Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
Very well said shikamaru enough of ..................

Hitler wanted his own currency , RCA , 1985

The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...and has created out of nothing a ... debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest. Wright Patman

The Aldrich Plan is the Wall Street Plan. It means another panic, if necessary, to intimidate the people. Aldrich, paid by the government to represent the people, proposes a plan for the trusts instead. Charles August Lindbergh

The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money. Charles August Lindbergh

Source September 5, 2014

Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government Institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers. Louis Thomas McFadden

When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is - The Fed has usurped the government!! Louis Thomas McFadden

For my own part, I did not see and did not appreciate what the risks were with securitization, the credit ratings agencies, the shadow banking system, the S.I.V.’s — I didn’t see any of that coming until it happened. Janet Yellen

Chair Yellen’s Press Conference

Economic growth, which was subdued during the first half of the year, appears to have picked up. Household spending continues to be the key source of that growth. Turning to employment, job gains averaged about 180,000 per month over the past four months, about the same solid pace recorded since the beginning of the year.

A good start is where shikamaru bring me up to speed? I want a trust set-up like the Clintons foundation.
Law of Contracts
Law of Securities
Negotiable Instruments
Law of Associations
Law of Partnerships
Law of Companies
Law of Corporations
Law of Trusts
Law of Firms
Law of Foundations