Thread: The Ninth of Av

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, yes, it is true that Peter [the church] is of old age and now unable to do for himself - thusly he puts off his earthly tabernacle. He has accepted his fate. And it is now that John comes forth in this late hour to robe him - to do for Peter what Peter did not do for himself. And yet it was Mary who discovered him resurrected from the grave!

For Peter was tasked to "Feed my Lambs" - which he clearly did not do. Nevertheless, in his old age - John shall robe him with Spiritual understanding. For Peter has died - put off his fleshly tabernacle.

John Ch 21: (added commentary) Discourse copied from Robert Ferrell - 153 Fishes Explained

20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following (The Elect follow after Peter, this is when Peter is Old, & John is still 'young' enough to carry him); which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. (In other words, Peter really shouldn't need John, because if he were to follow Jesus, he wouldn't need to be clothed and carried where he himself did not desire to follow Jesus.)

23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die (Yet he DID die Spiritually, but he, like Enoch, is being held back for the sake of the Elect, so that they can convert the Church, shorten the days & speed his coming): yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

======

Jacob was taught to be a Man [Israel] but Israel did not obtain unto the one who is unnamed - the One who Is.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

God is the God of Abraham (Jews) Isaac (Christians) & Jacob (Israel) (The Elect, or the “True Israel”). This of course is linked to James, Peter, and John on the Mt. of Transfiguration. Peter immediately goes to a physical house - allegorical to this religious age. But James corresponds to Moses [Judiasm - a house]; Peter to Jesus and John to Elijah [to come].

These are the three pillars - which Paul speaks about in Galations 2:9. and John is the pillar spoken about in Rev 3:12. And then there is:

1Tim.3:15 “But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.”

The great cloud of witnesses [elect] bring forth the glad tidings unto the modern church - also allegorical as Philemon - and thusly to Philemon is a benefit in Onesimus. Where Onesimus is an elect child birthed of Paul in his bonds. Currently Paul is not understood as he remains in chains in prison in the house of a Rich Man. As Peter says of Paul -

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Of course the three pillars give the RIGHT HAND of fellowship to Paul as Paul quotes from many, many extra canonical sources.

==============

Thusly it is John [the Elect] who will convert the true Judas - which was Peter [the Church]. For Jesus was buried in a tomb of a Rich Man.

And yet who can boast - for the Light is of the All. So let us not judge each other - but let each one eat that which satisfies and let that one be satisfied.

Exo 15:27 And they came to Elim, where were twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by the waters.

Jdg 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Jdg 4:5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-22-16 at 02:45 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!