Thread: Feminism & Its Impact on Society

Feminism & Its Impact on Society

All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Hi Allodial;

I appreciate the fantasies about "feral women". They are great when driving especially. I think they stir my prepubescent pondering about "Amazon Women".

I just wish I had the time...

Not sure who fantasizes about feral women or the relation to the video. The video is a rather balanced interview with an 'old school feminist' and her experiences with 'new wave feminism'.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I just wish I had the time...
    Are you sure you'd want that wish to come true?
    Last edited by allodial; 08-31-16 at 04:28 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Come to think of it, time is an illusion...

I was speaking in general. I have been skipping all the feminist postings and threads. Sorry. Experimenting at gaining emotional control through the Chinese genome in #9 Bask 99% has made me cocky - (pun!). That is to say I feel I have gained knowledge not only of the sultan's Wisdom of Solomon, but also better comprehend the beauty in "Maid of my youth" and fully respect a wife/mother for utilizing the copulin to send her husband/father out into the engineering pools that build and cultivate society, fully equipped with a side they might otherwise lack.

Please forgive my arrogance. I am putting an end to war, now that I own everything.

The de jure heirship is joint.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Come to think of it, time is an illusion...

I was speaking in general. I have been skipping all the feminist postings and threads. Sorry. Experimenting at gaining emotional control through the Chinese genome in #9 Bask 99% has made me cocky - (pun!). That is to say I feel I have gained knowledge not only of the sultan's Wisdom of Solomon, but also better comprehend the beauty in "Maid of my youth" and fully respect a wife/mother for utilizing the copulin to send her husband/father out into the engineering pools that build and cultivate society, fully equipped with a side they might otherwise lack.

Please forgive my arrogance. I am putting an end to war, now that I own everything.
    It is the godly and upright woman that inspires a man. The video touches upon how good women inspire men and society building. Consider the model of a suretyship/underwriter-driven model of society: no one sane likely wants to underwite a bunch of idiots and unclean pigs and their co-abusive social constructs: so they depart, they withdraw from that society (it will seem like the economy has collapsed, and pig lords will gloat over themselves thinking they accomplished it--not really, simply, the heirs withdrew their support and the Universe complied). Vulgar women make good men and good women vomit and good men tend to abandon them to invaders.

Time I'd suggest to be a holographic construct rather than an illusion (illusion=deception; that which is true is hardly a deception)--one of the very Fundamental Dimensions which is useful for performing surveys across event boundaries. That is: the advent of the 8th day is true.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-01-16 at 01:26 AM.

I like that, and will play around with it - holographic construct.

I am happy for you, assuming you have a godly woman.