Thread: The Ninth of Av

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    I read your Chabad article.
    Blaming God for your nation's judgement by religiously calling it 'clearly a day set aside by by God for suffering', is offensive, and utter rubbish, if you are not blinded.

Temples 1 and 2 were destroyed because the Jews rebelled against God both times, the second time rejecting the very Messiah, Yeshua, prophesied throughout the Torah, Law, Prophets, and Wisdom Literature, and confirmed by irrefutable miracles, and his bodily resurrection from the dead, which no one has ever been able to provide an adequate explanation for why no body was ever found.

When you rebel against God, as a matter of practice, for hundreds of years, $h!T happens!

The Jews rebelled against Rome, and what a surprise, God uses this date over and over to tell them ONE THING: REPENT you rebellious people! Be baptised in the name of Yeshua Meshiah for the remission of your sins!

The WWII explanation was a lame as the attempts to explain why no one ever found Yeshua's body! 'Historians conclude WWII is just long drawn out number I! What Historians? That ridiculous, and untrue.

Jews who read this, I love Israel, I love Hebrew culture, and I in no way hate Israel, at all. But you have to repent of your unbelief. Yeshua is the Messiah. If you don't, you can keep expecting to get your A$$ kicked every 9th of Av, by your OWN rebellion, not because God want to see it happen!

Shalom!

I understand how frustrating this can be. I have been attending "Prayer for Israel" lately myself. One misconstruction is right there - YEHOSHUAH is theophoric. YESHUAH is a slur by removing the theophoric nature of His Name.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I understand how frustrating this can be. I have been attending "Prayer for Israel" lately myself. One misconstruction is right there - YEHOSHUAH is theophoric. YESHUAH is a slur by removing the theophoric nature of His Name.
    The nature is Shin-Mem [Fire - Water] as in Shin - Mem - Yod - Mem where Shamayim means Heavens.

Notice that Egypt is Mitsrayim ==? Mem - Tsade - Resh - Yod - Mem. Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Notice Miriam ==> Mem - Resh - Yod - Mem..... close to Egypt - missing a Tsade [which is Righteousness]

Notice that Mem - Yod - Mem = Water

Gen 1:2 .....And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

In the Name [Shin - Mem] of Yehoshuah [Yod - Hey - Vav - Shin - Ayin]

Yod = Divine Spark
    Hey = Breath
    Vav = Connection or Nail [in Tent]
    Shin = Fire of Spirit
    Ayin = Primeval Light [Gen 1:3]

Therefore NAME [Shin-Mem] is a mark of character, authority or honor. Thusly one must be baptized in the WATERS [Two - Mem]. But it has nothing to do with dunking one's body in dihydrogen monoxide. But rather learning the Truth [Mem] hidden in the symbolic parable.

Shalom - Shin - Lamed - Vav - Mem ===> Fire - Staff - Connection [Nail] - Water.....He who comes in the NAME [Shin - Mem] comes in Peace.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-19-16 at 05:24 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!