Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We haven't seen this happen since right before World War II.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Very well said shikamaru enough of ..................

Hitler wanted his own currency , RCA , 1985

The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...and has created out of nothing a ... debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest. Wright Patman

The Aldrich Plan is the Wall Street Plan. It means another panic, if necessary, to intimidate the people. Aldrich, paid by the government to represent the people, proposes a plan for the trusts instead. Charles August Lindbergh

The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money. Charles August Lindbergh

Source September 5, 2014

Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government Institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers. Louis Thomas McFadden

When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is - The Fed has usurped the government!! Louis Thomas McFadden

For my own part, I did not see and did not appreciate what the risks were with securitization, the credit ratings agencies, the shadow banking system, the S.I.V.’s — I didn’t see any of that coming until it happened. Janet Yellen

Chair Yellen’s Press Conference

Economic growth, which was subdued during the first half of the year, appears to have picked up. Household spending continues to be the key source of that growth. Turning to employment, job gains averaged about 180,000 per month over the past four months, about the same solid pace recorded since the beginning of the year.

A good start is where shikamaru bring me up to speed? I want a trust set-up like the Clintons foundation.
    Law of Contracts
    Law of Securities
    Negotiable Instruments
    Law of Associations
    Law of Partnerships
    Law of Companies
    Law of Corporations
    Law of Trusts
    Law of Firms
    Law of Foundations

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Law of Contracts
    Law of Securities [contracts]
    Negotiable Instruments [contracts]
    Law of Associations [trusts and fiduciary relationships]
    Law of Partnerships [trusts and fiduciary relationships]
    Law of Companies [trusts and fiduciary relationships]
    Law of Corporations [trusts and fiduciary relationships]
    Law of Trusts [trusts and fiduciary relationships]
    Law of Firms [trusts and fiduciary relationships]
    Law of Foundations [trusts and fiduciary relationships]
    1. Contract law - foundation for all money instruments, surety bonds, etc.
    2. Torts (can also be put before or after trusts but is very important concerning liabilities that can arise out of non-contracts. Torts as 2nd is best IMHO because it primes the mind for #3 and #4; however tortious interference, negligence, deliberate indifference and the like are really important topics IMHO when it comes to trust law and property law)
    3. Property law fundamentals (personal, possession, etc.) (really, 'real property or 'real ESTATE' law could come after trusts/equity)
    4. Trusts, equity, estates, fiduciary relationships and suretyship (this is the stuff of office holding, drafting constitutions, etc.)
    5. Real (means royal) property (i.e. the real estate part general property law)

To reiterate:

I. Contract Law
    II. Torts
    III. Property Law I (not including real estate, yet; general concepts; moveables/chattel)
    IV. Trust & Equity; Estates (Future, possessory, non-possessory, etc.)
    V. Property Law II: Real Property (real (royal) estate; estates in land);
    N. Organizations (associations, companies, partnerships, joint ventures, joint stock companies, foundations, etc.)
    N. Risk Management [basic actuarial science, indemnity agreements, guarantees, insurance (=indemnity you pay for), re-insurance, re-re-insurance]
    N. Constitutional law

Re: trust law
    IMHO trust law fundamentals and property law fundamentals are prerequisite for partnerships, companies, corporations, firms foundations (i.e. fiduciary relationships and issues pertaining to divided title or legal title). Despite the misinformation-ists that might tell you otherwise all office-holding, the Articles of Confederation and every constitution of each of the states of America is built on trust law. The difference between a trust and an estate is that an estate is always part of a trust. If the trustee is incapacitated, abdicated or dead then you might only have an estate (i.e. trust estate or trust corpus).

Property Law
    Since trusts always deal with some kind of property whether tangible or intangible, the principles and fundamentals of property law and possession are very important. Property a trust estate or trust corpus is likely going to be held by the trustee ala divided title. Also: bailment, assignment or consignment.

Believe me, some law school curricula are laughable. For the fundamentals, reading old books is best because they tell you a lot more. For case law new books (~2004 and after) are very important to have. IMHO to really, really dig in, having access to Restatements of the Law can be golden (but that is for after you've at least covered the basics).

Constitutional Law
    IMHO, to study constitutional law without studying trusts, equity, property is training a pilot: blindfolded, with a joystick. If you don't think law school curricula are designed to prepare the professional for minimal impact, think again. Constitutional law is trust law, starting with contract law, going to property law then to trust & equity.

Company Law
    Associations compared to partnerships, companies, trusts, firms, foundations... with corporation, partnerships, companies, trusts, firms (companies) and foundations (trusts) you tend to have at least one person that is held as the 'front man' or who has primary liability (general partner, director, trustee) for the organization. With associations liability can be spread across all members. It doesn't take too much pondering to see how that relates to suretyship which is a subset of contract law.

Money
    All bills of exchange and promissory notes are contracts (bonds are contracts) for the delivery of money only. Tip: all endorsers of a check or sureties (of a specific kind). Two types of liability on a money instrument: primary and secondary. If a contract is for delivery of anything other than money even if money is included it is not likely going to be money or a monetary instrument.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-28-16 at 05:18 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    1. Contract law - foundation for all money instruments, surety bonds, etc. Money All bills of exchange and promissory notes are contracts (bonds are contracts) for the delivery of money only. Tip: all endorsers of a check or sureties (of a specific kind). Two types of liability on a money instrument: primary and secondary. If a contract is for delivery of anything other than money even if money is included it is not likely going to be money or a monetary instrument.
    Such as this... And this 31 U.S. Code § 5115 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5115

and this 31 U.S. Code § 5117 - Transferring gold and gold certificates https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5117

what about this one? 31 U.S. Code § 5116 - Buying and selling gold and silver https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5116

U.S. Code: Title 31>Subtitle IV>Chapter 51>Subchapter II § 5112. Denominations, specifications, and design of coins from here https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t.../subchapter-II

Public money is the lawful money of the United States which the Constitution authorizes Congress to issue, conferring a property right, whereas the private credit issued by the Fed is neither money nor property, permitting the user an equitable interest but denying allodial title.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Key thing: gold and silver were never officially money in the United States of America. Gold coin and silver coin are not the same as gold ore, gold bullion, silver ore or silver bullion.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Such as this... And this 31 U.S. Code § 5115 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5115

and this 31 U.S. Code § 5117 - Transferring gold and gold certificates https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5117

what about this one? 31 U.S. Code § 5116 - Buying and selling gold and silver https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5116

U.S. Code: Title 31>Subtitle IV>Chapter 51>Subchapter II § 5112. Denominations, specifications, and design of coins from here https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t.../subchapter-II

Public money is the lawful money of the United States which the Constitution authorizes Congress to issue, conferring a property right, whereas the private credit issued by the Fed is neither money nor property, permitting the user an equitable interest but denying allodial title.
    I would even step back a bit from money. Money is a tool.

You have your identity.
    Your name.
    How you conduct your personal, professional, and corporate business.

The structure of your holdings which may include a trust or corporation.

This is more deep thought, strategic thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I would even step back a bit from money. Money is a tool.

You have your identity.
    Your name.
    How you conduct your personal, professional, and corporate business.

The structure of your holdings which may include a trust or corporation.

This is more deep thought, strategic thinking.
    Yes! I like that.

I am lienholder (owner) of the world; hell, the entire universe. So I think in terms of an entirely different economy. Domain, property, usufruct, right of ownership etc... They all hold a different mental symbol set than even the most respected experts teach me, from their perspective(s) [Michael Joseph]. So I have to transpose through my transforms and filter with truth, history, fact and law. I conversed at length last night with a fellow, an insurance salesman basically but he was into the banking industry with various underwriters buying and selling loans for the purposes of running franchises in the names of the biggest insurance companies.

He pulled me through a journey of nonsense but I always knew that there was a high abracadabra going on behind that big term SECURITIZATION. I got some glimpses. For example I knew that a mortgage would depend upon an original NOTE on the actual home. Securitization was a name for illegal markets, licensed by the SEC so that these banks as mortgage companies could buy and sell the Note. So Company A sells 99.5% of the interest and passes the note into a basket of asset-backed feed-through certificates but guess what? If the home goes into foreclosure they don't come over and collect the smoke detectors and say, "The buyer of the interest will be along for the other 99.5%; we are just here for the 1/2% and these smoke detectors are high end..."

What I just described is holding a home, a building on a lot as collateral. Get into insurance loans and then the higher banking and even under allegedly tight regulation by the SEC, well, I have always had a hard time comprehending, much less memorizing gibberish. But I had an interesting journey through the Securitization Bubble and the Housing Market Crash as well as the recovery and invention of subsequent money markets. All based in the delusion that debt has substance and value.

Assuming the sentences as questions (they end with periods).

There is a component of truth that survives the flesh - like the truth is true, itself. We call it honor. Honor is love, because it is always win-win. All the dishonest components and behaviors are soon forgotten, like fear and anger too. If a man is dishonorable he does not survive long after his heart stops. He is quickly forgotten.

People will remember his honorable behaviors as permanent fixtures about him, in love. He will be remembered in honor. He will survive long after death by being an honorable man.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes! I like that.

I am lienholder (owner) of the world; hell, the entire universe. So I think in terms of an entirely different economy. Domain, property, usufruct, right of ownership etc... They all hold a different mental symbol set than even the most respected experts teach me, from their perspective(s) [Michael Joseph]. So I have to transpose through my transforms and filter with truth, history, fact and law. I conversed at length last night with a fellow, an insurance salesman basically but he was into the banking industry with various underwriters buying and selling loans for the purposes of running franchises in the names of the biggest insurance companies.

He pulled me through a journey of nonsense but I always knew that there was a high abracadabra going on behind that big term SECURITIZATION. I got some glimpses. For example I knew that a mortgage would depend upon an original NOTE on the actual home. Securitization was a name for illegal markets, licensed by the SEC so that these banks as mortgage companies could buy and sell the Note. So Company A sells 99.5% of the interest and passes the note into a basket of asset-backed feed-through certificates but guess what? If the home goes into foreclosure they don't come over and collect the smoke detectors and say, "The buyer of the interest will be along for the other 99.5%; we are just here for the 1/2% and these smoke detectors are high end..."

What I just described is holding a home, a building on a lot as collateral. Get into insurance loans and then the higher banking and even under allegedly tight regulation by the SEC, well, I have always had a hard time comprehending, much less memorizing gibberish. But I had an interesting journey through the Securitization Bubble and the Housing Market Crash as well as the recovery and invention of subsequent money markets. All based in the delusion that debt has substance and value.
    Securitization is essentially pooling or resource management.

As to finance, securitization is conversion of a pool of claims (contracts) into a security.

The first conversion is a claim into a contract.
    The second conversion (securitization) is a pool of contracts into a security.

You could liken this all to financial alchemy.

To extend this further, law;banking;religion; and spirituality all seem to focus on conversion or transformation (alchemy).
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-30-16 at 12:20 PM.