Thread: Pieces of Eight

Pieces of Eight

Wow, I just received this set of books the other day. It is written by Edwin VIEIRA jr. For those who don't know. Casually flipping through Vol. 1 tonight I ran into page 819 and the topic "Federal Reserve Notes". On pages 830 and 831 is the money statement.

"Moreover, in other instances, the emission of FRN's depends on both the request of a private party and the security of some other private debt - the result being that "obligations of the United States" arise purely from monetization of private debts"

The request being YOUR ENDORSEMENT of your payroll check (private debt security instrument)

I've only so far scratched the surface of these two books. Has anyone else reviewed these before? Probably a stupid question...

I have not read them, but I can assure you, lawful money is an issue with long standing in the hearts and minds of men. President Jackson had some very interesting things happen to him because of his unwillingness to give in to the international bankers.