Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbaliable Warrant after RFC

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    For there is no flesh body for these laws to operate upon! And therein is the key. At law or in law one just becomes legal flesh. Who has highest claim to ones flesh if u need never convince the coroner that your not dead but u can for the record convince yourself. MJ its that balance of equity all dead men are estate or probative property. Probative. Having the effect of proof, tending to prove, or actually proving. When a legal controversy goes to trial, the parties seek to prove their cases by the introduction of evidence.A NAME is Evidence of a Name A MAN is evidence of a Man having just flesh not a NAME given flesh.
    There is an organization or organizations making a wide claim to U.S. property and if you give them rise to believe that you should be in their Doomsday Book it might be quite unwise. Owning the court jester or the clown's makeup doesn't necessarily give rise to ownership of the circus building.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

well explain the circus building i am performing in first

If I were to give advice I would probably suggest that one only deal with banks whose directors, senior counsel mail, fax or email information can be readily obtained...
    Great thread!

I am only interjecting with a term that often eludes me - "Tariff". Once I was requesting the "treaty" and the bank employees were playing dumb, I think. But I really need to get the correct terms off the tip of my mind.

This is the contract with the OCC for the bank to exist as a bank. Since it is revised on occasion it will probably be in the form of a large three-ring binder. I contracted to edit tariffs for telecommunications companies and have never viewed one for a bank. But through 120 suitor on the brain trust, living vicariously I hear that if you request to read the tariff at any bank, they will play dumb at first. After you insist to see it, the manager will bring it to the lobby and you can set and read through it, no copying and in front of a security camera to be sure of it.

The real secret to successful redemption with professional bankers is revealed by Michael Joseph above. And Doug too - that the demand is transaction based. You should start the opening contract with it but some times you like your current bank so you should go correct the Signature Card. The secret MJ reveals is never to be desperate to keep that bank. There are many other banks eager for your business. If you know how to carry yourself, and you will become that way soon if not already, then you can make a minor point about special deposit and restricted endorsement easily and clearly.

You are not there to patrol the bank.

But you have every right to supervise your transactions and make a demand that is clearly allowed in law. If you walk out without a contract consider that the ignorant bank manager's loss. He is the one violating fiduciary responsibility to get your business. You should just be satisfied that if you reported him to the shareholders, you might get him in trouble. But don't bother, there is another bank on the other corner...

P.S. Some day with an hour to kill I will pretend interest in opening up an account. Then ask to read the tariff - BEFORE opening an account. I enjoy such daydreams... an hour to kill...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-28-16 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    well explain the circus building i am performing in first
    It seems that the respective territorial jurisdictions of Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Democratic Republic of Germany or of the United States are misrepresented as being organic and original jurisdiction. Treaties non-high-contracted and executive agreements are limited to the territorial jurisdiction (the EU's involvement in the UK is likely only territorial but is presented deceptively as organic). When someone approached the UK courts concerning the EU they were told "it is a political question" so the courts didn't want to touch it. I translate it as: it is something that you contract into, it is not organic law it is a presumptive participation in the territorial jurisdiction of the UK which is the only thing a PM could have possibly attached to the EU without the people's authority. So basically, if the banks of the World have a debt being held over the United States, the only thing they have a claim against would be the territorial jurisdiction of the United States. That is, the UN is restricted to the territorial jurisdiction of the United States. Its a political question was to whether or not you have volunteered into that realm.

The reason Scott Bartle of Australia is finding two governments running in parallel in Australia (one being the Commonwealth of Australian and the other being the Australian Government) is because the territorial (imperial/extra-constitutional) government and the organic government of the states of Australia have two different constitutions. The same may very well apply to THE CANADA. As in perhaps when Canada is exercising its territorial jurisdiction (signified perhaps by ON, BC, PE, AB, etc) it is acting inorganically. As in the territorial government of Canada is a state in and of itself. Immigration in Canada is probably only ever into its territorial jurisdiction. The territorial jurisdiction of the United States is by design external to the members of the confederacy. The U.N. is by law confined to the territorial United States.

So because someone merged the territories of many countries, it doesn't give them any power outside of the territories. However, a grand deception could work to make it seem so. You have to fall for it ("its a political question").

Related terms: admiralty jurisdiction, maritime jurisdiction, plenary power, territorial jurisdiction, possession, territory, 'state and territory', district, 'district state', resident, stranger.

Q. Why didn't I learn this is public school?
    A. Because public schools don't teach about private things.
    In the UK the Roman Civil Law (Civil Law = Admiralty) and the English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh Common and Organic Law systems remain distinct. In Spain, France and other Napoleonic Code and Justinian jurisdictions perhaps not so. With respect to the United states of America, the same remains true. In the District of Columbia established in/on the Potomac there is admiralty, plain, simple--done. In de jure and organic Maryland, different story.

Name:  Poseidon_Neptune_Greek_God_Art_23.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  170.7 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 10-28-16 at 10:55 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Thank you Allodial. I am starting a thread about that, using your post...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-29-16 at 12:30 AM.

The r4c if you give them rise to believe that you should be in their Doomsday Book it might be quite unwise. Owning the court jester or the clown's makeup doesn't necessarily give rise to ownership of the circus building. A federal matter should be in a federal court a state matter should be heard in a state court again we know the circus has three rings why the r4c is never enforced as MJ identifies For there is no flesh body for these laws to operate upon! And therein is the key only too the circus battlefield. Civil Law Criminal Law The Supreme Court will hear a case from a state court only if the state court judgment turned on federal grounds. It will refuse jurisdiction if it finds adequate and independent nonfederal grounds to support the state decision. Common law does not act as binding precedent on admiralty courts, but it and other law may be used when no law on point is available.Parties subject to admiralty may not contract out of admiralty jurisdiction, and states may not infringe on admiralty jurisdiction either judicially or legislatively. Since admiralty courts, however, are courts of limited jurisdiction (which does not extend to nonmaritime matters), 28 USC § 1333(1), the "Savings to Suitors Clause," does provide for concurrent state jurisdiction so that non-admiralty remedies will not be foreclosed. Moreover, state courts may have jurisdiction where the matter is primarily local.These courts functioned separately from courts of law and equity. With the Judiciary Act, though, Congress placed admiralty under the jurisdiction of the federal district courts. Although admiralty shares much in common with the civil law, it is separate from it. So a R4C is refusing State authority or Federal authority civilian Authorities or commercial Authorities or Criminal Authorities. Federal cant vs State Authorities What levels as the jurisdiction too Federal common law is the judge-made law resulting from multiple past decisions that does not have a basis in any statutes. In Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins, 304 U.S. 64(1938), the Supreme Court declared that there was no “general federal common law”; instead, federal courts were to apply the applicable state common law. Despite this proclamation, there remain some specialized pockets of federal common law where judicial law making continues to this day.Since a R4C is going to be ignored for this basic reason no case exists till ones arraignment the commencement of a trial for accused NAME if your given appearance is that of a NAME why the wording on your r4c isn't just any appearance. Did u run away with the circus or did it run away with you. The record is all thats left after a day at the circus. The situation offered is never a private matter the districts arrested a NAME when u hear arrest that Man or a Man convicted thats Private yet a PERSON is Dead in all law federal state county corporate . Does a explanation on why R4C is never registered until one stands trial Do you make a motion a complaint a judicial revue after they refuse the r4c why boundaries and districts and a vacant office or appealing to the Clerk with far away circus eyes. My true name has no case pending so i am convinced i am without blemish It might be nice for some old Carney's with or without the jurisdiction allegory? just embellish how much mascara should that r4c be wearing as my makeovers never run. R4C is a realistic attachment but in itself has only one owner or the living record. r4c expectancy and the realities or parables and plaintiffs.

xparte, perhaps you should take a good look at that PEI or ON driver license and see what state, venue or district that XPARTE DOE lives in. It is the organic Man who deemed to sign as surety (endorser) for XPARTE DOE 100 MAPLE LN SOMETHING PE. Perhaps you aren't seeing that. The reason they are going after the man is because they presume that he in sound mind voluntarily and with full disclosure chose to be accommodation party and surety for XPARTE DOE. I would suggest that its better to file a bond for discharging liability incurred by the VESSEL and when you R4C and instructing those seeking nuisance payment from you to seek their nuisance payment through the Attorney General. They are collecting revenue for paying debt they incurred by pre-selling the revenue stream to some corporation.

Ed... Warmon (?) of detaxcanada fame had some example bonds on his site.

(I keep pointing at the simple remedy, so few pay attention. They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style.)
    Last edited by allodial; 10-30-16 at 10:28 PM.

My true Name is on the R4C whats on the DL A PERFORMANCE BOND IS THERE'S NAMED AS full disclosure chose to be accommodation party and surety for XPARTE DOE? its better to file a bond for discharging liability incurred by the VESSEL how come the Crown never bonds the case his case .Case MANAGEMENT or risk management I keep pointing at the simple remedy, so few pay attention go to A clerk and see who pays attention the true name is in need of a bond now u got my attention now float all the vessels you want but dont point out whats obvious the r4c needs to be licensed before its bonded lodi your logistical loopholes are way to clever for me this surety and the bond and all the trustee fiduciary fukery is my point R4C is a pissin match i gotta keep drinking gallons of legal scenarios why because THE R4C HAS NO TEETH now without a Bond or if this endorsement fails Hey this is a fair notice that commercial corruption is hardly r4c away So its at a leveling point i cant tell one member here what can save his ass and my integrity has nothing mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    stream to some corporation.(I keep pointing at the simple remedy, so few pay attention. They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style.)
    Indirectly held asset? They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style?

Article 8 “Investment Securities” and Article 9 “Secured Transactions.” throughout the United States and the United States Treasury issues securities through the Federal Reserve Banks and persons holding those securities on the books of the Reserve Banks do so through trades.

Billions of dollars; amounts outstanding end of period, not seasonally adjusted Release Date: September 16, 2016 - 2016:Q2

What type of Credit Market Instrument is that i.e. a coupon bond, discount bond, fixed-payment loan or a simple loan?

Is this Credit Market Instrument direct or indirect?

Are these rights arising out of the instrument against the issuer or third parties and rights or entitlements of the holder in respect of the instrument?

Does this bond go global for trading of securities?

B.101.e Balance Sheet of Households and Nonprofit Organizations with Equity Detail? Which Description category?

> THE R4C HAS NO TEETH now without a Bond or if this endorsement fails <
    Last edited by Chex; 10-31-16 at 01:08 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Indirectly held asset? They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style?

Article 8 “Investment Securities” and Article 9 “Secured Transactions.” throughout the United States and the United States Treasury issues securities through the Federal Reserve Banks and persons holding those securities on the books of the Reserve Banks do so through trades.

Billions of dollars; amounts outstanding end of period, not seasonally adjusted Release Date: September 16, 2016 - 2016:Q2

What type of Credit Market Instrument is that i.e. a coupon bond, discount bond, fixed-payment loan or a simple loan?

Is this Credit Market Instrument direct or indirect?

Are these rights arising out of the instrument against the issuer or third parties and rights or entitlements of the holder in respect of the instrument?

Does this bond go global for trading of securities?

B.101.e Balance Sheet of Households and Nonprofit Organizations with Equity Detail? Which Description category?
    re: Teeth of R4C
    As David Merrill said, R4C is best with evidence repository such as in the county court records or in a U.S District Court case jacket. In a lot of "countries" they don't have court repositories like here. Canadians and others can avail themselves of the U.S. District Court system (libel of review, misc. jacket) to help make things 'stick'.

re: Credit is Money
    The Treasury/Reserve Automated Debt Entry System "TRADES," also known as the commercial book-entry system. It is suggested that the Federal Reserve System is custodian for the assets which Americans invest in the U.S. government. If I invest in A, I and A can transact by A reducing its debt to me against the debt I incur to A.

The thing about a $14T public debt, it only seems like a big deal with a certain mindset. If you adjust prices for goods and labor so that the price a tacos is $1T suddenly $14T is like $5.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-16 at 10:23 PM.