Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The decline and fall of the English system of finance by Thomas Paine

LOL I hardly see a fire. Perhaps you are congratulating yourself a bit much? Obscuring truth with vain imaginations brings about just another kind of darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I look within my own psyche to examine the transmutation of lead into Gold. The work of Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. And yet, who can see that Adam/Eve were not first creature. And now I go to far - I can already perceive the arrows. Is it no wonder why milk is for babes and strong meat for Men.
    Who ever said that the true Ekklesia would be a hit with pop culture or would be mainstream? Its rather obvious in Genesis that Adam and Eve weren't created first. Milk and meat aren't contradictory, one is easier to digest than the other, they both contain proteins, water and fat. Neither are conflicting as to purpose, fact or substance. Who would raise a babes on one thing and then fed them a contrary poison as they matured? Seriously.

Speaking of widows' sons:

Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof:

7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.

8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

9 When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

10 And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

11 And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.

12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.

13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

16 And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.

17 And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-31-16 at 02:44 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    LOL I hardly see a fire. Perhaps you are congratulating yourself a bit much? Obscuring truth with vain imaginations brings about just another kind of darkness.
    Relax friend, I was not speaking about you. But you are correct there are many aspects of my psyche that I know need taming. Those 31 kings still have certain strongholds in me. But I am working on it and am overcoming.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!