Thread: Man Turns Into An Animal In Church

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for the CERN video...

That was an interesting excursion into the holographic nature of Creation. The ladies at the Messianic Jewish synagogue gather once a week to pray for Israel. I was attending for a few weeks. They were rather conCERNed if I may... LoL.

Needless to say, without my saying a word I was asked to not attend. I guess I was not showing the proper level of fear? They said when more men attend, I may return. Interesting about yin and yang maybe...
    This is a better relation of the idea of "the Upside Down" in the new TV series Stranger Things:

The CERN connection, in particular at 2:00. Regarding SCOAN/TB Joshua, what I've yet to reveal is this. When he visited "State of Israel", Bethlehem and Greece: "surprise", his first point was a Roman Catholic point of interest. Now speaking of 'crosstalk', the first place he visited (or at least what was shown in the video) was the Church of the Nativity which was commissioned after 300AD by CONSTANTINE himself!

In August 2016, Prophet T.B. Joshua visited the land of the Bible - Israel, Bethlehem and Greece! He was invited to Israel by ZAKA, an international humanitarian organisation who recognised the charitable work undertaken by Emmanuel TV Partners worldwide.

During his journey, he had the opportunity to meet:
    1. Mrs Vera Baboun, the Mayor of Bethlehem
    2. Mr Ayoob Kara, the Deputy-Minister of Regional Co-operation, Israel
    3. Rabbi Yehuda Meshi Zahav, the Founder of ZAKA
    4. Ambassador Ran Ichay, Senior Deputy Director to Israeli Prime Minister
    5. Mr Rafi Eitan, Former Mossad Intelligence Officer

Thereafter, T.B. Joshua visited the city of Philippi in Greece, specifically to the site where Paul and Silas were imprisoned in Acts 16. He shares a short message and prays for viewers worldwide at this historic biblical monument.
    #1 Church of the Nativity ("designed like a typical Roman basillica" according to the narrator; note the same kind of pots hanging as alleged to be in the Kabaa in Mecca)
    #2 Tree of Jesse (same location, chapel)
    #3 Ornate sculpture (Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus)
    #4 Meeting with Mayor of Municipality of Bethlehem (she says something like "our medical facilities need your help")
    #5 Huda Al Masri (hospital in Bethlehem) What? No healings!?!?
    #6 Meets with Rafi Eitan, former Intel Officer
    #7 Greece at Philippi, site of Paul's imprisonment, etc.
    #8 At the OCTOGON (Philippi, Greece) [Paul's place of burial?; Dedicated to Paul]

A day or two ago, TB Joshua 'prophesied' Clinton would become president of the United States. Back in mid 1990 a vision was related in closed circles that when the USA started truly decline, Trump would run for president and win and that PTB would go out of their way to stop him but fail. The same vision was related to someone 'high up' in a German secret society and he was disturbed because the one who had the vision was right about everything else to that date. We'll see, wont we.

But it all makes sense, if TB Joshua is hoaxing people and is an insider with adequate support ..well.. you know.

Name:  TBJoshua-Allah.jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  203.7 KB
    Rome..Islam... hmmm...the solid scripting make sense, especially if his writers were getting support from Insiders...maybe even from Rome.

Related:
    The Tricks Behind TB Joshua's Prophecies: REVEALED!
    Last edited by allodial; 11-09-16 at 12:44 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.