Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The first constitutions

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is a difficult movie to discuss without ruining. Think Love is substituted for Responsibility and you will get my point about self-governance. I plan to relate this to Resulting Trust in a few posts yet but find it difficult to get around how subscribing every thought to Jesus CHRIST (title - annointed - Messiah), meaning complete relenquishing of free agency, for the Elect is the only key to getting off a prescribed Plan. Throwing it all away is the only way to gain it all.
    Exactly, Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves <==> Deut. 6:4

Therefore, Yehoshua, in my opinion is the Presence of Yehovah = Trustee. Yehovah, as both Creator, Settlor and First Trustee is Yehoshua.

Therefore the claim is private beneficiary Under The Word of God = Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves.

The Lions with there mouth closed - sitting before - Dan-i-el = God is my Judge.

Remember the Resgistered Owner upon a particular Registry is with the claim of the "estate" of a particular State = estate. And the Trustee oversees the estate. The Registered Owner may be siezed in fee simple from within the estate. Yet the estate is bounded by surveyed boundaries and claims.

Yet, God holds EVERYTHING. There is a Registry - Book of the Lamb/Life. There is a Trustee - Yehoshua. There are those written in the book. This is Divine Trust. I now refer the reader to Psalm 37: 7,20,34 and 40.

But we are not to trespass upon our brother. Are not all Souls the belonging of Yehovah? Therefore who is with the Claim? And who will settle the dispute and what law form will be used? Depends on the Claim and from what construct the Claim arises.

The Divine Trust is with the highest Claim. Jeremiah 17:7 and 17:5. Psalm 2.

shalom,
    mj

P.S. Consider that the Elect are not subject to the Prescribed Plan - and as such can be used by the Creator to effect the prescribed plan. Pre-justification in first Age. See Romans 8:33. Who shall lay any charge upon the Elect of God - it is God that justifieth.

There is positive and negative election. Negative: Did not Yehovah harden Pharoah's heart? Positive: Was the man lame or blind by his choice or did Yehoshua say so that God may be glorified - that is Election.

The Prodigal Son is absent Election with free will; lower teaching (Israel - ten tribes)
    The Elder Son is with Election; lower teaching (Judah);

The father to the elect son - all that I have is yours.

The Elect Son is not better than the other sons, it just goes to the first age and the works done in that age; the elect son is absent free will and will be used as the father sees fit to bring the plan to completion - the test. The elect son shall not see death and is not subject to 2nd death.

Thus it is not the duty of man to judge. As man does not have perfect knowledge of the Age that was and the acts of his fellows in that Age. To judge is to usurp the Trustee. Trustee de son Tort.

P.S.S. Matityahu which means "gift of God" and Yôḥanan, which means "God is gracious"

P.S.S.S The Elect Son comes to work in the Vineyard in the last fifteen minutes of the work day. Yet all who worked in the day get paid exactly the same. The express duty is to deliver a message to the World. Letting the Holy Spirit speak; and, God knows he can trust these as they have been refined and tested and proved and not found wanting. Ref. Abraham and Sarah - honor thy father and thy mother.

more to come....i await your next post with anticipation...
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sure! - dismiss it as that Crazy Planet Merrill.!
    LOL!
    That was hilarious.
    I needed a little bit of dark twisted humor from the murky underground to remind me of what's out there, past the treeline where the pavement starts.
    Thank you David for going where I would never dare go, so I can experience vicariously.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    LOL!
    That was hilarious.
    I needed a little bit of dark twisted humor from the murky underground to remind me of what's out there, past the treeline where the pavement starts.
    Thank you David for going where I would never dare go, so I can experience vicariously.

After a while that place numbs you. However I believe that Demosthenes will never cease to be disturbing. She has media connections, and is considered an expert on the Sovereignty Movement. However she has no credentials in law enforcement, investigation and is under no supervision. She befriends people on the Internet in order to stab them in the back.

I have waded through a lot of that infantile behavior for a few priceless tidbits. It was all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Exactly, Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves <==> Deut. 6:4

Therefore, Yehoshua, in my opinion is the Presence of Yehovah = Trustee. Yehovah, as both Creator, Settlor and First Trustee is Yehoshua.

Therefore the claim is private beneficiary Under The Word of God = Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves.

The Lions with there mouth closed - sitting before - Dan-i-el = God is my Judge.

Remember the Resgistered Owner upon a particular Registry is with the claim of the "estate" of a particular State = estate. And the Trustee oversees the estate. The Registered Owner may be siezed in fee simple from within the estate. Yet the estate is bounded by surveyed boundaries and claims.

Yet, God holds EVERYTHING. There is a Registry - Book of the Lamb/Life. There is a Trustee - Yehoshua. There are those written in the book. This is Divine Trust. I now refer the reader to Psalm 37: 7,20,34 and 40.

But we are not to trespass upon our brother. Are not all Souls the belonging of Yehovah? Therefore who is with the Claim? And who will settle the dispute and what law form will be used? Depends on the Claim and from what construct the Claim arises.

The Divine Trust is with the highest Claim. Jeremiah 17:7 and 17:5. Psalm 2.

shalom,
    mj

P.S. Consider that the Elect are not subject to the Prescribed Plan - and as such can be used by the Creator to effect the prescribed plan. Pre-justification in first Age. See Romans 8:33. Who shall lay any charge upon the Elect of God - it is God that justifieth.

There is positive and negative election. Negative: Did not Yehovah harden Pharoah's heart? Positive: Was the man lame or blind by his choice or did Yehoshua say so that God may be glorified - that is Election.

The Prodigal Son is absent Election with free will; lower teaching (Israel - ten tribes)
    The Elder Son is with Election; lower teaching (Judah);

The father to the elect son - all that I have is yours.

The Elect Son is not better than the other sons, it just goes to the first age and the works done in that age; the elect son is absent free will and will be used as the father sees fit to bring the plan to completion - the test. The elect son shall not see death and is not subject to 2nd death.

Thus it is not the duty of man to judge. As man does not have perfect knowledge of the Age that was and the acts of his fellows in that Age. To judge is to usurp the Trustee. Trustee de son Tort.

P.S.S. Matityahu which means "gift of God" and Yôḥanan, which means "God is gracious"

P.S.S.S The Elect Son comes to work in the Vineyard in the last fifteen minutes of the work day. Yet all who worked in the day get paid exactly the same. The express duty is to deliver a message to the World. Letting the Holy Spirit speak; and, God knows he can trust these as they have been refined and tested and proved and not found wanting. Ref. Abraham and Sarah - honor thy father and thy mother.

more to come....i await your next post with anticipation...

Read the header on the Bill of Exchange.

Like I was saying on another thread... High Priest of the DEITI. [Dutch East Indies Trading Industry.] Or maybe, as you put it - trustee of the original estate. It is difficult to deny when there it is on paper. I sure did not know it when I wrote it, that somebody would be explaining it to me ten years later. But if you look at the date then you see that the Stock Market was shut down for the proverbial three days upon Judgment 30-Days following the Order.

I recall at the county clerk's office, one morning walking in for some business and finding the Proof of Service on the already computer screen.

Nobody was in yet so it must have been an inquiry from Washington, or somebody on the east coast - two hours later. Cecilia, my clerk there seemed a bit rattled that I showed up to see that and she always treated me like maybe I was CIA after that.

You speak of capital integration. The two heads become one again. No more dichotomy of character. People know their names. That is when somebody can establish relationships that remain the same over time and surviving the flurry of words of art.

The two heads represent the Tribe of Dan - with two homesteads - one of them up north on Mount Hermon. Judges chapter 18. [Same linguistics. Same Name. Same old accusation - commercial warfare of genocide [CIVIL DEATH included] and temple desecration.] The etymology though, that seems to clench it. The fire in the belly is the indictment. It is like poison to the dichotomy - the truth is. [That sherri topaz has a unique pentagram cut.] -Integrating the Cube Sum Number Locks into the Equation.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-19-11 at 10:16 AM.

Third time reading this thread, and its finally sinking in. I guess I'm just slow.lol. Great posts by all. FB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Third time reading this thread, and its finally sinking in. I guess I'm just slow.lol. Great posts by all. FB
    Thanks!! From All I presume.

Interestingly I just posted a related thought.

The essence of the political religion - Constitutional Republic - is that oaths of office are fungible fidelity bonds.

David Merrill.

The Foundation of America

The following are excerpts from The Compact, Charter, and Laws of The Colony of New Plymouth and The Articles of Confederation of The United Colonies of New England, begun in 1620. They are from a book published in 1836 for the state of Massachusetts.

The Great Patent of New England

Charter of The Council established at Plymouth, in the county of Devon, for the planting, ruling, ordering and governing of New England in America, signed November 3rd, 1620, eight days before The Mayflower Compact.

JAMES, by the grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, & c.

To all whom these presents shall come, greeting:--Whereas, upon the humble petition of divers of our well disposed subjects, that intended to make several plantations in the parts of America, between the degrees of thirtyfour and fortyfive, We, according to our princely inclination, favoring much their worthy disposition. in hope thereby to advance the enlargement of the christian religion, to the glory of God Almighty, as also by that means to stretch out the bounds of our dominions, and to replenish those deserts with people, governed by laws and magistrates.......

And forasmuch as we have been certainlygiven to understand, by divers of our good subjects, that have, for these many years past, frequented those coasts and territories between the degrees of forty and fortyeight, that there is no other the subjects of any christian king or state, by any authority from their sovereign lords or princes, actually in possession of any of the said lands or precincts, whereby any right, claim, interest, or title, may, might, or ought, by that means accrue, belong, or appertain unto them, or any of them.

And also, for that we have been further given certain to know, that within these late years, there hath, by God's visitation, reigned a wonderful plague, together with many horrible slaughters and murders, committed amongst the savages and British people there heretofore inhabiting, in a manner to the utter destruction, devastation, and depopulation of that whole territory, so as there is not left, for many leagues together, in a manner, any that do claim or challange any kind of interest therein, nor any superior lord or sovereign, to make claim thereunto, whereby we, in our judgment, are persuaded and satisfied, that the appointed time is come in which Almighty God, in his great goodness and bounty towards us, and our people, hath thought fit and determined, that those large and goodly territories, deserted as it were by their natural inhabitants, should be possessed and enjoyed by such of our subjects and people, as heretofore have, and hereafter shall, by his mercy and favor, and by his powerful arm, be directed and conducted thither; in the contemplation and serious consideration whereof, we have thought it fit, according to our kingly duty, so much as in us lieth, to second and follow God's sacred will, rendering reverend thanks to his Divine Majesty, for his gracious favor in laying open and revealing the same unto us, before any other christian prince or state; by which means, without offence, and, as we trust, to his glory, we may with boldness go on to the settling of so hopeful a work, which tendeth to the reducing and conversion of such savages as remain wandering in desolation and distress, to civil society and christian religion, to the enlargement of our own dominions, and the advancement of the fortunes of such of our subjects as shall willingly interest themselves in the said employment, to whom we cannot but give singular commendation for their so worthy intention and enterprise.

We, therefore, of our special grace, mere motion, and certain knowledge, by the advice of the lords and others of our privy council, have, for us, our heirs, and successors, granted, ordained, and established, and, in and by these presents, do, for us, our heirs, and successors, grant, ordain, and establish, that all that circuit, continent, precincts, and limits, in America, lying and being in breadth from forty degrees of northerly latitude, and in length by all the breadth aforesaid, thoughout the main land, from sea to sea, with all the seas, rivers, islands, creeks, inlets, ports, and havens, within the degrees, precincts, and limits of the said latitude and longitude, shall be the limits, and bounds, and precincts of the second colony.

And to the end that the said territories may forever hereafter be more particularly and certainly known and distinguished, our will and pleasure is, that the same shall, from henceforth, be nominated, termed, and called by the name of New England, in America, and by that name of New England, in America, the said circuit, precinct, limit, continent, islands, and places in America aforesaid, we do, by these presents, for us, our heirs, and successors, name, call, erect, found, and establish, and by that name to have continuance forever.

And lastly, because the principal effect which we can desire, or expect of this action, is the conversion of, and reduction of the people in those parts, unto the true worship of God and christian religion, in which respect we would be loath that any person should be permitted to pass, that we suspected to effect the superstition of the church of Rome, we do hereby declare, that it is our will and pleasure, that none be permitted to pass in any voyage, from time to time to be made into the said country, but such as shall first have taken the oath of supremacy; for which purpose, we do, by these presents, give full power and authority to the president of the said council, to tender and exhibit the said oath to all such persons as shall, at any time, be sent and employed in the said voyage.

Articles of Confederation

between the Plantations under the Government of the Massachusetts, the Plantations under the Government of New-Plymouth, the Plantations under the Government of Connecticut and the Government of New Haven with the Plantations in Combination therewith,

signed August 29th, 1643

Whereas wee all came into these parts of America with one and the same end and ayme namely to advance the Kingdome of our Lord Jesus Christ and to enjoy the liberties of the Gospell in puritie with peace. And whereas in our settleinge (by a wise Providence of God) we are further dispersed upon the Sea Coasts and Rivers then was first intended, so that we can not according to our desire with convenience in one Government and Jurisdiction: And whereas we live encompassed people of several Nations and strange languages which hereafter may prove injurious to us, or our posteritie. And forasmuch as the Natives have formally committed sondry insolences and outrages upon several Plantations of the English and have of late combined themselves against us. And seeing by reason of those sad Distractions in England which they have heard of, and by which they know we are hindered by that humble way of seeking advice, or by reaping those comfortable fruits of protection which at other times we may well expect. We therefore do conceive it our bounden Dutye without delay to enter into a present Consotiation amongst ourselves for mutuall help and strength to all our future concernements: That as in Nation and religion so to other Respects we bee and continue one according to the tenor and true meaneing of the ensuing Articles: Wherefore it is fully agreed and conlcuded by and betweene the parties or Jurisdiceons about named and they joyntly and severally doe by these presents agree and conclude That they all bee and henceforth bee called by the Name of The United Colonies of New-England.

The signers of the Articles were:

John Winthrop, Governor of Massachusetts,
    Tho. Dudley, Geo. Fenwick, Thomas Gregson, Theoph. Eaton, Edwa. Hopkins.

Twenty-nine years later, on September 5th, 1672, they created:

Articles of Confederation between the Plantations under the Government of Massachusetts;
    The Plantations under the Government of New Plymouth;

and the Plantations under the Government of Connecticut.

The Articles opened with:

"Whereas wee all came into these partes of America with one and the same end and aime, viz. To advance the kingdome of our Lord Jesus Christ; and to Injoy the Liberties of the Gospell in puritie with peace; And whereas in our settleing by a wise providence of God wee are further dispersed upon the sea coasts and Rivers then was first intended; soe that wee cannot according to our desire with conveniencye comunicate in one Government and Jurisdiction; and whereas wee are compassed with people of severall nations and strange languages; which hereafter may prove injurious to us and our posteritie and forasmuch as the natives have formerly commited sundry insolencyes and outrages upon severall Plantations of the English; and have several times combined themselves against us; and seeing by reason of our distance from England (our deare native Countrey) wee are hindred both from that humble way of seeking advice and reaping those comfortable fruites of protection which wee might otherwise well expect; wee therefore accoumpt it our duty as well as saftey To enter into a condeaderation for mutuall healp and succor in all our future concernments; that as in nation and religion; soe in other respects; wee be and continue one; according to the tenure and true meaning of the Insueing articles;"
    There followed thereafter several articles to define the nature of the relationship between the English colonies and the document was then signed by sixteen men. In all subsequent official business conducted thereafter, the Christian character of the Colonies was clear and could not be mistaken in its intent.

This was true not only in the articles of confederation between the various colonies, but also in their court documents.

Great post! Darkcrusade.
    If one can read in between the lines here the Republic has always been there for us to choose and much like these club of men had signed on to a compact with each other for the glory of God we can do the same by our actions, NOT by legal construct, but by merely expressing intent, by building the equity up in the Treasury for the Glory of God, we give all just as in the story of bible where the old woman gave all she had and much like her being indemnified and taken care of for basic life, liberty and happiness we can do the same if we stop having love for the money. It seems that this is what Lincoln was protecting more then anything else, protecting the Republic from the bankers and that leads on to the rumors of who shot lincoln.
    In summary we are not doing it because we have trust in mammon, but expressing trust for the Glory of God.

Darkcrusade, checkout the attachment and see if that treatise expands upon the thoughts of your post some as I attempted to do here.

deconstructing_the_declaration.doc

Peace be upon you.

This interesting book just came to my attention.

http://books.google.com/books?vid=OC...page&q&f=false

Thank you Trust Guy!!