Thread: Was talking to a lawyer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    a system which the good side is always winning
    practical politics
    a very practical arrangement for a successful
    ongoing game playing at a contained conflict

play contained conflict . Greek or Roman drama a mask worn by the actors persona the MASKED aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others.and because they acted MASKED on open-air stage the mouth was shaped like small megaphone. And that would project the sound so the person is the mask [arraignment] the role and the plot is played by the actor and if you think you're that actor
    or forget your just acting in a that role its attachment. Then you been taken in by your own role you're enrolled to be a real person which if translated literally is how to be a
    genuine fake. [spellbound in chanted]the maze is at your own mines and the entanglements have your own affairs but way back in ones head that some will hardly admit is a class you been brought up saying most viewers were brought up in the
    Hebrew Christian tradition.In God we trust eye for eye hippy/critical long hairs gone with the book.Both have quite different ways dealing with my fundamental questions

What is a man that is who are you and in the Hebrew Christian answer
    Its more or less well I'm me I'm [I am] John James.period
    I firmly believe I am not the Actor I am no good for this part.
    Example the Orthodox Protestant Bible type or if you're
    Roman Catholic you can't believe that you are like God
    and so that excludes Hinduism
    apparently but let's go back to Judaism
    and ask this question
    if Judaism is the true religion can Christianity be true to
    NO
    Because one thing in Christianity that the Judaism doesn't admit son of God let alone
    that the Jesus Christ was God that
    is unthinkable for all Judaism than any man was
    was indeed God in the flesh alright
    Now if Christianity is the true religion can Judaism be true to
    the answer is yes because all Christianity is Judaism
    that is to say they have taken in the Jewish religion lock stock and barrel
    in the Old Testament into their own religion every Christian is a Jew pass
    something else.So the business is law not acting or identifies a Man no matter what dessert or tent you stumbled out of or into. Theater of War.The nature of God is teaching the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    a system which the good side is always winning
    practical politics
    a very practical arrangement for a successful
    ongoing game playing at a contained conflict

play contained conflict . Greek or Roman drama a mask worn by the actors persona the MASKED aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others.and because they acted MASKED on open-air stage the mouth was shaped like small megaphone. And that would project the sound so the person is the mask [arraignment] the role and the plot is played by the actor and if you think you're that actor
    or forget your just acting in a that role its attachment. Then you been taken in by your own role you're enrolled to be a real person which if translated literally is how to be a
    genuine fake. [spellbound in chanted]the maze is at your own mines and the entanglements have your own affairs but way back in ones head that some will hardly admit is a class you been brought up saying most viewers were brought up in the
    Hebrew Christian tradition.In God we trust eye for eye hippy/critical long hairs gone with the book.Both have quite different ways dealing with my fundamental questions

What is a man that is who are you and in the Hebrew Christian answer
    Its more or less well I'm me I'm [I am] John James.period
    I firmly believe I am not the Actor I am no good for this part.
    Example the Orthodox Protestant Bible type or if you're
    Roman Catholic you can't believe that you are like God
    and so that excludes Hinduism
    apparently but let's go back to Judaism
    and ask this question
    if Judaism is the true religion can Christianity be true to
    NO
    Because one thing in Christianity that the Judaism doesn't admit son of God let alone
    that the Jesus Christ was God that
    is unthinkable for all Judaism than any man was
    was indeed God in the flesh alright
    Now if Christianity is the true religion can Judaism be true to
    the answer is yes because all Christianity is Judaism
    that is to say they have taken in the Jewish religion lock stock and barrel
    in the Old Testament into their own religion every Christian is a Jew pass
    something else.So the business is law not acting or identifies a Man no matter what dessert or tent you stumbled out of or into. Theater of War.The nature of God is teaching the truth.

The System pretended to lay down the sword, but actually laid down free will. When the free will is jeopardized, then one can take up the resulting trustee position.

I have seen this face three times:

The latter part of that video is from this condensation:

Now one might better understand the NOTICE OF LIEN. And even better, why I notified China. The black belts are trained to attack when commanded to by the Master. This creates a firm delusion that they are separate from the Master. That delusion - Separateness - is when the gift of Free Will lays open to the non-deluded Master.

That debt has substance is the global delusion. I will not go into the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements in depth, because you will find it ten times already here.

Name:  SeizeGold.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  64.2 KB

Rather my point can be made in the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code. It is pretending to lay down the sword, but the delusion is that the Master manipulates the black belt student. The ego drums up tricks. If Congress had done this Title 12 USC 95a would be "Repealed" or "Amended":

Name:  Title 12 USC 95a Omitted found in GPO.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  139.2 KB

I grabbed that image yesterday...

Attachment 4460

Yet look! Yesterday also...

There it is. Now imagine the student smiling and pretending to be friendly while he gets close enough to attack the Master. Is that going to effect the Master taking control of the student's musculature? It does not. If you have never experienced this, it is in training. So the student's lack of free will means that the world (deluded mental (e)state) is subject to trust law (divine WORD) so it is not relevant that the Master knows the attack is coming.

Time and cause and effect are different for the "individual" affected by the CODE.

The Master only uses gestures to assist him guiding. Watch how when he says he does nothing, he resorts to his basic stance - which is still assisting with his body. As long as the black belt feels separate, he is subject to being controlled because his Free Will has been relinquished.

P.S. The first video above "proves" my point twice in the first few seconds. The first attacker becomes so angry he has probably torn a ligament in his groin. The pony tail attacker is very revealing. He tries an aerial attack (without a proper stance). Note the Master cannot control the physics, only the musculature. He continues in his original trajectory because he is already 'off the ground' (no stance - big mistake) before the Master acts. He uses so much force behind the flying blow that he appears to have torn muscle/tendons. The Master quickly offers healing.

Message: If you separate yourself as an individual (even from the government 501(c)(3)) then expect to be governed.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-11-16 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have seen this face three times:

WOW
    Who wants to go to war against China?

I have experienced some of this energy through this program below.
    I was "turned on" or "activated" by a friend that did Eric Pearls program.
    http://www.thereconnection.com/eric-pearl/
    The energy going through me made my body do some very extreme things.
    At one point it was like a tracker bream lifting my pelvis area three feet off the table I was on and held me there for around 20 to 30 seconds before I collapsed from weakness.

What I like about this forum is that a subject leads down many paths and it is allowed to with out being forced to go back to topic.