Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was talking to a lawyer.

a system which the good side is always winning
    practical politics
    a very practical arrangement for a successful
    ongoing game playing at a contained conflict

play contained conflict . Greek or Roman drama a mask worn by the actors persona the MASKED aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others.and because they acted MASKED on open-air stage the mouth was shaped like small megaphone. And that would project the sound so the person is the mask [arraignment] the role and the plot is played by the actor and if you think you're that actor
    or forget your just acting in a that role its attachment. Then you been taken in by your own role you're enrolled to be a real person which if translated literally is how to be a
    genuine fake. [spellbound in chanted]the maze is at your own mines and the entanglements have your own affairs but way back in ones head that some will hardly admit is a class you been brought up saying most viewers were brought up in the
    Hebrew Christian tradition.In God we trust eye for eye hippy/critical long hairs gone with the book.Both have quite different ways dealing with my fundamental questions

What is a man that is who are you and in the Hebrew Christian answer
    Its more or less well I'm me I'm [I am] John James.period
    I firmly believe I am not the Actor I am no good for this part.
    Example the Orthodox Protestant Bible type or if you're
    Roman Catholic you can't believe that you are like God
    and so that excludes Hinduism
    apparently but let's go back to Judaism
    and ask this question
    if Judaism is the true religion can Christianity be true to
    NO
    Because one thing in Christianity that the Judaism doesn't admit son of God let alone
    that the Jesus Christ was God that
    is unthinkable for all Judaism than any man was
    was indeed God in the flesh alright
    Now if Christianity is the true religion can Judaism be true to
    the answer is yes because all Christianity is Judaism
    that is to say they have taken in the Jewish religion lock stock and barrel
    in the Old Testament into their own religion every Christian is a Jew pass
    something else.So the business is law not acting or identifies a Man no matter what dessert or tent you stumbled out of or into. Theater of War.The nature of God is teaching the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    a system which the good side is always winning
    practical politics
    a very practical arrangement for a successful
    ongoing game playing at a contained conflict

play contained conflict . Greek or Roman drama a mask worn by the actors persona the MASKED aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others.and because they acted MASKED on open-air stage the mouth was shaped like small megaphone. And that would project the sound so the person is the mask [arraignment] the role and the plot is played by the actor and if you think you're that actor
    or forget your just acting in a that role its attachment. Then you been taken in by your own role you're enrolled to be a real person which if translated literally is how to be a
    genuine fake. [spellbound in chanted]the maze is at your own mines and the entanglements have your own affairs but way back in ones head that some will hardly admit is a class you been brought up saying most viewers were brought up in the
    Hebrew Christian tradition.In God we trust eye for eye hippy/critical long hairs gone with the book.Both have quite different ways dealing with my fundamental questions

What is a man that is who are you and in the Hebrew Christian answer
    Its more or less well I'm me I'm [I am] John James.period
    I firmly believe I am not the Actor I am no good for this part.
    Example the Orthodox Protestant Bible type or if you're
    Roman Catholic you can't believe that you are like God
    and so that excludes Hinduism
    apparently but let's go back to Judaism
    and ask this question
    if Judaism is the true religion can Christianity be true to
    NO
    Because one thing in Christianity that the Judaism doesn't admit son of God let alone
    that the Jesus Christ was God that
    is unthinkable for all Judaism than any man was
    was indeed God in the flesh alright
    Now if Christianity is the true religion can Judaism be true to
    the answer is yes because all Christianity is Judaism
    that is to say they have taken in the Jewish religion lock stock and barrel
    in the Old Testament into their own religion every Christian is a Jew pass
    something else.So the business is law not acting or identifies a Man no matter what dessert or tent you stumbled out of or into. Theater of War.The nature of God is teaching the truth.

The System pretended to lay down the sword, but actually laid down free will. When the free will is jeopardized, then one can take up the resulting trustee position.

I have seen this face three times:

The latter part of that video is from this condensation:

Now one might better understand the NOTICE OF LIEN. And even better, why I notified China. The black belts are trained to attack when commanded to by the Master. This creates a firm delusion that they are separate from the Master. That delusion - Separateness - is when the gift of Free Will lays open to the non-deluded Master.

That debt has substance is the global delusion. I will not go into the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements in depth, because you will find it ten times already here.

Name:  SeizeGold.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  64.2 KB

Rather my point can be made in the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code. It is pretending to lay down the sword, but the delusion is that the Master manipulates the black belt student. The ego drums up tricks. If Congress had done this Title 12 USC 95a would be "Repealed" or "Amended":

Name:  Title 12 USC 95a Omitted found in GPO.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  139.2 KB

I grabbed that image yesterday...

Attachment 4460

Yet look! Yesterday also...

There it is. Now imagine the student smiling and pretending to be friendly while he gets close enough to attack the Master. Is that going to effect the Master taking control of the student's musculature? It does not. If you have never experienced this, it is in training. So the student's lack of free will means that the world (deluded mental (e)state) is subject to trust law (divine WORD) so it is not relevant that the Master knows the attack is coming.

Time and cause and effect are different for the "individual" affected by the CODE.

The Master only uses gestures to assist him guiding. Watch how when he says he does nothing, he resorts to his basic stance - which is still assisting with his body. As long as the black belt feels separate, he is subject to being controlled because his Free Will has been relinquished.

P.S. The first video above "proves" my point twice in the first few seconds. The first attacker becomes so angry he has probably torn a ligament in his groin. The pony tail attacker is very revealing. He tries an aerial attack (without a proper stance). Note the Master cannot control the physics, only the musculature. He continues in his original trajectory because he is already 'off the ground' (no stance - big mistake) before the Master acts. He uses so much force behind the flying blow that he appears to have torn muscle/tendons. The Master quickly offers healing.

Message: If you separate yourself as an individual (even from the government 501(c)(3)) then expect to be governed.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-11-16 at 10:55 AM.

For the sake of dispelling confusion, error or deception and for promoting truth and honesty:

The rightful and lawful Judahites and other Israelites were of the Hebrew faith. That was their religion rather than "Judaism". AFAIK, mention or promotion of "Judaism" is lacking in the Pentateuch/OT/NT/Bible. Judah was of Israel but was not all of Israel. AFAIK Judah was never by the one named at Exodus 3:14 encouraged to create its own, separate religion or doctrine from that of the Hebrew faith. AFAIK Judah wasn't given any eternal power of attorney for all of Israel. If anyone can find contrary in the Pentateuch or Bible or OT or w/e..they can post the specifics.

Was there then also Reubenism, Simeon-ism, Levi-iism, Issachar-ism, and Zebulun-ism? And even Manasseh-ism and Ephraim-ism? Or even Israel-ism, Dan-ism or Benjamin-ism?

THE SCEPTER DEPARTED FROM JUDAH ~4AD

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Gen. 49:10 (KJV)
    The departing of the scepter already happened and is a matter of solid historical record (even Rabbinical writings).

THE BIRTHRIGHT WENT TO JOSEPH RATHER THAN JUDAH!
    Furthermore, the significance of Joseph ought be kept in mind: Reuben lost his position as firstborn. The scepter went to Judah but departed from Judah at a time when Jesus arrived on the scene (as prophecies by Israel). Though salvation was and may still be said to be of the Judah (the true ecclesia continuing that 'administration'), the birthright was given to Joseph (1 Chronicles 5:1-2).

Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright. For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's: ) 1 Chronicles 5:1-2
    Judah was given a specific authority or duty for a time. However, the birthright was given to Joseph rather than to Judah.

ANOTHER BIRTHRIGHT ISSUE
    The birthright of the firstborn of Israel was given to Joseph. Judah was given administrative authority for a time. Of course, another birthright of issue is the one being meted out right before our eyes between Essau/Edom and Israel. The right of the firstborn of Isaac is AFAIK to go ultimately to Israel--it is in fact with Israel (rather than with Essau/Edom) but yet fully apparent to the world. But the right of the firstborn of Israel is to go to Joseph.

• Right of firstborn of Abraham: Ishmael (spiritually) disqualified, vests in Isaac.
    • Right of firstborn of Issac: Essau firstborn, 'diverted' to Jacob, reverted to Esau for a period, to vest in Israel.
    • Right of firstborn of Israel: taken from Reuben, given to Joseph.
    • Judah: prevailed over his brethren, held scepter until the time it departed ~4AD.

Note: Esau took Ishmaelite and Canaanite wives (the Canaanites settled at the area around Mt. Hermon. The connection to the Fallen Angels and the oath they took may related to the admonition against Hebrews and Israelites marrying Canaanites).
    Last edited by allodial; 09-11-16 at 01:10 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have seen this face three times:

WOW
    Who wants to go to war against China?

I have experienced some of this energy through this program below.
    I was "turned on" or "activated" by a friend that did Eric Pearls program.
    http://www.thereconnection.com/eric-pearl/
    The energy going through me made my body do some very extreme things.
    At one point it was like a tracker bream lifting my pelvis area three feet off the table I was on and held me there for around 20 to 30 seconds before I collapsed from weakness.

What I like about this forum is that a subject leads down many paths and it is allowed to with out being forced to go back to topic.

The biblical word Ivri (Hebrew: ????), meaning to traverse or pass over, What biblical registered religious peoples traverse on is there believe and business. My wording is Christianity and Judea not ardent Hebrews The rightful and lawful Judahites inherited what the control of its destruction when does a book become idolatry [when its religious] When the bible was the word of the Hebrew God. Where did Hebrew Christ inherited the word?
    Last edited by xparte; 09-11-16 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The biblical word Ivri (Hebrew: ????), meaning to traverse or pass over, What biblical registered religious peoples traverse on is there believe and business. My wording is Christianity and Judea not ardent Hebrews The rightful and lawful Judahites inherited what the control of its destruction when does a book become idolatry [when its religious] When the bible was the word of the Hebrew God. Where did Hebrew Christ inherited the word?
    The epistle to Hebrews makes it clear as to the distinctions. I have pointed out the distinctions between the Order of Melchizedek and the Mosaic system. So does the NT and the OT. However, who can show that the each of the tribes of Israel originally had separate religious beliefs or had their own custom religion? Or that Judah (of Israel not vice versa) lawfully crafted a custom religious belief under the charter of Israel?

IMHO, getting to the truth requires one get that Judah had become infiltrated by the Edomites (the record suggest that the Edomites may have incorporated Ishamelite and Canaanite doctrine).

Related: The Quos-Allah Stelle

Regardless, Judah was given rulership (the scepter), the birthright (of Israel) was given to Joseph. The birthright of Abraham was given to Isaac. You can observe the Ishamelites and the Edomites trying to divest Isaac (the children of promise) and Israel (anointed, princes of God) of their birthright today. However, you cannot force the Most High to underwrite principles repugnant to him. The principles reflect in the manner of rule. Why do you suspect Joseph was given the birthright? Look at what his brothers did to him? Joseph's faith, perseverance and mercy made him the ideal candidate. Consider if you were choosing someone you'd have look over your children, your home and your pets? Those quick to anger or who would throw their own brother down a hole out of envy probably wouldn't make your list, would they? Moses' meekness was highlighted for a reason!

The birthright of Abraham's firstborn also goes to Joseph through Israel. Do Muslims (who associate with Ishmael) assert justification through law or faith? Abraham was Hebrew rather than a Judahite or an Israelite--how could he possibly been of Judah or Israel?

Related: The Quos-Allah Stelle

Around 4 A.D. it is worth noting that much of Israel was in captivity or exile at the time except for the tribe of Benjamin and Judah. Thus the term "lost tribes of Israel". Judah was but one tribe of Israel.

Tribes/Sons of Israel:
    1. Reuben
    2. Simeon
    3. Judah
    4. Issachar
    5. Zebulun
    6. Dan
    7. Naphtali
    8. Gad
    9. Asher
    10. Benjamin
    11. Ephraim (son of Joseph)
    12. Manasseh (son of Joseph)
    13. Levi (no territorial allotment, except a number of cities located within the territories of the other tribes)
    CROSSING OVER
    I was taught the significance of the "crossing over" was crossing over from the mere carnal to the Divine and spiritual through faith. A requirement for success in 'making it over to the other side' required faith.

Related: Abraham: the Son of A Sumerian Oracle Priest (Part 1)

JOSEPH'S DREAMS
    Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours. 4 And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more. 6 And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed: 7 for, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf. 8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words. Genesis 37:3-8 (KJV)
    And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. 10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth? 11 And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying. Genesis 37:9-11 (KJV)
    By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff. Hebrews 11:21 (KJV)
    Say to them, “Thus says the Lord God, ‘Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand’.” Ezekiel 37:19
    And they took Joseph's coat, and killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the coat in the blood... Gen 37:31 (KJV)
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. Rev. 19:13 (KJV)
    P.S. The significance of Joseph raises, therefore, the issue of the significance of Manasseh and Ephraim (adopted by Israel). Also, if the Book of Enoch has significance, then those who made the pact on Mt. Hermon might very well be directly involved in all plots to undermine the birthright of Isaac (the children of promise) and that of Israel (the anointed, royal priesthood of the Most High).

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 09-12-16 at 01:02 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

OT/begotten a selected people? NT/ the forgotten people? I haven't any office or birthright much like Christ needed judgment from the bookstore.If the commercial Christ was too be supreme he needed both the select and forgotten. God between the words still holds a cosmic office the resumptions are organic. God entrusted Man with what? My birthright identifies that religious misconduct /The Biblical map is the lesser of ones duty. As for me finding those biblical scapegoats its reminiscent of whose left holding the Book.Its as if children who have been given the keys to the kingdom are unexpectedly punished for misplacing them .God became Man so Man might become God. Gods not being Childish. Are we not his children or of the nature of God. When the word became flesh . Ones spiritual haste the deponent a search and seizure.