Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ninth of Av

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    IN MY HUMBLE OPINION: He is a Jew who is one Inwardly. How long must we suffer those who would attribute nationality to Scripture. Clearly St. Paul understood that Judah sits in the East is a symbol for Spirit - and Light - thusly in Numbers we see ...
    Judah was a son of Israel ('prince/princes of God') even if that included sonship by tutelage in holy and spiritual things. Israel preceeded Judah and Judah stemmed from Israel rather than vice versa. The NT lucidates that the saints are members of a royal priesthood (it appears that they are seated and empowered directly by God--thus princes (Sarah means prince) of the Most High [El--high, highest]).

Regarding nationality and scripture: is it not true that the terms of a trust or agreement can be put in writing?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you; yes, that is what I meant.
    There is Strong's, yes. But there is also Gensenius.

An English-Hebrew lexicon : being a complete verbal index to Gesenius' Hebrew lexicon as translated by Prof. Edward Robinson, D.D. (Joseph Potter Lewis)

An Account of the Printed Text of the Greek New Testament (Samuel Prideaux Tregelles)
    Last edited by allodial; 08-19-16 at 02:30 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I feel like the brunt of a cruel joke Allodial. I have to look at the end for the Index, find a page number and then find the page by that number in Roman numbers!!

Great piece of work though, at a glance. I might get used to it, fishing around, reading the Roman numbers.

It reminds me...

Add one character and turn this Roman #9 into a #6:

IX

Give up?

SIX

If somebody took the time to turn the Index into a Table of Contents - .pdf; so you could just click...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-19-16 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Judah was a son of Israel ('prince/princes of God') even if that included sonship by tutelage in holy and spiritual things. Israel preceeded Judah and Judah stemmed from Israel rather than vice versa. The NT lucidates that the saints are members of a royal priesthood (it appears that they are seated and empowered directly by God--thus princes (Sarah means prince) of the Most High [El--high, highest]).

Regarding nationality and scripture: is it not true that the terms of a trust or agreement can be put in writing?
    You make an excellent point; however, expressions in writing which denotes love, is far from the real love mixed with service and emotion [feeling]. In the letter is just a cold expression - in a sense the letter lacks soul and spirit. What remains is a dry barren place known as the "letter of the law."

Since the Letter is written with such a Wisdom which is fractal in its nature - noone may say this is what it means without first framing his statement. Therefore one may expect that if the inside of the House is filthy so too the outside [typically]. But if the inside be clean - the outside too will be clean.

James 4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

So one need only look around. What do you see?

While I will not argue with literal birthing of children in terms of Jacob birthed Judah, I will also suggest that perhaps Israel are archetypes in Thought. And the Remnant are the most ancient archetypes that have remained - passed to the Posterity by inheritance upon our meager status this day. Like I said - a suggestion.

Jacob would then be an enlightened Mind with full faculty of thought - 12 Suns - 12 sons - 12 Cranial Nerves in branches of 2 = 24 elders. Then is one equipped to better comprehend the Four Rivers. And now I will explore the First Verse in Genesis in expansion of the WATERS.

====

So now we see in Heavens the Spirit working ON THE WATERS - And we see the Lower waters restored [A new Heaven and a new Earth]

Gen 1:2 .....And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Now lets go exploring further shall we?

Moses = Mosheh in Hebrew....Mem - Shin - Hey ===> Water - Fire - Breath [Ref Hebrews 12:29]

So in Mosheh we can see the Soul aspect of our-self being formed as God Breathes Life into our inner being [water]. For now we see in Mosheh that WATER = TRUTH. But as a symbol may have many different meaning depending on where you are on the ladder - Water also is a medium of which Electricity may flow - El.

And we can now return to Genesis 1:1 and see that it is NOT INTERPRETED correctly. In Hebrew we see:

http://biblehub.com/text/genesis/1-1.htm

Bereshith bara Elohim et Ha Shamayim we-et Ha Eretz

now the terms ET and WE-ET are Accusative and they are used to mark the direct object of a transitive verb. Now what escapes most is that the first term Bereshith is a noun - bara - verb and Elohim Noun.

Elohim is a complex noun for it is a plural singularity. Sort of like the Church is singular but contemplates a plurality of organizations/ beings. So then Elohim is made up of El and Eloah. El is masc. and Eloah fem. So then lets get crackin..

Before you speak you typically take a breath in to fill your lungs with capacity to make sound. So there remains a silent Aleph before the Bet in Bereshith. So in the first we see Aleph-Beth = Strong Man of the House = All in All - A perfect Circle.

Next is Resh - or Rosh which means Headship. And we read WITH WISDOM was the House built for a man places his seed and leaves. But she receives and conceives seed and she builds the House. Now what is lost in the English is the ET which is actually an Aleph-Tav. Now we see that The Word is the Alpha [Aleph] and the Omega [Tav]. So now we can render:

In or With WISDOM Elohim creates the Heavens and the Earth.

See now we can appreciate that creation is not a one and done - but an ongoing purpose of creation. And again in exploration of Elohim we see aspects of creation. Nevertheless the creature [Us] is allowed to pursue its interests within constraints. For example I grant my children rights to make a use of the computer, within constraints of my oversight.

Now as you can see you can continue to explore verse 1 into its depths when you explore the original language you find that Mem - Water - Truth and you find that Shin - Fire

For in Bereshith we find: Aleph [Strength]; Beth [House]; Resh [Chief or Head]; Shin [Fire]; Yod [Divine Spark as an Outstretched Hand - Jesus Works in M.A.N.] and Tav [Cross or End].

So not just in the FIRST WORD we can see AB [Strong Man] with R-SH [Holy Spirit] transforms Y-T [Man thru the Aleph-Tav]

So even at the Head of the first term of the Scripture the entire His-Story is unfolded - and He said it is finished. But He was subject to the powers that be and he submitted himself unto Death - and he overcame death NOT BY HIS OWN STRENGTH.

===============

So what of this Egypt thing, right?

In Hebrew the term Egypt is mitsrayim

H4714
    mitsrayim

Now you may be asking yourself how on earth did they get Egypt from mitsrayim? Well you need to look further. If you look carefully in the area called Egypt in Africa you will note that a Nile River flows South to North [Spinal Column] into the Nile Delta [Brain] and the layout of this river is precisely the same construction of a human creature. So then We must go down into Egypt if we are to overcome. And that is an INWARD journey.

But notice that Mitsrayim is bounded by TWO WATERS? Two Mems! Look at the structure of the term. And consider we found a Resh-Yod in Bereshith. But now we see also a Tsade. Tsade refers to Righteousness. You may notice that Abraham, Jacob, Jesus went into Egypt - for we read OUT OF EGYPT HAVE I CALLED MY SON. So Egypt is just STEP ONE. And we must go into Egypt to transmute our lower waters which is mixed with falsity and error - into real truth. So the first step is to transform our Water into Wine. 1st Miracle.

Mosheh had a sister right? Lets get a look at her in relation to Egypt [mitsrayim]

H4813

miryam

Do you notice anything interesting about the two? Both are bounded by Mem. But notice Miryam is missing a Tsade. Tsade is Righteousness.

Now then I think it was old George Washington who said you must learn to follow before you lead! He was right on the Money - just look at his head - see the Alter?

And now you get "Have no other gods before Me". For that Resh-Tsade is in you - an Aspect of the All. But you must go down into Egypt. Again I say Jesus went down into Egypt. For Joseph and Mary were told take Him into Egypt.

And it is in this tribulation that the lower waters [Mem - Ha Eretz] are transformed into the higher waters [Ha Shamayim]. Only you can choose to do this work. Noone is saying to submit to wrongdoing and tyranny - rather to live by the Grace and Mercies of God and quit upon your own strength. [Jacob was halted in his thigh - he limped = he was not to rely upon his own intellect] Once we go into Egypt and we learn the mysteries of the Left Hand and the Right Hand, then we can begin to develop the means of perception that allow us to walk with God.

Transmutation of the lower waters [lead] into higher Waters [gold]. And now we again connect the waters to the allegories.

For Jacob had four wives and there were four rivers which flows out of Eden. So we see that the lower waters refer to Sexuality and this is a feminine force. And we are either ruled by this or we subdue it and learn how to make a use of this nature for our own good.

Those lower waters are as fiery serpents which bite at our heels and eventually give us death [spiritual death].

If I am in the grace and mercy of God - who can charge anything against God's elect? Who is this Mountain? It is but a plain. For the Zaddok - Tsade [Z] or Righteous of God know there is no power but of God.

Thank you David Merrill - I am in receipt of the package you sent and I noticed upon one exhibit it spoke to 153 WISE WOMEN - indeed sir! It is the unwise man who releases his energy in ignorance. Look up!

A woman actually has three waters or three gates and one gate will not open until the other is opened. They go outside in - outer court - inner court - holy of holies. This speaks to orgasm but I fear many will be lost if we explore her waters further.

Notice that one may not be a priest in Israel [a title] if one has his nuts crushed [wounded in the stones]. Jacob placed his head upon TWO STONES. This is a very hidden knowledge - nevertheless she is Water [Mother] and he is Fire [Father]. And he should learn how to make her boil. For believe it or not her outer court is attached directly to her pineal and to all of her organs. And when she vibrates correctly in the outer court and she brings forth the water, then is the frequency properly set at the Shumann Resonance and he then may draw HUGE energies from the Earth.

It is as Jim sang - come on baby light my Fire [Chi].

Shalom, [Shin - Lamed - Vav - Mem]
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-19-16 at 06:20 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Jacob would then be an enlightened Mind with full faculty of thought - 12 Suns - 12 sons - 12 Cranial Nerves in branches of 2 = 24 elders. Then is one equipped to better comprehend the Four Rivers. And now I will explore the First Verse in Genesis in expansion of the WATERS.
    Jacob became Israel after spiritual regeneration. If you consider OT stories, I'm not sure that the author expected us to arrive at Jacob being an an embodiment of exceptional enlightenment and perfection. Consider any dishonest, character flaws, etc. The name 'Jacob' is said to mean 'supplanter' or 'holder of the heel'. Although lively interpretations of the scriptures can be edifiying, they would only be edifying if they stay within the scope of sound principles and sound doctrine. The body's makeup is telling of a greater reality so-to-speak, thought supersedes the physical. To project the body's design upon the greater and thereby restricting the greater is to miss the point. To see that the body's design points to something greater is more on point.

Consider, also, that Ishmael had twelve princes.

There are lots of people these days saying "Hey see I got the real truth and interpretation". However, the moment they start spouting off contrary doctrine, you know to run the other way.

Love, though very important, is not an utterly lawless and ambiguous love. We love a child by telling it to stay away from electrical sockets. But the modern idea of love would have one to believe telling a child to not play with electrical sockets or fire to be a form of hate. Love promotes constructive, creative actions toward others. Love of God encourages upright behavior among other things. Love is not "anything goes". Love encourages avoidance of sin.

If the spiritual regeneration principle is not grasped, it is doubtful that one would truly see the difference between Abram and Abraham or between Jacob and Israel or between Shaul and Paul.

Re: Man and Mind
    You could typify any man as 'mind' or any woman as 'subconscious' mind for obvious reasons. It doesn't take too much pondering to see why. Furthermore, the overemphasis on mind might get in the way of the notion of mind itself being a kind of equipment. There are those who errantly believe the 'world' or 'reality' to be illusions. A hologram isn't an illusion. An illusion most always is a deception. Whereas, a hologram would true to its intent or purpose rather than a deception, deceiving or misleading. The though the world/reality/universe may be holographic, it is hardly an illusion. If you become ill for drinking soap water, the sickness isn't an illusion, it is a true message to you. The antidote improves your condition and you feel better. The new report of health is true not an illusion. However, when faith is rightly being applied over and above the senses, then a disparity may exist between what is perceived carnally may and what is seen spiritually through faith. The importance of faith cannot be overemphasized IMHO.

Circular Reasoning In Interpretation
    If man carries a message, to dismiss and disassemble man as insignificant would tend to thwart the purpose, like putting away the presentation equipment and materials while coming of as being interested in the presentation. If Adam and Eve are dismissed as mere allegories and symbolism, you dismiss the idea that higher thought and higher action brought man into being, you disassemble man into abstractions as if the abstractions would be all that matter. The manifest realm is part of the inheritance: it is not some abhorrent thing to be dismissed. It is to be operated in according to sound principle. Imagine the one who has a man or a woman in front of him who is totally blind to the significance of the embodiment and is instead always looking off somewhere else.

Re: waters typology
    The waters in Genesis is said to utilize the same typology as in Revelations. Waters is explained at Revelations as "peoples, multitudes, nations and languages". We know from the NT that the saints are living epistles (letters, words). Consider also the concept of the Word (truth and wisdom of God) being made flesh (manifest). Thusly according to some the saints would tend to be light rather than light bearers.

Related:
    Meaning of Numbers In the Bible - The Number 12
    Last edited by allodial; 08-21-16 at 08:40 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Yes, yes, it is true that Peter [the church] is of old age and now unable to do for himself - thusly he puts off his earthly tabernacle. He has accepted his fate. And it is now that John comes forth in this late hour to robe him - to do for Peter what Peter did not do for himself. And yet it was Mary who discovered him resurrected from the grave!

For Peter was tasked to "Feed my Lambs" - which he clearly did not do. Nevertheless, in his old age - John shall robe him with Spiritual understanding. For Peter has died - put off his fleshly tabernacle.

John Ch 21: (added commentary) Discourse copied from Robert Ferrell - 153 Fishes Explained

20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following (The Elect follow after Peter, this is when Peter is Old, & John is still 'young' enough to carry him); which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. (In other words, Peter really shouldn't need John, because if he were to follow Jesus, he wouldn't need to be clothed and carried where he himself did not desire to follow Jesus.)

23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die (Yet he DID die Spiritually, but he, like Enoch, is being held back for the sake of the Elect, so that they can convert the Church, shorten the days & speed his coming): yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

======

Jacob was taught to be a Man [Israel] but Israel did not obtain unto the one who is unnamed - the One who Is.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

God is the God of Abraham (Jews) Isaac (Christians) & Jacob (Israel) (The Elect, or the “True Israel”). This of course is linked to James, Peter, and John on the Mt. of Transfiguration. Peter immediately goes to a physical house - allegorical to this religious age. But James corresponds to Moses [Judiasm - a house]; Peter to Jesus and John to Elijah [to come].

These are the three pillars - which Paul speaks about in Galations 2:9. and John is the pillar spoken about in Rev 3:12. And then there is:

1Tim.3:15 “But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.”

The great cloud of witnesses [elect] bring forth the glad tidings unto the modern church - also allegorical as Philemon - and thusly to Philemon is a benefit in Onesimus. Where Onesimus is an elect child birthed of Paul in his bonds. Currently Paul is not understood as he remains in chains in prison in the house of a Rich Man. As Peter says of Paul -

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Of course the three pillars give the RIGHT HAND of fellowship to Paul as Paul quotes from many, many extra canonical sources.

==============

Thusly it is John [the Elect] who will convert the true Judas - which was Peter [the Church]. For Jesus was buried in a tomb of a Rich Man.

And yet who can boast - for the Light is of the All. So let us not judge each other - but let each one eat that which satisfies and let that one be satisfied.

Exo 15:27 And they came to Elim, where were twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by the waters.

Jdg 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Jdg 4:5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-22-16 at 02:45 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!