Thread: Form 110 - Designation of Exempt Person (and Instructions)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ...Until recently, with the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code, the common man or woman endorsing private credit from the Fed has been considered a state bank.

Thank you Allodial, that should open a few more eyes than mine,
    David Merrill.

P.S. I have saved the files to disk.
    I figured it would be interesting at the least to you and others. Also, the form (as Chex has pointed out also) that there are those who are exempt from FinCEN transaction reports. Psycopathic, envious or shady tellers have been known to file nasty FinCEN reports out of spite--with the exemption certificate in place I suspect tellers and bank staff would be open to sever criminal and civil liability should they do such things in face of an exemption. Conceivably a substitute certificate could be executed by an accountholder or the like and served on the bank through Treasury (i.e. copy to the bank w/ certificate of service and original to Treasury --by fax or by mail).

P.S. Something tells me that, where applicable, a "Certificate of Exemption In Lieu of FinCEN Form 110" might go well with a W8 or the like.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-17-16 at 01:11 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.