Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Presentment handled without cash, check, money order or credit card,

Presentment handled without cash, check, money order or credit card,

Settled with credit or Lawful Money?

This woman new to this did not educate herself or get all the information we normally use to put on presentments, somehow missed the other language and only used a stamp that we use and it appeared to work anyway.

It took a longer time then she thought to get this put through, never mind the red ink writing on it, she got nervous that it was taking so long and used a copy to ask if she did something wrong. I had her call them up to inquire about it, they told her it just to a little longer because of the special circumstances it had to be handled but the amount was settled and statement of account went in the mail earlier that day which is also shown.

Name:  obligation.jpg
Views: 2263
Size:  49.9 KB Name:  StatementAccount.jpg
Views: 2672
Size:  60.1 KB

The only other thing sent was a carbon copy of a Birth Certificate, put in a envelope and sent regular mail, nothing special put on the envelope.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-19-11 at 06:14 AM.

This is a typical Discharge by Coupon.

The Setoff has to be clearly stated by law to avoid the crime of double enrichment by the "creditor". However this Setoff is also fleeting. Likely the debt was sold off to a debt scavenger and the billing started up again, often in the same name.

There was quite a thread on the old SuijurisClub website where we had many success stories like this about the Coupon Redemption.

I sense quite clearly the same reluctance to admit that Title 12 U.S.C. §411 is the active law affecting the Setoff as you did not tell us what the Stamp actually said - and I had to expand the image off your post to read it for us all to understand that point.

What the Stamp says, in case anybody else was wondering is:

Deposited for credit on account or exchanged for non-redeemable Federal Reserve Notes.
    Don't worry Motla68 - you are no longer on thin ice. Not with me anyway. The banishment accented this tendency to obscure remedy written into the Fed Act quite nicely. At this writing I have not read your post on the other thread except that it starts:

The past is history and I come back trying to start back with a clean slate here, bringing all this up sure does not make that easy.
    My point is that we all learn from history.

And that is your point - you are trying to convince people that canon law and blatant Lieber Code as of around 1864 is effectual, yet you want to skirt around what happened (our history) as of a few weeks ago? No.

You tried to obscure the wording that is §16 of the Fed Act (1913) and its codification at Title 12 U.S.C. §411 and I deemed that harmful here so I banished you. Then I decided that my objections to your omissions are so clear that bringing you back and pointing them out to everybody is actually beneficial to exposing remedy and clearly describing it.

You have shown us how a creditor actually writes up the money on the credit of the debtor. Thank you. When the law is applied:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

aka

...or exchanged for non-redeemable Federal Reserve Notes.

The "Creditor" is forced to Setoff by operation of that same law.

I truly believe that the history is quite fascinating and beneficial to learn from. But once again too, I believe that you are going to find that if you try robin egg-blue wrappers (canon law) and the Lieber Code without using the Fed Act rendition of those same principles, you will have no effect of Setoff. But then that just means that you have to be bold enough to try leaving that effective verbiage off - risking one of your Coresource Solutions' client's debt for science. So long as you continue to use more than one element in your verbiage like I show below, then you cannot convince me which one worked. This new example, where the woman only used one component and got setoff is good science in my opinion - it just does not support your hypothesis that canon law and archaic Lieber Code is in effect in the ancient forms, anyway.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Upon reading:

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    The past is history and I come back trying to start back with a clean slate here, bringing all this up sure does not make that easy.
    There was a couple times where things stopped working for some reason, so we searched for a new strategy to get the ball rolling again and it did, so we changed some things, that is all I am going to say about that.

I am not going to Teach, make claims of what made it work or try to prove anything any more, my theory is going to remain my private business. All am going to do is Show what was done and how we did it, from there you can make your own interpretations and conclusions, what one learns or does not learned, what is followed up on with due diligence or not is in the eye of the beholder. I find it fruitless to try and break through some peoples EGO when they have already made up their own mind of how something played out.

There has been some new developments lately that I heard of where the only thing put on the presentment was the name type written in capital letters was put on the presentment followed by a colon and then just put " Property of the State". This was allegedly done on hospital bills, I will spare any details until we can get a sanitized version of the presentment and results.

Also I am waiting on replies my self from a couple state registrars of some direct questions pertaining to the name held in trust and the usufructuary that appears to be in place.
    I have no objection to you calling me egotistical about it. This Website is indeed my alter ego in action. SJC went under and the Freeman Website is cheap, and poorly named - albeit they have changed the name to SuiJuris Club - wise move. Having to scroll past a big screen that will SPAM you if you mistakenly touch your mouse on it is a bit turnoff - at least to me! Cheap.

The Suitors prodded me into doing it - out of necessity so here it is. I tried to segregate my Lesson Plan off from the SJC Throwback so that people can choose and it bolsters my ego sure enough, that people are choosing the Lesson Plan area for some very enlightening chats.

Part of becoming a court of competent jurisdiction is Rules of Evidence. So for the newbee I want people to note that you have only suggested that there are scientific successes to excluding the 1913 express remedy. You have promised that if they are properly sanitized, you will share them. And I hope the verbiage used in the stamps, does not sanitize the 1913 remedy. You are fine here; but I am going to be wondering if like in the example you provided from Australia below if under the censored area in your new examples we will not be seeing the lawful money redemption I keep saying you try to obscure. It is still beyond me why you keep doing so. Is it that you are so fond of 1861 history and the Roman cultural backbone of society that you cannot accept the modern 1913 and 1933 versions of the same?

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-19-11 at 11:25 AM.

Motla68
    That is a pretty neat idea. I never thought that the lawful money could be used in that way. If you don't mind can you give a little more backround. I am a little confused how and why this methodology worked. Thank you,
    MC

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    Motla68
    That is a pretty neat idea. I never thought that the lawful money could be used in that way. If you don't mind can you give a little more backround. I am a little confused how and why this methodology worked. Thank you,
    MC
    Sidenote: What makes lawful money lawful money is that it is issued by the U.S. Treasury.

Given the above, this means that Treasury notes and Treasury bonds are lawful money in addition to gold and silver coin from the US Mint.

Also given the aforementioned, the Federal Reserve as well as foreign nations acquire lawful money by purchasing Treasury notes and Treasury bonds.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-19-11 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Sidenote: What makes lawful money lawful money is that it is issued by the U.S. Treasury.

Given the above, this means that Treasury notes and Treasury bonds are lawful money in addition to gold and silver coin from the US Mint.

Also given the aforementioned, the Federal Reserve as well as foreign nations acquire lawful money by purchasing Treasury notes and Treasury bonds.
    Until Midnight last night anyway.

I chatted with her today on skype about it and here is how it went (login ID name changed only to protect her privacy by request)

====================================
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[10:44:40 AM EDT] jeagas68: anything ever come back at you with that medical lab billing, did it get sold off to another collector?
    [2:45:25 PM EDT] friend: no, it was perfectly offset and if I need services again they invited me back :-)
    [3:36:57 PM EDT] jeagas68l: kewl! There has been some situations when People tried to use AFV methods the debt was just resold to another collector, just making sure this was not the case. We must be doing something right then. cheers! (d)
    [3:38:47 PM EDT] friend: why do u think I keep hangin around u guys? coresource is the best! I might have differnt views in other areas but the key is that u guys have been open and have a way to help us see what we are doing and why and how it works and ABOVE ALL IT IS FAR MORE SIMPLE!!! The treasury rocks! Why go thru the fed???
    [3:40:04 PM EDT] friend: I am seriously considering flying out there to meet you... We will see. I have to go to chicago then from there today I was asked to go to Arizona and then to europe. So on our trails maybe we can make a trip to see you and enjoy some sunshine and good food :-)
    ============================================

This woman is an exception to the fact on a learning curve though, very brilliant lady who use to be a Nun for nearly 14 years and was booted out of a convent for asking the wrong questions I guess about Catholicism. Also told me she had been threatened several times if she ever went public about some things she knows. She did mention about robin-egg blue paper and about the canon law, says she can find references in the old canons but nothing in the newly revised from 1983 so is not sure if this had any role with recent successes we had.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-19-11 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    Motla68
    MC
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

Also to mention our intention to save a couple trees by keeping the accounting internal instead of creating more paper. Not that we are doing it quite yet, but there is certain trees that you can make ink out of some of the bark instead of sacrificing the whole tree.

That is certainly fascinating stuff alright. Especially about Paul living the last five years of his life under Roman protective custody. His Roman citizenship is something most Christians find easy to ignore. Lately I just cannot ignore it. I used to find all sorts of sophisticated ways to justify my attitudes around Romans 13 and now I realize why Paul meant every word of it in plain English!

In Bouvier’s Law Dictionary 1856, states:
    GUARDIANS, domestic relations.
    Guardians are divided into two categories,
    “Guardians of the PERSON,” in the civil law called TUTORS; and,
    “Guardians of the Estate,” in the same law are known by the name of curators.
    __________________________________________________ ________

Now, notice the letter of Paul written to the Galatians in chapter four (4), verses one (1) and two (2). “Now I say, that the Heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; but is under TUTORS and governors until the time appointed of the father…”
    __________________________________________________ _________

Since I look at the Bible as a legal document written expressing a Trust under Trust Law, it is interesting to note that Paul makes use of the word, “Tutor,” which is the, “Guardian of the PERSON in Civil Law.” So then, how does a Civil Law word/definition have anything to do with Trust Law? Remember that Trust Law is higher than Civil Law; therefore Civil Law cannot overrule or usurp Trust Law, but can and does need and require Trust Law for its foundation. Notice here how in this paragraph trust law is the beginning and end, civil law in between.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I chatted with her today on skype about it and here is how it went (login ID name changed only to protect her privacy by request)

====================================
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[10:44:40 AM EDT] jeagas68: anything ever come back at you with that medical lab billing, did it get sold off to another collector?
    [2:45:25 PM EDT] friend: no, it was perfectly offset and if I need services again they invited me back :-)
    [3:36:57 PM EDT] jeagas68l: kewl! There has been some situations when People tried to use AFV methods the debt was just resold to another collector, just making sure this was not the case. We must be doing something right then. cheers! (d)
    [3:38:47 PM EDT] friend: why do u think I keep hangin around u guys? coresource is the best! I might have differnt views in other areas but the key is that u guys have been open and have a way to help us see what we are doing and why and how it works and ABOVE ALL IT IS FAR MORE SIMPLE!!! The treasury rocks! Why go thru the fed???
    [3:40:04 PM EDT] friend: I am seriously considering flying out there to meet you... We will see. I have to go to chicago then from there today I was asked to go to Arizona and then to europe. So on our trails maybe we can make a trip to see you and enjoy some sunshine and good food :-)
    ============================================

This woman is an exception to the fact on a learning curve though, very brilliant lady who use to be a Nun for nearly 14 years and was booted out of a convent for asking the wrong questions I guess about Catholicism. Also told me she had been threatened several times if she ever went public about some things she knows. She did mention about robin-egg blue paper and about the canon law, says she can find references in the old canons but nothing in the newly revised from 1983 so is not sure if this had any role with recent successes we had.
    I may have to take up study of canon law more seriously ....

It has been said by "the Informer" that the Civil Law courts are controlled by the Vatican .....