Thread: Refreshing - StSC Back Up!

Refreshing - StSC Back Up!

It looks like StSC befell a security issue and this has been resolved. The buttons were globally being diverted to the most annoying malware and spyware advertisements. I hope nobody clicked any of those buttons. I didn't because I believe most of them grant permission for add on apps.

Some times I even wonder if the malware is an advertising campaign for malware prevention apps.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-09-16 at 04:10 PM.

Very refreshing! Oh you can bet on that advertising campaign.

My apologies to all that it took so long to get back to business! Enjoy!

I am surely happy this site is back up.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowAdmin View Post
    My apologies to all that it took so long to get back to business! Enjoy!
    Thanks for your hard work. StSC was missed! Are the backups being done daily now so no data is ever lost again?

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Thanks for your hard work. StSC was missed! Are the backups being done daily now so no data is ever lost again?
    I am hoping to begin backing up the site as an off-site backup as well. So yes, provision will be made for multiple backups so that we can preserve information - as to daily that is a bit much but maybe bi-weekly. We will see.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you MJ.

One problem was that it would appear to backup, taking the time to download the entire 1Gb+ file and then give a little failure notice at the end. It was part of the script failure I think. So we were probably making periodic backups and thinking they were being saved to disk, when they were not.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-20-17 at 01:29 AM.