellent and capable human being. — And if the man who is willing to enter upon soul-spiritual connections were to observe the above consequences for the souls of the human beings in question, he would have to say to himself: what happens there cannot be considered as isolated facts. The consequences of a cold are soul experiences, and I must, if they are not to be deemed a miracle, view them as causes and effects in the soul life. The consequences for the person who saves a life will spring from causes different from those for a criminal; or they will, in the one or the other case, have different effects. And if I cannot find these causes and effects in the present life of the people concerned, if all conditions are alike for this present life, then I must look for the compensation in the past and the future life. Then I proceed exactly like the natural scientist in the field of external facts; he, too, explains the lack of eyes in animals living in dark caves by previous experiences, and he presupposes that present-day experiences will have their effects in future formations of races and species. Australia a convicts colony or Victorian work houses explains the lack of eyes in animals living in dark caves by previous experiences knowledge and karma shareholders in life. Nobody has my eyes or I would have none, Left in Weakness, or Deficiency in General; Lacking in Knowledge, or just lacking conscience Right Possessing Knowledge, Virtue, etc. eye for eye and justified in lacking conscience.Now, it is clear that this acknowledgment, this extension of knowledge of nature beyond nature is more than mere cognition. For it transforms cognition into life; it does not merely enrich man's knowledge, it provides him with the strength for his life's journey. It shows him whence he comes and whither he goes. And it will show him this whence and whither beyond birth and death if he steadfastly follows the direction which this knowledge indicates.A kingdom conscience

Right the physical dunking in water means very little and most run the risk of catching a cold. Yes - a kingdom of conscience! Amen.

So Eve has a choice - and since the story is fractal, it is just as true for us at this time as it was 1000 years ago and 10,000 years from now. The citizenship must be allowed to choose. And we see a choice between two loves right on the face of the $1 note. For atop Washington's Head is an Alter. Indeed sir, a kingdom of conscience.

If she chooses to fish out of the left side of the boat [canon of bylaws] she will catch nothing and darkness shall continue - and folks will continue to complain about dominion of which they know nothing or little, at best. But if we have the courage to be our brothers keeper and begin to fish from the Right side we will find.

Looking WITHIN myself - I am faced with a choice that will have ramifications without me should I choose unwisely.

Thusly Eve laid down with another Man [not Adam]. And these two Men now compete for her Love. The ancient play unfolds right before our very eyes and the greedy cannot see to see because they are too busy trying to figure out how to sustain materialism so that all of their lusts and greed may be satiated upon their envy and fear.

As I say it is fractal in nature and one can easily speak to the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous system as Adam/Eve and so it goes....within and without - when the analogy is known it can be applied to many frames of reference. As Thomas, the Elect, relates the sayings of Jesus - know what is right in front of your face.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913)

It seems for them to offer remedy admits injury. And I wonder, how is compelled performance any proper remedy? The servants have set up a false presumption against the people who created the offices to serve them. I understand the presumption to be that I am part of the federal reserve banking system (only one approved purpose of FRNs), and it most certainly is against my interests to presume such a nasty lie. And in the end, our servants has turned over our 'money' system to the Satanic, NWO international banking system (money changers), having no power whatsoever to delegate a delegated power.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913) And in the end, our servants has turned over our 'money' system to the Satanic, NWO international banking system (money changers), having no power whatsoever to delegate a delegated power.
    How many enumerated powers does congress have?
    To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
    To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
    To coin [not print] Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin;
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    “If I plunge into the water in freezing below zero weather in order to save my fellow man, or if I fall into the water while trying to push him into it, the consequences of the cold I catch will be exactly the same in both cases, and no power in heaven or earth beside myself or the man (if he is able to do so) will increase my suffering because I have committed a crime, or will relieve my pain because I performed a virtuous deed.” Certainly; the consequences in question here appear to an observation which limits itself to physical facts to be the same in both cases...
    Pragmatism disagrees with your premise. I (authoring Pragmatism) would rephrase it so that guilt creates unhealthy conditions of sin while forgiveness and love promote health and wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913)

It seems for them to offer remedy admits injury. And I wonder, how is compelled performance any proper remedy? The servants have set up a false presumption against the people who created the offices to serve them. I understand the presumption to be that I am part of the federal reserve banking system (only one approved purpose of FRNs), and it most certainly is against my interests to presume such a nasty lie. And in the end, our servants has turned over our 'money' system to the Satanic, NWO international banking system (money changers), having no power whatsoever to delegate a delegated power.
    I think that one should keep in mind that for the first twenty years FRNs were basically markers for state banks to exchange currency. They were redeemable in gold. However, since they were elastic there was the expected run at the end of the twenty year charter in 1933.

The remedy is simply to get out of fractional reserve banking.

P.S. MJ - You are really on a roll lately. I am experiencing neuroregenesis and am coherent with your teaching about the right side of the brain.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-24-16 at 04:21 PM.

Were all guilty of sin thats our fall from grace the egocentric heaps the law on others as attachment to the redeemed grace if your eating off the same tree of knowledge how its generated is just authoring Pragmatism.How many roads must a man walk? is as pragmatic song How many branches of one tree does that apple grow on.Ask why Christ used parables was it to prolong his time on earth or mine.

Were all guilty of sin thats our fall from grace the egocentric heaps the law on others as attachment to the redeemed grace if your eating off the same tree of knowledge how its generated is just authoring Pragmatism.How many roads must a man walk? is as pragmatic song How many branches of one tree does that apple grow on.Ask why Christ used parables was it to prolong his time on earth or mine.
    That is the conditioning of a commercial and religious business plan. But that is my opinion. I have no guilt after seeing the diagram described from the Bible. I see CHRIST was a Master about this:

Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
    Even the Masonic translators knew - see the upper case noun in specific? Son? Son of God.

The healing followed the guiltlessness.

Were all guilty of sin thats our fall from grace the egocentric heaps the law on others
    The discount window is an instrument of monetary policy (usually controlled by central banks) that allows eligible institutions to borrow money from the central bank, usually on a short-term basis, to meet temporary shortages of liquidity caused by internal or external disruptions.

FORM OF LETTER OF AGREEMENT
    [Letterhead of the Borrower]

Date: ______________________________

Federal Reserve Bank of __________________________________
    Address
    City, State, Zip

Attention:

In consideration of being able to request Advances from and incur Indebtedness to you and in consideration of your making Advances to us we agree to the provisions of your Operating Circular No. 10, effective October 15, 2006, as amended and supplemented from time to time thereafter (“Circular;” capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning specified in the Circular).

[Enclosed are (1) certified copies of the Certificate, (2) certified copies of the resolutions that you requested and (3) documents(s) containing the name, title, and signature of those persons authorized to request Advances from and to pledge our assets to you.]

Any notices required under the Lending Agreement may be directed to the following department(s): [list department(s) and address(es)].

By: _________________________________________
    Authorized signature(s)

Agreements
    https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/en...ments.aspx#loa

Reserve Banks ordinarily do not require depository institutions to provide reasons for requesting very short-term primary credit. Rather, borrowers are asked to provide only the minimum information necessary to process a loan, usually the amount and term of the loan. Should a pattern of borrowing or the nature of a particular borrowing request strongly indicate that a depository institution is not generally sound or does not satisfy the conditions described in the two previous paragraphs, a Reserve Bank may seek additional information.

52 words of credit is listed in https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/Ho...t-Window#types that statement make you a debtor if you use there promissory note is a legal instrument (more particularly, a financial instrument), in which one party (the maker or issuer) promises in writing to pay a determinate sum of money to the other (the payee), either at a fixed or determinable future time or on demand of the payee, under specific terms..

The problem is there is no money: It’s all paper with ink on it, its backed by nothing backed by nothing.

Federal Reserve notes are not dollars. Those notes are denomi¬nated in dollars, which are the unit of account of the United States money. The Coinage Act of 1792 established the dollar as the basic unit of the United States currency, by providing that “The money of account of the United States shall be expressed in dollars or units, dimes or tenths, cents or hundredths . . . .” 31 U.S.C. § 371.

FRNs are 1) not dollars; but 2) are “units of account”.

The federal gov-co then sold the physical Notes at cost ($20.60/1,000) to the Federal Reserve System.
    Today, under this arrangement, the Federal Reserve can buy a $100 FRN from our government for about a nickel, and ultimately loan it back to the American people at full face value ($100). Plus interest.

Right from the FR Act itself "Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver, or any other commodity. Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in gold since January 30, 1934, when the Congress amended Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act to read: "The said [Federal Reserve] notes shall be obligations of the United States….They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank." Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in silver since the 1960s".
    Last edited by Chex; 08-25-16 at 12:03 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"