Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Presentment handled without cash, check, money order or credit card,

Notice here how in this paragraph trust law is the beginning and end, civil law in between.

Interesting notion in light of the Libel of Review.

Although good information I look at it as just a piece of the puzzle in the grand scale of things to be a stepping stone to the next level of knowledge. This is the journey I do not think in life there is a end level, you just get to the farthest level you can in what little time we have on this earth.

Please explain why in your opening post then, you would slow us down by not quoting the nearly impossible to read verbiage that caused the Setoff?

You just don't think the actual verbiage the woman stamped on the Coupon, causing the Setoff is a useful thing for us to know? I think it is a bit contrary, my ego aside or not, for you to preach about learning when twice now you have excluded the verbiage, ...or exchanged for [lawful money].

What's with that? How come I had to blow it up for everybody? Why did you avoid telling us what the stamp said?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

David, I insert this request here as it is logical to do so:

I recall you had posted an image of a book page having to do with the Canadian equivalent regarding lawful money.

Was it to do with the Bank of Canada Act?

Please mine that extensive archive of yours when you've a moment, and either place it here or if you decide start another thread with it.

What prompted this request was seeing the Oz example you'd included above.

merci

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post
    David, I insert this request here as it is logical to do so:

I recall you had posted an image of a book page having to do with the Canadian equivalent regarding lawful money.

Was it to do with the Bank of Canada Act?

Please mine that extensive archive of yours when you've a moment, and either place it here or if you decide start another thread with it.

What prompted this request was seeing the Oz example you'd included above.

merci
    Yes, the Bank of Canada Act. Momentarily...

That link is in this post.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-20-11 at 02:59 AM.

For one if you made attempt to identify the other stamp of the same which is clearer, it would have been easier to see what is said:
    Name:  *2nd stamp.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  20.3 KBName:  *2nd stamp.jpg
Size:  20.3 KB

I cannot teach curiosity in a forum post, if there is a way to teach that I am not aware of it.
    In your mind I was hiding it, in my mind I was not. To me even showing the actual instrument is going through great lengths for change on my part, it does not seem appreciated by you so far.

About the rest of your post, I ask why would I even do that when you have made the choice for everyone it seems of how it worked? Any attempt for anyone to think otherwise of your claim is completely dismissed, crapped on, spit on, locked away and key thrown out. So take some liability for your claim, if your claim is what you believe then do not ask for my interpretation even if the request is masked in the name of benefit for everyone else. If others want to know they will ask, you do not have to complete their thoughts for them, how can they learn self sufficiency if all this is done for them?

I have asked you to leave the past in the past and start out anew, but you keep bringing it up which is the whole point of this posting. You have noted a mistake, i believe It was corrected with the new attachment, if i could not have done it then would have attempted to explain why it could not be corrected, now live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    For one if you made attempt to identify the other stamp of the same which is clearer, it would have been easier to see what is said:
    Name:  *2nd stamp.jpg
Size:  20.3 KBName:  *2nd stamp.jpg
Size:  20.3 KB

I cannot teach curiosity in a forum post, if there is a way to teach that I am not aware of it.
    In your mind I was hiding it, in my mind I was not. To me even showing the actual instrument is going through great lengths for change on my part, it does not seem appreciated by you so far.

About the rest of your post, I ask why would I even do that when you have made the choice for everyone it seems of how it worked? Any attempt for anyone to think otherwise of your claim is completely dismissed, crapped on, spit on, locked away and key thrown out. So take some liability for your claim, if your claim is what you believe then do not ask for my interpretation even if the request is masked in the name of benefit for everyone else. If others want to know they will ask, you do not have to complete their thoughts for them, how can they learn self sufficiency if all this is done for them?

I have asked you to leave the past in the past and start out anew, but you keep bringing it up which is the whole point of this posting. You have noted a mistake, i believe It was corrected with the new attachment, if i could not have done it then would have attempted to explain why it could not be corrected, now live with it.
    You show a Setoff but do not explain the cause? Then you think it is up to others to ask?

I asked.

Why not make it clear about the verbiage? This is great! Now you have narrowed it down to simple non-endorsement redemption of a coupon without any of the vestigial Strawman Redemption, birth certificate fund-Treasury Direct allusion.

What more could I ask for?

I think people are here because they are curious. So you should give them a little more credit. I do. You completely excluded the non-endorsement verbiage a couple weeks ago and it was clearly intentional. In your opening post on this thread your misdirection was a little less obvious, so I want to know what it is you promote here - if not the remedy? Too bad for you the only success stories are from non-endorsements.

Then you tell us about another success story but have nothing to show us.

There has been some new developments lately that I heard of where the only thing put on the presentment was the name type written in capital letters was put on the presentment followed by a colon and then just put " Property of the State". This was allegedly done on hospital bills, I will spare any details until we can get a sanitized version of the presentment and results.

Also I am waiting on replies my self from a couple state registrars of some direct questions pertaining to the name held in trust and the usufructuary that appears to be in place.
    The only thing you have to show is validates nothing about robin egg-blue wrapping paper and such. But it certainly shows the remedy written into the law, if one is willing to claw through your obfuscation of that for everybody's benefit. Which I am.

Hopefully you can come up with something...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-20-11 at 03:23 AM.

I chatted with her today on skype about it and here is how it went (login ID name changed only to protect her privacy by request)

====================================
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[10:44:40 AM EDT] jeagas68: anything ever come back at you with that medical lab billing, did it get sold off to another collector?
    [2:45:25 PM EDT] friend: no, it was perfectly offset and if I need services again they invited me back :-)
    [3:36:57 PM EDT] jeagas68l: kewl! There has been some situations when People tried to use AFV methods the debt was just resold to another collector, just making sure this was not the case. We must be doing something right then. cheers! (d)
    [3:38:47 PM EDT] friend: why do u think I keep hangin around u guys? coresource is the best! I might have differnt views in other areas but the key is that u guys have been open and have a way to help us see what we are doing and why and how it works and ABOVE ALL IT IS FAR MORE SIMPLE!!! The treasury rocks! Why go thru the fed???
    [3:40:04 PM EDT] friend: I am seriously considering flying out there to meet you... We will see. I have to go to chicago then from there today I was asked to go to Arizona and then to europe. So on our trails maybe we can make a trip to see you and enjoy some sunshine and good food :-)
    ============================================

This woman is an exception to the fact on a learning curve though, very brilliant lady who use to be a Nun for nearly 14 years and was booted out of a convent for asking the wrong questions I guess about Catholicism. Also told me she had been threatened several times if she ever went public about some things she knows. She did mention about robin-egg blue paper and about the canon law, says she can find references in the old canons but nothing in the newly revised from 1983 so is not sure if this had any role with recent successes we had.

There is another great example of what I am talking about.

You show a transcript that agrees that her non-endorsement verbiage is what affected Setoff. Great! That is wonderful. But the parts about robin egg-blue wrappers, canon law and such are just your narrative. Nothing more.

Why not post the transcript where she spoke of that?

Do you even understand why I am getting frustrated with you? You keep promoting that canon law and Lieber Code etc. is an effective remedy, but you apparently believe so based in nothing! You will not show us anything except that the remedy is non-endorsement of private credit; redeeming lawful money in conformity with §16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 U.S.C. §411. All you have done so far is exclude it from an example that utilized both hypothesis in hopes your preference would be believed.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You show a Setoff but do not explain the cause? Then you think it is up to others to ask?

I asked.

Why not make it clear about the verbiage? This is great! Now you have narrowed it down to simple non-endorsement redemption of a coupon without any of the vestigial Strawman Redemption, birth certificate fund-Treasury Direct allusion.

What more could I ask for?

I think people are here because they are curious. So you should give them a little more credit. I do. You completely excluded the non-endorsement verbiage a couple weeks ago and it was clearly intentional. In your opening post on this thread your misdirection was a little less obvious, so I want to know what it is you promote here - if not the remedy? Too bad for you the only success stories are from non-endorsements.

Then you tell us about another success story but have nothing to show us.

The only thing you have to show is validates nothing about robin egg-blue wrapping paper and such. But it certainly shows the remedy written into the law, if one is willing to claw through your obfuscation of that for everybody's benefit. Which I am.

Hopefully you can come up with something...
    Yes, let them I ask.. let them ask. This is what I am saying, I would like to hear from others who have questions. You say you ask, but you have already made up your mind how it worked, so why ask?

Now your saying Canon law is not Right on? Have you changed your mind now? Keep in mind the following post is not from the past, it is from tonight
    where you said this was right on:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post2021

For me I could not give a rats backend what Quatlosers has to say about anything, but I see you like to post there too and take great stock in what they think of you. This is an example of the difference in our thinking. You like to have the last word, I get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is another great example of what I am talking about.

You show a transcript that agrees that her non-endorsement verbiage is what affected Setoff. Great! That is wonderful. But the parts about robin egg-blue wrappers, canon law and such are just your narrative. Nothing more.

Why not post the transcript where she spoke of that?

Do you even understand why I am getting frustrated with you? You keep promoting that canon law and Lieber Code etc. is an effective remedy, but you apparently believe so based in nothing! You will not show us anything except that the remedy is non-endorsement of private credit; redeeming lawful money in conformity with §16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 U.S.C. §411. All you have done so far is exclude it from an example that utilized both hypothesis in hopes your preference would be believed.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    If you want to love you must die to the law.
    Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Romans 13:10 says Love is the fulfilment of the law.

Paul warns of misuse of the law

1 timothy 1-3
    Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which is] our hope; Unto Timothy, [my] own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

1 timothy 5 says to love from a pure heart. Was John Lennon right when he said: " all you need is love"?

The rest of the book of Timothy is a good read on the rest of this, I would suggest go checking it out because I really cannot tell you what to believe about it.