Thread: CASTLE CHURCH TRUST Issues Warning about Cybercurrency

CASTLE CHURCH TRUST Issues Warning about Cybercurrency

I put this out on my FaceBook page Bishop Castle Colorado and also on www.bishopcastle.us

Warning: Cryptocurrency is slated for a collapse. The Uplines are promoting that it will double in value on October 1. This may happen but my warning below is that by around the 10th, these same upline gurus and pundits will cash out, crashing cryptocurrency. Let me explain in terms of the mission and charter of CASTLE CHURCH TRUST.

This NOTICE OF LIEN is about the bogus judicial officer oaths in America and world central banking. I am including the Certificate of Service:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E...ew?usp=sharing

You choose, whether to go on, finish the text or to get a look at the NOTICE to the "chief judge" Tim TYMKOVICH at the Tenth Circuit in Denver. The first pages of this link will give you an idea of where I am coming from so you can decide if you are reading perceptions or knowledge, for yourself:

You can watch for delivery, Wednesday, and be a Witness. Plug in 1ZV326300364816740:

https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/trac...WT.svl=PNRO_L1

Mr. BRYAN in Washington at the USDC slated the Olympus Ordeal, renamed the Gospel of Biocosmetric Sonoluminescence be dismissed on August 13 which date was the Ninth of Av. This is a day of memorial for the Jewish people, a sort of minor holiday but with the negative actions of God's judgment in the heart. For example both times that the Temple has been destroyed were exactly on this calendar day.

It helps to understand that my job as heir and resulting trustee within central banking has always been careful release valve regulation of the highly compressed information infrastructures required to maintain the delusion that debt has value or substance. The Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements removed the exchange rate of the dollar from gold and put them on "paper gold" called Special Drawing Rights (SDR's). This was the beginning of cryptocurrency. My definition for SDR as a basket of currencies is, "The measure of society's conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank." In America, that central bank is called the Federal Reserve.

Jim and I discussed this before I bought Bishop Castle. My resulting trust is central banking and his is BISHOP of Rome, or the breach of trust by Vatican. So I was expecting something BIG to go down on the Ninth of Av, August 13. Instead I believe I received a warning: (See the chart below.)

I felt a bit silly, hoping for catastrophe when my job has always been careful release of the implosion, to avoid catastrophe. My point is that the "weakest" most fictional of all currencies is obviously cryptocurrency.

So please get a look at what a pundit, Jaro on Sovereign Warriors says:

"Checkout my ONECOIN ACCOUNT.

I bought a Pro TRADER package in March, and now that $1100 investment turned into 411 ONECOINS. Multiply that by 6.9 Euros per onecoin, and it's worth about $3000. Some people in my downline bought several Pro Trader packages, Executive and Tycoon packages, so they did even better.

And that's all ONLY from MINING, not from any promoting/MLM. And on Oct.1, they'll DOUBLE our onecoins, so I'll have 822 of them :-)

I mean, everybody knows that MINING silver and gold is profitable, but not many people realize that it's the same when it comes to MINING digital CRYPTO CURRENCY."

This is the first time Jaro has blatantly revealed his upline in the MLM. I feel this is worth conveying to everybody; that if you are in cryptocurrencies be ready for it to be ran upon.

You have likely already noticed the chart of August 13:

Name:  Bitcoin Plunges around Ninth of Av.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  99.2 KB

Interestingly Jaro's blog Sovereign Warriors is quite simply, gone. It may be back without any problem but it made me start wondering about Insider Information. I bet the SEC has something about starting rumors too. So I wonder furthermore about issuing this warning too.

Now I wonder why prophets in the Bible were often vilified...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 12:12 AM.

"Hate" to say it but "I told ya so" (re: cybercurrency hype as a crowd making scheme to facilitate a market for a dump and burn). It was never an 'outsider' or 'counter-system' it was a way for 'insiders' to get money out of jurisdictions they were crashing and bypass state regulations/laws in the process.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Jaro's blog is back up today. He seems to be deleting any critics of the MLM promotion.

I hear rumors of a "flash crash" on the Chinese markets...

We might take heed, the collections process is one step closer to being revealed faulty.

In protecting my Bill of Exchange and Jubilee Claim:

Attachment 4605

Attachment 4606

Name:  003.jpg
Views: 880
Size:  139.8 KB

Anyone do an RFC for the PATRIOT Act, the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative?

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Anyone do an RFC for the PATRIOT Act, the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative?
    Several R4C's on the final rule to the Dodd-Frank Act allegedly stabilizing Securitization.

What they have done is obstruct the issuance and circulation of money to impose financial asphyxia on their enemies. That is, the Federal Reserve System it is widely held was actually operating in opposite to its stated mandate: they were taking money out of areas that needed it most and restricting the circulation of money for strategic gain and control.

Money ultimately is backed by sovereignty prerogative: that is the secret (gold and silver ultimately irrelevant) this is why they have always coveted the sovereign power (Russia, the UK, England, Scotland, America, etc.). You see, as long as equity follows law, all is good: a sound society can function. As for 'unsound societies' seems to be an oxymoron.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-16-16 at 08:04 PM.