Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All Caps, Block Letters & CLARIFYING

All Caps, Block Letters & CLARIFYING

I recall someone relating that a clerk said that by typing the name into the record in all caps she was doing what is called CLARIFYING . That may have been something David Merrill related. The interesting thing about that term CLARIFYING is that clarifying is a term used by secular humanists to describe destroying someone's unique distinctions (i.e. destruction of their personality) under the guise of building pseudo-Utopia. BLOCK LETTERS: think brick/BLOCK in the secular ziggurat. Typing the name in all caps connotes civil death. That is: the admission which links the BLOCK LETTERS to the secular humanistic process of CLARIFYING re-asserts the truth that all caps are used to connote fictions/soulless/dead things.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-16-16 at 06:15 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I can feel that.

Clarify.

I showed a rough draft of the Gospel of Pragmatism to Dr. Rick STRASSMAN, author of two DMT books. He wondered if I meant to defuse Christianity, or diffuse Christianity.

This stirs the etymology (maybe even Edenics) around diffusing as spreading into the larger system evenly, as opposed to diluting by doing so. I changed diffuse in the Introduction to defuse, as to render inert and harmless.

It is one thing for mortality to be swallowed up of life (it is Christ that lives; the living yield to or come into alignment with living-living) and another for the living to be swallowed up of death (secular humanism: the living yielding to or come into alignment with the dead-dead).

For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed on, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 2 Corinthians 5:4
    Secular humanism is about stripping people naked, divesting them of their souls to harness them mainly by getting them to do themselves in with the assistance of some blindness and venom to get the victim to fail to realize their own constitution, value and makeup. Ala, lovers of death--misery loves company. The witch understands the energy latent in every being (ala abortion and ritual sacrifice of babes) the rituals for divesting adults of their souls and energy are more complicated. Convincing them they are worthless probably takes lots of effort (i.e. lying). So they prefer children as victims. Killing off fathers and mothers makes the hijack easier.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-16-16 at 10:30 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Style the standing Case is styled after a NAME or Names.Clarification is the arraignment.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Style the standing Case is styled after a NAME or Names.Clarification is the arraignment.
    Refuse to die?

Allodial speak about sodium fluoride to me. Calcify the pineal gland and the amygdala to stifle proper dreaming and emotional response.

i heard someone else say that writing in ALL CAPS is called GLOSSA

A.K.A American Sign Language according to the Chicago manual of styles and oddly enough, found in the foreign languages section.

open source info is the only info worth pursuing IMO

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    i heard someone else say that writing in ALL CAPS is called GLOSSA

A.K.A American Sign Language according to the Chicago manual of styles and oddly enough, found in the foreign languages section.

open source info is the only info worth pursuing IMO
    The mention (OP) above is simply an addition to what has been gleaned from open source info. It is a simple reference to yet another piece of the open source puzzle (take a look at Erica Carle's book). It is readily available and open source info that uppercase and italics are used for names of corporations (dead things), titles, acronyms and symbols. In other words, the OP takes as a given what is already established and introduces that in addition to the established facts, the term clarification supports the obviated truth even further. The use of uppercase in law is like "slang" as in: a hint.

A name should contain only symbols that are found on a standard computer keyboard. Distinctions between upper and lower case letters are ignored; The Texas corporate records carry names in all capital letters. Subscripts, as in chemical formulas (h2o), or superscripts and other mathematical symbols cannot be entered at their records.
    However, the hype and misinformation tends to fixate on one thing while ignoring (distracting you from) more valuable information: italics and uppercase are used for names of vessels.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-17-16 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The mention (OP) above is simply an addition to what has been gleaned from open source info. It is a simple reference to yet another piece of the open source puzzle (take a look at Erica Carle's book). It is readily available and open source info that uppercase and italics are used for names of corporations (dead things), titles, acronyms and symbols. In other words, the OP takes as a given what is already established and introduces that in addition to the established facts, the term clarification supports the obviated truth even further. The use of uppercase in law is like "slang" as in: a hint.

However, the hype and misinformation tends to fixate on one thing while ignoring (distracting you from) more valuable information: italics and uppercase are used for names of vessels.
    my comment about open source info was just that, not directed at OP.

if its written in english then it should conform to the oxford or chicago manual of styles. especially law(s), no? those manuals indicate it is either "GLOSSA" or "American Sign Language" depending on if hyphens are used between the words. no mention of "slang" or anything else regarding all caps words. sure, others are free to make contracts however they wish i guess but if they write them in english, IFAIAA, the manual of styles indicates what the exact specifications of it (english) are to be.

the GLOSSA is no longer just names and such, its usage has become widespread on so called official documents. and FRNs!

edit: i think that the reason they have "American Sign Language" under the foreign languages section is because they may be using word "sign" instead of "symbols". why else would it be in the foreign languages section?
    Last edited by george; 10-17-16 at 07:23 AM.

Capitalize all proper nouns that are names of individuals.

D. Capitalization
    (1) Proper Nouns
    Capitalize proper nouns (e.g., “General Assembly” but not “the legislature” or “the government”), imaginative names of particular persons, places or things (e.g., “the Land
    of Lincoln”), and short-form nouns that are intended to replace and carry the full significance of a previously set forth proper noun (e.g., “the State” or “the People” when used in lieu of “Illinois”). Common nouns are not capitalized, e.g., “the plaintiff,” “the complaint,” “a state highway”).

(2) Governmental Units and Officials
    Only the titles of state- and federal-level bodies and officials are capitalized. The names of local bodies and officials, such as county and municipal governmental agencies and officials, are set in lower case.

(3) Common Noun Used as Title
    Capitalize the titles of local public offices (county, municipal, etc.) when used in the adjective form and immediately preceding an officer’s name, but not when standing alone:

(4) Official Capacity
    Regardless of the terminology used in the complaint or notice of appeal, where an individual was made a party to the action in his or her official, and not personal, capacity, that information should be added after the party’s name by a term appropriate to the position, such as Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, Judge, Director of Revenue, Trustee, Administrator (Adm’r), Executor or Executrix (Ex’r), Individually and as Administrator (Indiv. and as Adm’r), etc. Even though the party’s name may be placed in all-capital letters for style purposes, his or her capacity is not.

(5) Italicized Words
    Words and phrases in a foreign language which have not been well accepted into the English vocabulary and are likely to be unfamiliar to readers should be italicized. The following words and abbreviations should always be italicized.
    in personam
    in rem
    in toto

(4) Documents
    Do not capitalize the descriptive name of a legal document or subparts thereof:

The Editorial Staff of the University of Chicago answered:

"Writing names in all caps is not conventional; it is not Chicago style to put anything in all caps. For instance, even if 'GONE WITH THE WIND' appears on the title page all in caps, we would properly render it 'Gone with the Wind' in a bibliography. The only reason we can think of to do so is if you are quoting some material where it is important to the narrative to preserve the casing of the letters.

Law is extremely precise. Every letter, capitalization, punctuation mark, etc., in a legal document is utilized for a specific reason and has legal (i.e. deadly force) consequences.

State created, ALL-CAPITAL-LETTERS-NAME

(That must be what the state calls “top secrets” because I have not found the evidence , law, term, written anywhere.)

Very few people normally sign their name in ALL CAPS. Your JOHN H. DOE is really a corporation. Print your name in ALL CAPS if you intend to express the name/ title of Your corporation.

You'll find it on "your" driver's license, "your" social security card, "your" bank statement, "your" check blanks, "your" tax statements, etc.
    The Social Security number is evidence that there is an insurance policy. The benefit you are receiving is the privilege of an army, navy, police, fire protection, Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, pension etc.

ceteris paribus
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    my comment about open source info was just that, not directed at OP.

if its written in english then it should conform to the oxford or chicago manual of styles. especially law(s), no? those manuals indicate it is either "GLOSSA" or "American Sign Language" depending on if hyphens are used between the words. no mention of "slang" or anything else regarding all caps words. sure, others are free to make contracts however they wish i guess but if they write them in english, IFAIAA, the manual of styles indicates what the exact specifications of it (english) are to be.

the GLOSSA is no longer just names and such, its usage has become widespread on so called official documents. and FRNs!

edit: i think that the reason they have "American Sign Language" under the foreign languages section is because they may be using word "sign" instead of "symbols". why else would it be in the foreign languages section?
    Makes sense in that italics are used to indicate foreign words. Underline, all-capitals and italics seem to be much the same.

Capitalization of the initial character is different from "all caps".

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    State created, ALL-CAPITAL-LETTERS-NAME

(That must be what the state calls “top secrets” because I have not found the evidence , law, term, written anywhere.)

Very few people normally sign their name in ALL CAPS. Your JOHN H. DOE is really a corporation. Print your name in ALL CAPS if you intend to express the name/ title of Your corporation.

You'll find it on "your" driver's license, "your" social security card, "your" bank statement, "your" check blanks, "your" tax statements, etc.
    The Social Security number is evidence that there is an insurance policy. The benefit you are receiving is the privilege of an army, navy, police, fire protection, Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, pension etc.

ceteris paribus
    Its no secret. All caps are used for vessel names, corporations, the dead and titles.

Note: All cap documents are also used to connote commands to military officials. The same might follow for instructions or commands to corporations or corporate officers.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-17-16 at 05:45 PM.