Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
It is a difficult movie to discuss without ruining. Think Love is substituted for Responsibility and you will get my point about self-governance. I plan to relate this to Resulting Trust in a few posts yet but find it difficult to get around how subscribing every thought to Jesus CHRIST (title - annointed - Messiah), meaning complete relenquishing of free agency, for the Elect is the only key to getting off a prescribed Plan. Throwing it all away is the only way to gain it all.
Exactly, Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves <==> Deut. 6:4

Therefore, Yehoshua, in my opinion is the Presence of Yehovah = Trustee. Yehovah, as both Creator, Settlor and First Trustee is Yehoshua.

Therefore the claim is private beneficiary Under The Word of God = Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves.

The Lions with there mouth closed - sitting before - Dan-i-el = God is my Judge.

Remember the Resgistered Owner upon a particular Registry is with the claim of the "estate" of a particular State = estate. And the Trustee oversees the estate. The Registered Owner may be siezed in fee simple from within the estate. Yet the estate is bounded by surveyed boundaries and claims.

Yet, God holds EVERYTHING. There is a Registry - Book of the Lamb/Life. There is a Trustee - Yehoshua. There are those written in the book. This is Divine Trust. I now refer the reader to Psalm 37: 7,20,34 and 40.

But we are not to trespass upon our brother. Are not all Souls the belonging of Yehovah? Therefore who is with the Claim? And who will settle the dispute and what law form will be used? Depends on the Claim and from what construct the Claim arises.

The Divine Trust is with the highest Claim. Jeremiah 17:7 and 17:5. Psalm 2.

shalom,
mj

P.S. Consider that the Elect are not subject to the Prescribed Plan - and as such can be used by the Creator to effect the prescribed plan. Pre-justification in first Age. See Romans 8:33. Who shall lay any charge upon the Elect of God - it is God that justifieth.

There is positive and negative election. Negative: Did not Yehovah harden Pharoah's heart? Positive: Was the man lame or blind by his choice or did Yehoshua say so that God may be glorified - that is Election.

The Prodigal Son is absent Election with free will; lower teaching (Israel - ten tribes)
The Elder Son is with Election; lower teaching (Judah);

The father to the elect son - all that I have is yours.

The Elect Son is not better than the other sons, it just goes to the first age and the works done in that age; the elect son is absent free will and will be used as the father sees fit to bring the plan to completion - the test. The elect son shall not see death and is not subject to 2nd death.

Thus it is not the duty of man to judge. As man does not have perfect knowledge of the Age that was and the acts of his fellows in that Age. To judge is to usurp the Trustee. Trustee de son Tort.

P.S.S. Matityahu which means "gift of God" and Yôḥanan, which means "God is gracious"

P.S.S.S The Elect Son comes to work in the Vineyard in the last fifteen minutes of the work day. Yet all who worked in the day get paid exactly the same. The express duty is to deliver a message to the World. Letting the Holy Spirit speak; and, God knows he can trust these as they have been refined and tested and proved and not found wanting. Ref. Abraham and Sarah - honor thy father and thy mother.

more to come....i await your next post with anticipation...