Thread: US Secret Service

US Secret Service

US Secret Service History

The Secret Service Division was created on July 5, 1865 in Washington, D.C., to suppress counterfeit currency. Chief William P. Wood was sworn in by Secretary of the Treasury Hugh McCulloch.

2002:
    The Department of Homeland Security was established with the passage of (Public Law 107-296) which in part, transfered the United States Secret Service from the Department of the Treasury, to the new department effective March 1, 2003.

Thank you for that. It may come in handy to know some time!

I always thought this snippet, albeit Hollywood is revealing about the international nature of Treasury. The guy is okay blowing off his pistol in downtown Moscow - why? He is Secret Service.

I am doing a survey on the Masonic Monument here. Soon I hope!

There was a lot going on with implementation of the martial law (now martial rule by Executive Order). For one thing the implementation of modern Intelligence:

The esoteric in the attachment is to be noted as well as reinstatement of the Marshal Plan:

The sign is more than to save money for painting hands after the invention of photography.

For example I tried to get Christina (reference librarian) to cut her finger and put her right thumbprint on her signature in blood...

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-20-11 at 09:30 PM.

By way of explanation Colorado became a territory on February 28, 1861 which was not a leap year. Therefore when Congress adjourned on March 28 there had not been the 30 days of perfection time due by law for the Territory to properly form. That basis was intentional by the Territorial Governor GILPIN who started the fiat currency system in America.

The land here was established more a war chest for funding the Union rather than a formal Territory. The monument (Golden Rectangle - Fibonacci sequence) pictured above depicts a lot about Masonic influence but my focus in the federal repository yesterday was about the April 15th creation of the Tax Year. I may have to leaf through a prodigious amount of Appendix as a lot of things happened in that absent period of Congress - a Limbo - between March 28 and July 4. That is time consuming as so much interesting reading distracts me from finding a little entry so maybe I will find an Index that will lead me right to it, I don't know yet. I had the attention of the reference librarian Christina, who signed the document package as witness for me. (The thumbprint in blood was of course a joke! - You had to be there.) Interestingly I found myself telling her:

What that means basically is that the entire contract construction is vitiated by fraud.

Which also brings us to the Great Seal. It bears the Illuminati Eye in the pyramid atop the Roman facie. This was adopted from Lucius (light-bearer) - Masonic name for Louis Ledyard WELD, the first Territial Secretary who copied the design from his family crest.

To find most of this story however, you do not go to the federal respository, you go to the Mason Museum on the opposite corner of the Golden Rectangle. I am doing a survey of the entire monument, a video, hoping to get back to that - maybe fifteen minutes for YouTube format.

What strikes me foremost in these mental models though is that we have just witnessed the end of the third cycle of Jubilee numerically. That is 7 x 7 = 49 plus a jubilee year = 50 x 3 = 150 and the day after that happened we got a logical report. This is all significant to the management of confidence and security measures of wealth/energy.

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?
    - The management of pressure release valves on that highly compressed information infrastructure a lot of people call money; being that it is all a Bar Association-style based debt system. Not a bill out there that didn't originate from a loan (credit/debt) somewhere.

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P1.jpg
    www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P2.jpg
    www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P3.jpg
    www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P4.jpg

Closing though, I hope that this is more edifying than confusing. When I came across this information many years ago there was a Master Mason (who felt he was) tutoring me who became quite excited about the information, but for reasons I now understand became quite infuriated with me for sharing it with the Tuesday Night Law Club gatherings. He is gone now but I still wonder what he might have been planning with that information had he thought it secret knowledge. He last retaliated by informing the group that I was in breach of (verbal) contract with him as the Inner Master of the Eckankar because somewhere or another I had agreed too, like he did, to change my name to Sri David Merrill. I suppose you need to be a mathematician to make sense of that! Total Theory might agree.

I suppose that might all be difficult to get through but I cannot apologize for that. What is significantly means to me at the moment I write though, is that there is a Masonic regime holding the wealth as trustee only. [The honeycomb under the eaves symbolizes the Masons as caretakers of Society.] They do not own it any more than any registry owns anything. If the Territory did not properly form, then the State is on a faulty foundation and since the fiat began here...

Regards,

David Merrill.

Like Motla68 showed us recently - the birth certificate registry depicts events, not people!

P.S. This is an attachment with every Libel of Review:

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...l_6744_969.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...l_6744_970.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...l_6744_971.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...l_6744_972.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...l_6744_973.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...l_6744_974.jpg

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-21-11 at 11:00 AM.