Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Caps, Block Letters & CLARIFYING

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Underline, all-capitals and italics seem to be much the same.
    and it may seem that way because the styles manuals indicate it as such.

this link is related: https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/

there is also a youtube channel named "the glossa channel" from some people from austrailia (or maybe new zealand) cover the GLOSSA and its implications in detail which is worth a look IMO but recently many of the videos on that channel went missing, not sure why.

However, the hype and misinformation tends to fixate on one thing while ignoring (distracting you from) more valuable information: italics and uppercase are used for names of vessels.
    Operating as “vassal king” you might say?

Private business entity definition. Corporation: A business corporation is a for-profit, limited liability or unlimited liability entity that has a separate legal personality from its members. A corporation is owned by multiple shareholders and is overseen by a board of directors, which hires the business's managerial staff.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

ones appearance corrects any and all errors defects with ones personnel rank as limited liability or unlimited liability entity that has a separate legal personality from its members.Style & standing claims or refusing any legal personality or required commercial death.Objecting too how the Name is styled. or Confounding the language a NAMED defendant or a Man on trial.[private lawsuits] Definite Article upper lower case private seaman able bodied vs the all caps seaman? The docket in the dock [role call] or acting first class seaman. Seaman is a naval rank and is either the lowest or one of the lowest ranks in most navies .... This naval rank was formerly called "seaman first class . Ship of fools and lost at sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Operating as “vassal king” you might say?

Private business entity definition. Corporation: A business corporation is a for-profit, limited liability or unlimited liability entity that has a separate legal personality from its members. A corporation is owned by multiple shareholders and is overseen by a board of directors, which hires the business's managerial staff.
    Or as 'vassals' ('man' also means 'vassal'). Its important to realize that the personifications of vessels gives rise to suretyship for the one who claims to own a VESSEL.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    and it may seem that way because the styles manuals indicate it as such.

this link is related: https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/

there is also a youtube channel named "the glossa channel" from some people from austrailia (or maybe new zealand) cover the GLOSSA and its implications in detail which is worth a look IMO but recently many of the videos on that channel went missing, not sure why.

bump

anyone read that link yet? make sense to you?

bump

Unbenownst to many, modern Hebrew has two sets of letters. One set are basically 'hardened letters' that have 'holes in them'. To connote that a command or communication is to dead or to strangers then perhaps DOG LATIN mimicks that.

There are 22 basic letters in the Hebrew alphabet, and five special final forms (for the letters kaf, mem, nun, peh and tzade). Some letters are hardened by the insertion of a dot (vet becomes bet, khaf becomes kaf).
    Note the 'h' is breath-like, put a dot in it to harden it (like rigor mortis) kh becomes k (the breath is gone). If you think about it you could at a stretch reckon English that 't' has a sound and 'T' doesn't unless its at the start of a sentence then you presume its an 'alive' 't'.

Related:
    So-So-Security (PDF page 2)
    Last edited by allodial; 10-19-16 at 04:01 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

bump

I took a look...

If its not English, its not common law!

The poison in the text of the GLOSSA is now identified as: “DOG-LATIN” and has no correspondence with proper written English appearing on the same page It is a corruption that can only be agreed to.
    Thanks! It is biased by the system parameters but a very realistic conclusion. Meaning that he seems to have scientifically deduced the inaction of a magistrate. Like he says, this is not legal advice, simply describing some conclusions from a seven-year experience.

So I simply point out where you are posting; ...saving to suitors the right of a common law remedy, where the common law is competent to give it,

Name:  Oath TYMKOVICH R4C.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  183.2 KB

I just don't waste breath explaining law to attorneys. I had a lot of fun doing so however. The citations at the top of the oaths do not match up to the wording on the oaths. I managed to get some testimony:

Name:  oath. Victor J WOLSKI.gif
Views: 427
Size:  88.4 KB

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths Doc 9 s.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  137.1 KB

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  125.0 KB

It might seem to be slow process but revealing points like you make with your link, at this time is quite productive. I know others create too, but that disrupts unity to even think of others as others. I have genome quickened that is designed for this:

https://youtu.be/qHZEbcLJ150

And so I tend to assume everybody else is "on board". My ancestor piloted seventy souls to Manhattan on the Red Tree (ROSENBAUM) to secure his and my "perpetual inheritance" - Section 6 of the 1629 Charter. So there is your law, it is written - not the Charter, certain genes are activated (mother's side too go to WREN - RENSSELAER = wren sailor) and they parallel process on the right (female) side of my brain, bringing these things into my actions, ideas and conscious memories, independent of time.

Unbenownst to many, modern Hebrew has two sets of letters. One set are basically 'hardened letters' that have 'holes in them'. To connote that a command or communication is to dead or to strangers then perhaps DOG LATIN mimicks that.

Note the 'h' is breath-like, put a dot in it to harden it (like rigor mortis) kh becomes k (the breath is gone). If you think about it you could at a stretch reckon English that 't' has a sound and 'T' doesn't unless its at the start of a sentence then you presume its an 'alive' 't'.

Related:
    So-So-Security (PDF page 2)
    This point is more poignant in light of the Gospel of Pragmatism, where one considers that the Messiah ben David was not delivering Israel from Rome so much as from the Jews on the Temple Mount. Read Nehemiah, Chapter 10 and parse out the parties. This was the Babylonian occupation. Prior to that, the Hebrew alphabet went to 400, not 1000 and there were no "jots and tittles" - diacritical markings.

This is why I have chosen paleo-Hebrew rather than Modern Hebrew:

Name:  Laws of Moses paleo-Hebrew.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  111.4 KB

I took a look too.

Brian: Al, one question. Have you used this form? Or is there anyone you know well who has used it?

Adask: Nope. I haven’t used it. I’ve seen a 40 page document prepared by someone who attempted to use it. I’m inclined to be skeptical of the 40-page document. I also tend to be overly “verbose” with my articles and legal documents, but I recognize that if you have to write that much, you’re probably screwing up. When it comes to legal documents, less is (usually) more.
    In any case, I’ve presented the form simply to let folks know that it’s “out there” and available for your consideration.

Mike: I called the SSA and they advised that fill out the form and you will be withdrawn, they could not and would not answer an questions concerning whay to do if you want to continue working

Which brought me to Pension Panic II | Adask's law

Which brought me to IMF Colonized Korea–Part II Evidence | Adask's law

Today its Park Geun-hye

NY Times By ANDREW POLLACK DEC. 4, 1997.
    Under the terms of the deal, the International Monetary Fund, the leader of the bailout, will provide South Korea with $21 billion in credits. The World Bank promised to provide $10 billion and the Asian Development Bank $4 billion.

$21 billion in credits of what?

Special Drawing Right (SDR). The SDR is an international reserve asset, created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries’ official reserves. As of March 2016, 204.1 billion SDRs (equivalent to about $285 billion) had been created and allocated to members. SDRs can be exchanged for freely usable currencies. The value of the SDR is based on a basket of five major currencies—the U.S. dollar, euro, the Chinese renminbi (RMB), the Japanese yen, and pound sterling—as of October 1, 2016.

Oct 3, 2016 - A core responsibility of the IMF is to provide loans to member countries experiencing actual or potential balance of payments problems.
    IMF resources are usually made available under a lending “arrangement,” which may, depending on the lending instrument used? By the IMF Executive Directors and Voting Power

Sunil Sabharwal represents the United States Corporation.

The economic policy program underlying an arrangement is formulated by the country in consultation with the IMF and is in most cases presented to the Fund’s Executive Board in a “ Letter of Intent” and is further detailed in the annexed “Memorandum of Understanding”.
    Concessional loans carry zero interest rates until the end of 2018.

All non-concessional facilities are subject to the IMF’s market-related interest rate, known as the “rate of charge,” and large loans (above certain limits) carry a surcharge.

The agreement came about after several days of tense negotiations in which the reluctance of the Korean Government to swallow both its pride and some distasteful economic medicine seemed to draw out the discussions. Under the terms of the deal, the International Monetary Fund, the leader of the bailout, will provide South Korea with $21 billion in credits. The World Bank promised to provide $10 billion and the Asian Development Bank $4 billion.
    The United States Corporation and several other nations agreed to provide $20 billion more as a ''second line of defense'' if the initial money from the international organizations proves insufficient. Some $5 billion will come from the United States, $10 billion from Japan and the rest from Australia, Britain, Canada, France, Germany and possibly other nations.

The money will initially be used to help shore up South Korea's nearly depleted foreign currency reserves. That should help stanch the rapid devaluation of the Korean won and allow the nation to pay off foreign debt.

Some $66 billion is due within a year, and about $20 billion of that is due by the end of this year.

The money will also be used to help restore the health of the financial system, which has been weakened by haphazard lending to the country's supercorporations, huge industrial conglomerates that were nurtured by the Government as the engine for the country's remarkable growth.
    In return for the money?, Seoul must cut public spending, open its market more to foreign goods and investors and curb the ability of the conglomerates to expand.

Continue reading the main story

If Americans are ever to make “Make America Great Again”, it going to be a long road ahead by closing the borders on monetary policy but a short road to recovery.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This point is more poignant in light of the Gospel of Pragmatism, where one considers that the Messiah ben David was not delivering Israel from Rome so much as from the Jews on the Temple Mount. Read Nehemiah, Chapter 10 and parse out the parties. This was the Babylonian occupation. Prior to that, the Hebrew alphabet went to 400, not 1000 and there were no "jots and tittles" - diacritical markings.
    Some suggest Rome to be the iron rod that the manchild (ala Revelations) wields. The separation of wheat from chaff and good figs from bad figs isn't a diss. He delivered Israel. It is suggest that those who rebelled or who were in apostasy were punished.

Note the 'h' is breath-like, put a dot in it to harden it (like rigor mortis) kh becomes k (the breath is gone).

or mimics hieroglyphics but probably the same reasoning behind them all, and its another example of closed source, which seems to me to be adversarial to nature.