Again I dismiss your accusation as comical personally, the state definitely knows where to come get me if they wanted to, I do not hide behind no trusts. The people at DOT know my wife as well and that I am her husband. You have made it quite clear in your posts that you also are missing the fact that I am not the legal name. MJ also tells me that they told him not to come back to the courthouse unless invited. So when I get time to go do it then I will, no I am not scared to go down there and I have said this several times. Your throwing in little comments here an there about this warrant thing without proof yourself is not helping matters anyway, your manifesting a reality which does not exist and no science to prove it otherwise. I know the type of special warrant you speak of and know of others who have received this in other study groups then our own, so far there has been no such notice anywhere of it as they had received. I am not saying the name because I cannot think of the name of the warrant right now, but it has to do with inquiring for more information, this is where they try to trip you up on consenting to being the name.