The all Caps Complaint sending the CHIEF JUDGE the dead guys complaint who can here a dead guy all the effectiveness of a legal title to a Name or a NAME is in the complaint who gets to complain and who legally has to act on a complaint i have a real situation where a judge is refusing to receive my answer to charges corruption aside the court just ploughs ahead becoming the all cap NAME entering election and plea .Then the all cap application and appeal after found guilty.The lower court is administrative what is the appeals court but the same administrator.Getting a administrative court to register or file a fraud upon there court is impossible but withdrawing the charges once u point out the fraudulent nature needs a complaint.Any private advice or experience my mailbox would welcome as the open forum i respect must remain generic and David has the lesson plan very effective for administrative relief but in my case Judicial Review hammers the lesson plan home.PS the lesson plan is how one knows the CAPS are staying on or coming off .Who leaves the battlefield or who is a prisoner of that war.depends on who is more pissed off the COURT for being exposed or Me for trying to expose the court its catch 22 they know u know but can ignore any and all paperwork .This is not a complaint arising from the lesson plan its a testimony to how effective the plan is at pissing people off thats worth 5 bens knowing the difference of why there pissed.