Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Objective of Deviant Oaths

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    if I'm following you - a Supreme Court or district judge will take and sign two oaths of office. The private swearing in as "Justice" is the civil oath/administrative officer in equity. The Title 5 oath for Civil Servants.

And then the ceremonial oath (equal right to the poor and to the rich) which is verbatim Judical Oath of 1789. The Title 28 oath for Judges and Justices. Judicial Justice. The Article III judge of the Constitution.

One individual, two oaths, to fill two roles. And in our travels we have only found two Judges in the entire federal judiciary signing the proper "So help me God" Article III oath - justices REHNQUIST & KAVANAUGH. The others have deviated and thus are not bound to the Constitution.

Thus it would seem this is THEIR* last line of defense against the redeemed, against those of us who have figured out federal taxation, who have wandered off the plantation. An unbound judge can opine that we're wrong when we're not. That judge is not bound to the law (Constitution) and will only dispense the appearance of justice, not justice itself.

*substitute noun of your choice: banksters, Deep State, elite, secret society of sociopaths, etc.
    I get cynical sometimes and so when I read you being cynical I think it is unproductive. I will be careful.

Administrative government cannot exist without judicial oversight. Administrative "government in miniature" combines the branches so that there are no checks and balances. KAVANAUGH signing a properly formed fidelity bond is confession of guilt and the most unequivocal whistle-blowing in human history. He reveals there is no judicial branch left and therefore no administrative government.

I designed it.

That was James Harlan's gripe.

How can I make Judge Wiley Young DANIEL put on his Article III cap?

Banned
    Would it be fair to say ... the judge with the deviant oath has no duty or obligation to wear the Article III cap?

I found a well presented video here, All the Plenary's Men going into some detail why the TBTF banks and bankers were never prosecuted by the DOJ. “The King can do no wrong.” If you have criminal immunity then you are as a King. You would be functioning like a sovereign.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Would it be fair to say ... the judge with the deviant oath has no duty or obligation to wear the Article III cap?

I found a well presented video here, All the Plenary's Men going into some detail why the TBTF banks and bankers were never prosecuted by the DOJ. “The King can do no wrong.” If you have criminal immunity then you are as a King. You would be functioning like a sovereign.
    Another gripe James Harlan (co-author Are You Lost at C?) had was that the US is not a party in interest to the suit, from the IMFIRS, being less than a 50% investor. This was how according to original form, the Complaint was to compel the Administrative Law judge to become Judicial in Article III. The judge at the time was always Wiley Young.

Name:  oath.gif
Views: 647
Size:  101.3 KB

This arises out of Title 22 of the USC as in Registration of a Foreign Agent (operating the trust). The UN is not registered and the IMF is an organ of the UN. Revenue collections for the national debt are by the IRS as an agent of the IMF - a central bank. And it explains the origins of Dragon Court operating today. Docs 30 and 32 of the Albany Remand explain a lot. Another facet is that the last bankruptcy restructure was due to my Libel of Review, deviant in form from Jim's.

Trump

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

DEC. 16, 1995

Clinton

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
    OCT. 1, 1978

Carter

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
    OCT. 1, 2013

Obama

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
    OCT. 1, 1977

Carter

X X X X X X X X X X X X
    OCT. 1, 1979

Carter

X X X X X X X X X X X
    OCT. 1, 1976

Ford

X X X X X X X X X X
    NOV. 1, 1977

Carter

X X X X X X X X
    DEC. 1, 1977

Carter

X X X X X X X X
    NOV. 14, 1995

Clinton

X X X X X
    DEC. 18, 1982

Reagan

X X X
    NOV. 11, 1983

Reagan

X X X
    OCT. 6, 1990

Bush

X X X
    NOV. 21, 1981

Reagan

X X
    OCT. 1, 1984

Reagan

X X
    JAN. 20, 2018

Trump

X X
    OCT. 1, 1982

Reagan

X
    OCT. 4, 1984

Reagan

X
    OCT. 17, 1986

Reagan

X
    DEC. 19, 1987

Reagan

X
    FEB. 9, 2018

Trump

X

Interestingly in red, CLINTON's restructure did not last the required 31-Days even though I have remembered it as the 31-Day Government Shutdown all this time. So the restructure never really happened until Doc 38. Then as I am rubbing it in that settlements ensue because a restructure cannot occur for another seven years, TRUMP shuts the US Government down for one day. Which as I recall did not show at all on the news etc. - More importantly nothing on the Federal Register. But then the only valid restructure was just Christmas Eve off anyway! Look at #13854 and then read #13856 carefully to note there are two kinds of "judges" - Administrative Law Judges and Judicial Judges.

So there you have it, about Wiley Young and why he never put on a judicial Article III hat.

I believe that I met Wiley at a Denver common law grand jury. A large black man who was not involved with any proceedings that I could detect caught my attention as I passed him setting comfortably at a table with some folks. He encouraged me to continue with my work, that what I was doing in the federal courts was "right on". But I never really thought about who or what that man was, being a stranger to my eyes.

Banned
    Name:  Screenshot_20.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  44.0 KB

Right on!

Banned
    John Titus has a new video out today, "New" World Order Criminal Bankers Caused the American Revolution

and here's the first book he's reading from https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010012825

Hey Lorne, I have been home lately with this darn flu. I got a chance to catch John's videos. Very good. I remember long ago, way back when I was told "taxation without representation" was the reason for the revolution. That never did set well with me.

Thanks,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Banned
    Hey sorry to hear & hope you're feeling better. Yeah I'd never heard of del Mar before. It's amazing what you can find on the internet. This guy explains the Boeing 737-Max issues: https://www.youtube.com/user/blancolirio

This guy explains why people who endorse private credit of the FED are liable for income tax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6fxC5CXMg