Thread: Cryptic currency.

Cryptic currency.

Anyone find any of these?

I'm going through this thread about them: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/190...SELFEATER.html

What ever is going to happen it will be at 4:00 tomorrow. Keep your eyes pealed.

It turned out to be a anti abortion video. Good message but it was not what anyone who followed along was expecting.
    Last edited by tommyf350; 09-15-16 at 12:35 AM.

I enjoy esoteric gargoyles but the new egocentric gargoyles have it all over those old babbled Semites As Bills & Debt are just antisemitism on paper. Ask China what the american dragon spells .

The board of governors vote unanimously all the time? What I was thinking of was a post or group of posts here that I seen IIRC, which stated that endorsement on the back of a check was similar to voting in a Federal Reserve district.

Yes. But I had never thought about it. I recall a Christian pastor was ousted within two weeks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The "vote" serves to extend the trust beyond its express charter end date. The switch to lawful money is directs ones confidence in equities and mercies of God (and in lawful and de jure government; just weights and balances): consider faith that you will prosper living an equitable/lawful lifestyle vs. disbelieve in such and faith in prospering from theft, inequity and plunder (faith in the errant belief that that you'll get away with that lifestyle if you enough will conspire together with their brethren to pull it off).

Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it. Psalm 94:7
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. But I had never thought about it. I recall a Christian pastor was ousted within two weeks.
    Might his 'church' have been ...

Attachment 4470
    (Psst: Wrong mountain?)
    ...infiltrated?

---

So this thread reminds me.... (on that page CTRL+F search on "idol" or "Roman coin"). The point here is: interesting is the notion of Roman coins being 'pocket idols'...if your confidence is in FRNs or coins then what? On that note --pun not intended--it has been suggested that Nero was of the tribe of Dan: there is a convergence with the tribe of Dan and the Edomites: the Cannanites which leads us back to the pact on Mt. Hermon ala Book of Enoch & Genesis 6).

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. --Romans 1:25
    Is not money a creature? I see money, like a hammer, as tool or a servant but not something to be served. I am unaware of ever having worked for money.

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Colossians 3:23
    Last edited by allodial; 09-14-16 at 02:21 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The "vote" serves to extend the trust beyond its express charter end date.
    Senator John Hightower and his friend Senator John Heinz who attempted to return the printing of US currency back to our Treasury and away from the Rothschild shadow Banksters.

If you are looking for clues as to "The Transition" being right around the corner how about this announcement from the White House?!

Executive Order: Providing Order of Succession Within the US Treasury Department

WHY plan for succession of Jack Lew and friends now?
    What is planned to happen before the next President takes office?

Note for Federal Program Agencies only:
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"