Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ninth of Av

The Ninth of Av

What Happened On the Ninth of Av?
    A Historical Overview

Attachment 4378

The 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av, commemorates a list of catastrophes so severe it's clearly a day set aside by G?d for suffering.

Picture this: The year is 1313 BCE. The Israelites are in the desert, recently having experienced the miraculous Exodus, and are now poised to enter the Promised Land. But first they dispatch a reconnaissance mission to assist in formulating a prudent battle strategy. The spies return on the eighth day of Av and report that the land is unconquerable. That night, the 9th of Av, the people cry. They insist that they'd rather go backThe Jews were shocked to realize that their Second Temple was destroyed the same day as the first to Egypt than be slaughtered by the Canaanites. G?d is highly displeased by this public demonstration of distrust in His power, and consequently that generation of Israelites never enters the Holy Land. Only their children have that privilege, after wandering in the desert for another 38 years.

The First Temple was also destroyed on the 9th of Av (423 BCE). Five centuries later (in 69 CE), as the Romans drew closer to the Second Temple, ready to torch it, the Jews were shocked to realize that their Second Temple was destroyed the same day as the first.

When the Jews rebelled against Roman rule, they believed that their leader, Simon bar Kochba, would fulfill their messianic longings. But their hopes were cruelly dashed in 133 CE as the Jewish rebels were brutally butchered in the final battle at Betar. The date of the massacre? Of course—the 9th of Av!

One year after their conquest of Betar, the Romans plowed over the Temple Mount, our nation's holiest site.

The Jews were expelled from England in 1290 CE on, you guessed it, Tisha b'Av. I
    n 1492, the Golden Age of Spain came to a close when Queen Isabella and her husband Ferdinand ordered that the Jews be banished from the land. The edict of expulsion was signed on March 31, 1492, and the Jews were given exactly four months to put their affairs in order and leave the country. The Hebrew date on which no Jew was allowed any longer to remain in the land where he had enjoyed welcome and prosperity? Oh, by now you know it—the 9th of Av.

The Jews were expelled from England in 1290 CE on, you guessed it, Tisha b'AvReady for just one more? World War II and the Holocaust, historians conclude, was actually the long drawn-out conclusion of World War I that began in 1914. And yes, amazingly enough, Germany declared war on Russia, effectively catapulting the First World War into motion, on the 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av.

What do you make of all this? Jews see this as another confirmation of the deeply held conviction that history isn't haphazard; events – even terrible ones – are part of a Divine plan and have spiritual meaning. The message of time is that everything has a rational purpose, even though we don't understand it.

(Source)
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

the Spiritual Meaning of 9th of Av is CLEAR! Repent you rebellious Jews!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What Happened On the Ninth of Av?
    A Historical Overview

Attachment 4378

The 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av, commemorates a list of catastrophes so severe it's clearly a day set aside by G?d for suffering.

Picture this: The year is 1313 BCE. The Israelites are in the desert, recently having experienced the miraculous Exodus, and are now poised to enter the Promised Land. But first they dispatch a reconnaissance mission to assist in formulating a prudent battle strategy. The spies return on the eighth day of Av and report that the land is unconquerable. That night, the 9th of Av, the people cry. They insist that they'd rather go backThe Jews were shocked to realize that their Second Temple was destroyed the same day as the first to Egypt than be slaughtered by the Canaanites. G?d is highly displeased by this public demonstration of distrust in His power, and consequently that generation of Israelites never enters the Holy Land. Only their children have that privilege, after wandering in the desert for another 38 years.

The First Temple was also destroyed on the 9th of Av (423 BCE). Five centuries later (in 69 CE), as the Romans drew closer to the Second Temple, ready to torch it, the Jews were shocked to realize that their Second Temple was destroyed the same day as the first.

When the Jews rebelled against Roman rule, they believed that their leader, Simon bar Kochba, would fulfill their messianic longings. But their hopes were cruelly dashed in 133 CE as the Jewish rebels were brutally butchered in the final battle at Betar. The date of the massacre? Of course—the 9th of Av!

One year after their conquest of Betar, the Romans plowed over the Temple Mount, our nation's holiest site.

n 1492, the Golden Age of Spain came to a close when Queen Isabella and her husband Ferdinand ordered that the Jews be banished from the land. The edict of expulsion was signed on March 31, 1492, and the Jews were given exactly four months to put their affairs in order and leave the country. The Hebrew date on which no Jew was allowed any longer to remain in the land where he had enjoyed welcome and prosperity? Oh, by now you know it—the 9th of Av.

The Jews were expelled from England in 1290 CE on, you guessed it, Tisha b'AvReady for just one more? World War II and the Holocaust, historians conclude, was actually the long drawn-out conclusion of World War I that began in 1914. And yes, amazingly enough, Germany declared war on Russia, effectively catapulting the First World War into motion, on the 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av.

What do you make of all this? Jews see this as another confirmation of the deeply held conviction that history isn't haphazard; events – even terrible ones – are part of a Divine plan and have spiritual meaning. The message of time is that everything has a rational purpose, even though we don't understand it.

(Source)
    I read your Chabad article.
    Blaming God for your nation's judgement by religiously calling it 'clearly a day set aside by by God for suffering', is offensive, and utter rubbish, if you are not blinded.

Temples 1 and 2 were destroyed because the Jews rebelled against God both times, the second time rejecting the very Messiah, Yeshua, prophesied throughout the Torah, Law, Prophets, and Wisdom Literature, and confirmed by irrefutable miracles, and his bodily resurrection from the dead, which no one has ever been able to provide an adequate explanation for why no body was ever found.

When you rebel against God, as a matter of practice, for hundreds of years, $h!T happens!

The Jews rebelled against Rome, and what a surprise, God uses this date over and over to tell them ONE THING: REPENT you rebellious people! Be baptised in the name of Yeshua Meshiah for the remission of your sins!

The WWII explanation was a lame as the attempts to explain why no one ever found Yeshua's body! 'Historians conclude WWII is just long drawn out number I! What Historians? That ridiculous, and untrue.

Jews who read this, I love Israel, I love Hebrew culture, and I in no way hate Israel, at all. But you have to repent of your unbelief. Yeshua is the Messiah. If you don't, you can keep expecting to get your A$$ kicked every 9th of Av, by your OWN rebellion, not because God want to see it happen!

Shalom!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    Blaming God for your nation's judgement by religiously calling it 'clearly a day set aside by by God for suffering', is offensive, and utter rubbish, if you are not blinded.

Temples 1 and 2 were destroyed because the Jews rebelled against God both times, the second time rejecting the very Messiah, Yeshua, prophesied throughout the Torah, Law, Prophets, and Wisdom Literature, and confirmed by irrefutable miracles, and his bodily resurrection from the dead, which no one has ever been able to provide an adequate explanation for why no body was ever found.

When you rebel against God, as a matter of practice, for hundreds of years, $h!T happens!

The Jews rebelled against Rome, and what a surprise, God uses this date over and over to tell them ONE THING: REPENT you rebellious people! Be baptised in the name of Yeshua Meshiah for the remission of your sins!

The WWII explanation was a lame as the attempts to explain why no one ever found Yeshua's body! 'Historians conclude WWII is just long drawn out number I! What Historians? That ridiculous, and untrue.

Jews who read this, I love Israel, I love Hebrew culture, and I in no way hate Israel, at all. But you have to repent of your unbelief. Yeshua is the Messiah. If you don't, you can keep expecting to get your A$$ kicked every 9th of Av, by your OWN rebellion, not because God want to see it happen!

Shalom!

I understand how frustrating this can be. I have been attending "Prayer for Israel" lately myself. One misconstruction is right there - YEHOSHUAH is theophoric. YESHUAH is a slur by removing the theophoric nature of His Name.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I understand how frustrating this can be. I have been attending "Prayer for Israel" lately myself. One misconstruction is right there - YEHOSHUAH is theophoric. YESHUAH is a slur by removing the theophoric nature of His Name.
    The nature is Shin-Mem [Fire - Water] as in Shin - Mem - Yod - Mem where Shamayim means Heavens.

Notice that Egypt is Mitsrayim ==? Mem - Tsade - Resh - Yod - Mem. Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Notice Miriam ==> Mem - Resh - Yod - Mem..... close to Egypt - missing a Tsade [which is Righteousness]

Notice that Mem - Yod - Mem = Water

Gen 1:2 .....And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

In the Name [Shin - Mem] of Yehoshuah [Yod - Hey - Vav - Shin - Ayin]

Yod = Divine Spark
    Hey = Breath
    Vav = Connection or Nail [in Tent]
    Shin = Fire of Spirit
    Ayin = Primeval Light [Gen 1:3]

Therefore NAME [Shin-Mem] is a mark of character, authority or honor. Thusly one must be baptized in the WATERS [Two - Mem]. But it has nothing to do with dunking one's body in dihydrogen monoxide. But rather learning the Truth [Mem] hidden in the symbolic parable.

Shalom - Shin - Lamed - Vav - Mem ===> Fire - Staff - Connection [Nail] - Water.....He who comes in the NAME [Shin - Mem] comes in Peace.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-19-16 at 05:24 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post

Shalom!
    Perhaps you should be directing your vehemence against the author or publisher because as far as I know the "your" or "you" ought not be directed at any of us. If you note, the original thread was made on 9th of Av. There is plenty of evidence that World War I and World War II were purposed to eliminate reduce the populations of Western Europe (some suggest orthodox Christians to have been the primary targets).
    Last edited by allodial; 08-18-16 at 07:01 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION:

He is a Jew who is one Inwardly. How long must we suffer those who would attribute nationality to Scripture. Clearly St. Paul understood that Judah sits in the East is a symbol for Spirit - and Light - thusly in Numbers we see -

Num_2:9 All that were numbered in the camp of Judah were an hundred thousand and fourscore thousand and six thousand and four hundred, throughout their armies. These shall first set forth.

186,400 - as in the speed of light. WHAT A COINCIDENCE? Not really.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Seems God and St. Paul take a different view on who is a Jew.

Seems many have it confused - Jerusalem ABOVE is the Mother of us all. Honor thy Mother and thy Father. Jerusalem BELOW is bondage! And yet folks pray for some State. I wonder do they beg God? As if there is want with God.

Speaking of unbelief - many a Christian is completely asleep - Sleeping Beauty - as it were. In name only - so lets not point fingers here at beliefs. Why must there be a club? God is NOT a respecter of persons. Sleeping Beauty slumbers on absent Conscience subject to the 7 lower vices [fiery serpents] - Humanity the GREAT WHORE riding the 7 lower vices [lower serpent nature]. So lets do try to not single out any such belief or people.

Shin - Lamed - Mem ---- Thy rod and thy Staff they comfort Me ----- Peace. Perhaps one day the Christians will find the 72 virgins written in their Bible - I wonder how long. Maybe a Jew can point it out to them? Lets be kind to each other.

The Spirit gives LIFE - but the Letter leads to Death. History and such is great but does it give life?

Let it Rain.....for we walk in a dry, desert land - yea, thou I walk in the "valley" of the shadow of death..." - Low places [feet or heel touches the earth].

James [Jacob] - speaks to the 12 scattered abroad - akin to the 144,000 who will know and understand the Mystery of God and will publish and reveal these to the World = Onesimus sent to Philemon.

Adam = Aleph, Daleth, Mem

Aleph = 1
    Daleth = 4
    Mem = 40

144 ===> see it? In other words Adam in his 1st Estate = Perfect Image and Likeness of God. So there will be those who know and understand both the roots, tree and the leaves and they will speak it and publish it and sing it. But first a HARD RAIN must fall. Listen carefully.

Where have you been?

12 Misty Mountains = 12 tribes - 12 Cranial Nerves - deadened to Spirit

6 crooked highways = 6k years

7 sad forests = 7 lower vices

12 dead oceans = DEATH not knowing the Spiritual meanings of the literal Word... No Shin-Mem..... only Yod-Mem.

10,000 = 1/2 of the troop shown at Mahanaim - TWO TROOPS - therefore in the Matrix [Womb] there is 10k sons and 10k daughters. - but he relates them to graveyards in NOT KNOWING the TRUTH. They lack Mem or Water [Truth]. Remember the Woman at the Well?

What did you see?

A new born baby - Born of Spirit - Rev 12 - with wild wolves all around it -

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

A Highway of Diamonds with nobody on it = THE WAY OF LIFE - Ref Psalms 119.

A black branch with blood that kept dripping - Remember I am the vine - ye are the branches - and the woman with an issue of blood for 12 long years - a BLACK branch is found here -

Son_1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Son_1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Men with hammers bleeding - A hammer is in the hand to do work - but this is futility for the deeds are birthed from Carnality which is against the Kingdom of God - thus their work is death.

10,000 talkers whose tongues were all broken:

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

Guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children: This is the Scripture being in the hands of the ignorant - so they twist it to their own destruction:

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

And what did you hear?

I heard the sound of a Thunder that roared out a warning - Thunder always comes AFTER Lightening - Thusly is the Angel with one foot on the Land and the other the Sea - Thundering - speaking WITHIN - Calling your name! Come away my Dove....

The Roar of a Wave that could drown the whole world - from Jude:

Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Can you hear and see now? Has Jesus healed your ear of which Peter cut off? And have you been given sight to see what is right before your very eyes? Amazing, yes?

100 drummers whose hands were a blazing - 100 is the number in Scripture for the Elect. So the Election are working overtime to get the message out there but it seems no one can hear. Can anyone awaken Sleeping Beauty? She is Consciousness subject to the 7 lower natures - the 7 dwarfs - she awaits a Prince to kiss her to awaken her from her Slumber - an Israel. Whilst she looks Without her gates she remains in slumber - she must look within as Jesus said!

10,000 whispering - those who know the truth - the other 1/2 of the matrix - but NOONE is listening:

Hos_9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Who can hear the words of the Spirit? They are as whispers in the room of raging waves.

Continued....

Continuing....

One is starving and many laughing. Is this not the lower and higher self? Carnality laughs and mocks and sends out its giant [Golliath] to face the "little boy" David. But externally, look at how the world [carnal beast mind] mocks the Spiritual - and Jesus said they will HATE you for my name's [Shin-Mem] sake. Fire-Water [male/female]. They will mock and say how dare there be Muslim holidays celebrated in the U.S. and the Spiritual man returns - they have just as much right to live as anyone else. And yet, the dead return - they are not in our club - send them to hell.

The song of the poet who died in the gutter - is St. Paul. Ref Acts 17:28. Noone can hear Paul even to this day! Very few can. So he died in the gutter is a way of saying his message is currently dead - yet preserved in Salt. For the day when the 144,000 bring it forth.

Clown that cried in the alley - reminds me of Like a Rolling Stone: See if you can hear the tune now after your recent experience:

You never turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns
    When they all come down and did tricks for you
    You never understood that it ain't no good
    You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you
    You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat
    Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
    Ain't it hard when you discover that
    He really wasn't where it's at
    After he took from you everything he could steal.

Siamese Cat is SPOKESMAN - Ref Diplomat to 1st Samuel 8. He really wasn't where it's at....Amen.

And who did you Meet?

I met a young child beside a dead pony: Horses in Scripture refer to Flesh. Thusly the young child is the Spiritual man-child birthed of the Woman [Wisdom or Holy Spirit] - dead pony is Carnality.

A white man who walked a black dog - see how the outside is clean but the inside is FILTHY. Reference Ezekiel 13 - all of it. Also the white man is Higher Mind - and the black dog is Carnal Mind. Notice now he met these is to say he KNOWS HIMSELF.

A young woman with a burning body - that my friends is your Soul - the burning Bush! Jesus said - with patience ye shall possess your souls!

A young girl - she gave me a rainbow- Reference Isaiah 11:2. She is Mother. She unlocks the 7 seals - on the backside of the book [Spine] - she helps raise the Central Pillar [your son - within]. She is Menora - 7 Lights. She has white light and wants to show: 22 knops on 7 candlesticks ==> 22/7 = 3.14 [ring a bell]?

I met one man who was wounded in Love - Our Father. We left our 1st Estate. Honor thy Father and thy Mother!

Another man wounded in hatred - Ref to Hosea 9:7 - Carnal Mind [another man]. Ref Roman 8:7 - Carnal Mind is Hatred against God.

And what'll you do now?

You have climbed the Mountain - you have met yourself for the first time - what now will you do? Will you sit in the East [Spiritual Place] as Jonah or will you HELP in Charity and Love to those who are blind? For many don't know their left hand from their right! Will you Shine On - or will you take for yourself?

Go back DOWN THE MOUNTAIN - Mosheh - go be of assistance! Go Help. Go walk where ignorance reigns [deepest dark forests] - remember there were many TREES in Eden.

Isa_61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

There are many forests that are in complete ignorance - fishing out of the Left side of the Boat they catch nothing! Where the people are many and their hands are all empty - Jesus said "Children have ye any meat?" Can you hear that across time to this very day? Have ye any meat?

Pellets of Poison flooding their waters - Lower Waters = Yod Mem. Truth mixed with Error is ERROR. Poison of the Mind is MUCH MUCH WORSE than the body!

Home in the Valley meets the damp dirty prison ==> Valley is low place on the Earth thus we create our own prison in our Carnal Mind as we build the wall - a brick at a time - We subject ourselves to the lower 7 vices as Humanity as the great whore rides the back of the beast with 7 heads. Thusly until we begin to built the ARON KODESH - Holy Ark [Boat] we are subject to those lower 7 - see now Medusa? See the Fiery Serpents on her Head? She is Mary Magdalene in her former state [whore]. See now the allegory? Few can. And I mean very few!

But when she turns, she is the woman following Jesus Christ weeping - and she will anoint his head [Christos] and his Feet [understanding] with oil and tears. For she has Turned! But Joshua [Yehshuah] fought the battle of Jericho and the Walls came Down!

The executioners face is always well hidden - this strikes at the core of this experience - LIABILITY. Folks desire limited liability - and this is NOT the Way of God. Ref Hebrews 7:22. If you CREATE you must take Full Liability. Man know thyself!

The hunger is ugly and souls are forgotten: Hunger for TRUTH.... listen carefully:

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Eze 18:5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,

Eze 18:9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

Very important now - to see this - IF the foregoing, THEN the latter:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Got it now? The creature was transformed into Man. But ONLY if the Creature Obeyed and Submitted to the Kingdom of his/her Creator! Jesus said "why call me Lord and you do not obey me?"

Black is a color and none is a number = IGNORANCE.

And I will TELL it and THINK it and SPEAK it and BREATH it - this is the duty of the Spiritual Man to promote truth [Mem] for he is born out of Fire [Shin]. Moses go back down the Mountain.

And reflect from the Mountain so all souls can see it! ALL SOULS - many now do not possess their souls - so it is the job of the Spiritual Man to NOT cast his pearls before swine [carnality] but rather to issue forth the message and hopefully some will hear. This is Isaiah 6 - Who will go for Us? Here am I, send me!

And I'll stand on the Ocean until I start sinking -

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

A regenerated Peter - with eyes on Christ can walk on Water. See now that the lower waters do not bind the Spiritual Man for his lower waters have been redeemed into Truth in accord with the Higher Waters. A new Heaven and a new Earth.

I will KNOW my song well - before I start singing - That way I don't breed confusion- I explain my words and not just rattle off 6 is 9 and all other such bull. For if I know and cannot teach, then I am a vain rattle. And I will start singing! Build your ARON KODESH [Holy Ark - Ship Boat]

Best regards,
    MJ

WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE

With guns in their hands and God on their side.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-18-16 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Please link us to your favorite online bible?
    David Merrill if you are writing to me, I generally don't use online sources - save these shown hereinafter. I would rather recommend one to obtain a pre 1965 Strongs Concordance; a Green's Interlinear; BDB concordance; Thayer Concordance.

I took a 13 week course in ancient Hebrew [pictograph] which was wonderful. There is so much to glean in each word - each word is like a galaxy of thought - the depths are amazing.

I enjoy this site

Regarding Bibles - I study with Bullinger's work - and 1611 King James. Any bible post 1910 I would not have in my house. Furthermore, finding three items in the Ark - also include : Click Here

R.H. Charles - wonderful works.

Also - I love the work this man does - CLICK HERE - always be careful about putting new wine in an old wine skin.

Be blessed -

Yod - Divine Spark
    Hey - Breath

Almost forgot - ESWORD - but with care...it is limited - but still a great work.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-18-16 at 10:09 PM.