1. On the morning of 9 October, 2015 upon the land of the place known as Wilmington Massachusetts, i was arrested on an unbailable warrant placed on my person for alleged charge of unlicensed operation. UNBAILABLE WARRANT meaning that i could not get out if held. (See bottom of page one Court Case File: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AkhIaUJ_PVbzgcs4k4LgKHxXIxp-qQ
2. Just about that same time I was bound by metal shackles and taken against his will by other (more than one) armed man to an unknown place where i was held for some hours until i was shipped off to a place commonly known as Woburn district court house,
3. I was robbed of my Ten-Year-old Boy who was taken by two-armed man named: Robert Delaney and Michael Smith; (I have not seen or talked to my Boy who has been in foster care without cause or lawful order or even legal paperwork carrying the force of law);
4. i was brought before a man, dressed in black robe, who’s name is unknown acting in a defacto capacity of judge and before I spoke one single word the man acting as judge uttered something unknown and I was then shipped off to a place commonly known as Bilricca house of correction;
5. i was [detained ] held against my will for five(5) days in a locked room then shipped to a place commonly known as Cambridge district court house where i was locked up for about eight (8) additional hours, no phone call, no way to reach my son and no idea of what or why this was all happening. That time 8/14/15 around 4PM i was brought berfore a woman, whose name is unknown, dressed in black robe, acting as a defacto judge and before the I uttered a single word, the woman smashed a what looked like a wooden hammer on a desk and said:” dismissed”
6. I was held for about five (5) days and four nights in total between 9 October and 14 October 2015; Unannounced to I there was a hearing held, that took place at the Juvenal Court regarding my son who they never restored back to i, even now almost a year later. I was not at this hearing nor was I invited. The entire time locked away, i was unable to make a call after numerous attempts i could not access my son or my family or friends, to ascertain the safety and or well-being of him and or to direct or inform his captors who to contact or give the younling too and was not at anytime asked too by any man or woman during the time i was locked away unlawfully. i knows of no wrong i have done to any man or woman to warrant such action of the capturing and taking of my youngling, to deliver the youngling to strangers, without cause, charge or conviction, without evidence of some wrongdoing.
7. From the beginning all this came about as I, upon receipt of mail an unsigned presentment that was sent back to the man(Belmont PD) who originated it, refused for cause. I, some month later got a summons to come to court which I then sent back again RFC and with notice of the original RFC sent to the man acting as Police Officer.
8. Here is all the Evidence and I know that I have been trespassed against very badly. I need to find out what recourse with regard to the RFC I have. I did the honorable thing and was harmed, injured and still today taking loss, all as a result of this wrongfully managed RFC. I appreciate any and all thoughts and help regarding this most dreadful situation.
a. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkhIaUJ_PVbzgcs0Gls8u3o4pt84DA