Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Presentment handled without cash, check, money order or credit card,

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post
    Thank you David for the link to the "shock testing in canada thread" with the Bank of Canada Act regarding the Cdn equivalent of lawful money redemption
    You are welcome.

Motla68;

I hope you will carry an audio recorder into the courthouse too. I prod you, I admit. If you do not get arrested, and you come out with evidence of your two dismissals - and I mean minimally sanitized Registers of Actions, I mean it. I will owe you more than an apology!

Regards,

David Merrill.

Link to what DM has been waiting for on this forum: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post2084

good read. this thread. another one that I didnt have enough knowledge to comprehend what was being written here back when it was in the now.

wonder where molta68 is these days. and many others that seemed to have disappeared from these forums?

thanks

JohnnyCash
    I see that many have success going after the debt collectors simply using the statutory consumer protection laws. Just using their own law against them. Example email...

-----------------------------------
    WLIYD! $4,200.00...finally!
    Jack strikes yet again....

"Just received a $4,200 check from a case I won back in September. They wouldn't pay so I had to hire the sheriff to levy their account. Took a few months but it was well worth it.

THANK YOU WLIYD!!!!"

How many times are you going to read these types of emails and not take any action?

How much longer are you going to let thousands of dollars just slip by?

Worst of all, how much longer are you going to sit idly by and let others knowingly violate your rights ?

Our members just keep cashing in on these idiots who literally choose to violate the law with total disregard for your rights!

Keep in mind that www.Whatliesinyourdebt.com was designed for everyone to benefit from.

It was created so people could wake up and SEE their rights violated right in front of them rather than being blind to the facts.

To eradicate the fear of going to your mailbox or answering your phone.

In a few words, it's here for everyday people to benefit from!

The reality is this....you either have so much money that you don't need to do anything or you just have everything under control.

The likely scenario is neither of the above and you really need to get things in order and you really need to make a few extra bucks!

We all do!

Ive lost the will to be greedy. I think lawful money is so confusing because it can mean so many things. for example, take the previous posters screen name (who seems to be on a mission IMO and therefore R4C see:http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post16398) post #18)

Cash is a family name, but what do most people think of when they think of Cash?

now, what is lawful money? it works the same as Cash, no?
    Last edited by george; 02-12-15 at 12:47 AM.

JohnnyCash
    If you're truly confused about lawful money then you've come to the right place. STSC is the premier site on the interwebs for learning about it. Here's a legal definition that may help:

LAWFUL MONEY OF THE UNITED STATES: includes coin, paper or electronic money issued directly by the U.S. Treasury Department or the Postal Service, but excludes any form of money issued under the direct authority of the FEDERAL RESERVE CORPORATION. The distinction between currencies is a crucial distinction to understand for procedural reasons. The “elastic” or insured currency causes an income tax nexus that is governed by admiralty law, and generally converts BASIS PROPERTY into EXCISE INCOME, but publicly-owned LAWFUL MONEY OF THE UNITED STATES is governed by FEDERAL COMMON LAW and the possibility of jury oversight. LAWFUL MONEY OF THE UNITED STATES, whether issued by the Treasury Department or the Postal Service, is normally processed by the Federal Reserve system even though the Federal Reserve had no part in its creation. Again, when LAWFUL MONEY OF THE UNITED STATES is processed by the Federal Reserve system, its role is Constitutionally strictly limited to that of FISCAL AGENT of the Treasury Department.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/commo...97658757013939