Thread: The first constitutions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Continued...

Look there how the clerk of court assumed I had consented (endorsed) the Order (to Pay Kaye BARON) on the 18th in open court. But here is what actually happened:

Notice how prosecutor/judge GILBERT (I say that because he was senior prosecutor while I was in my "loudest" soveriegn expression phase) GILBERT tried to push his associate (Bar Association) on me as advisory counsel only "ADC". But I protested:

DEF STATES ADC CANNOT ANSWER FOR HIM
    So the clerk of court, through whatever conversations occured declined to convey my consent to be fiduciary/trustee (endorsement) and cancelled the 18th as the endorsement date on the transaction. Look closely at that Register of Action's summary around the 18th and 19th! Do you see it there at the bottom? The judge met with the DA in open court, but with my alleged attorney too! - In a secret meeting that I was not invited to! Ergo we find that I gave my consent through my attorney (wink/nod) on the 19th! - the endorsement is right there.

Well they had to run that up the flagpole to Division 7, to chief district judge SAMELSON - who the lien is against to begin with. He approved it on the 23rd there, which is to say, he said I had properly consented. I have no way to know when this sticky showed up in the case file because it took weeks to go back down that far and notice it myself. It cites (mis-cites) a Colorado case for authority to impose an attorney on me. I say mis-cites because ARGUELLO wanted an attorney at trial. I did not under any circumstances want an attorney - ergo, the secret meeting. I bet that is when that sticky note showed up though - between the 19th and the 23rd. SAMELSON had to cram Arguello into my case's circumstances in order to paint the illusion GILBERT had the authority to compel me to "consent" to power of attorney, for him to endorse the Order for me in the secret meeting of the 19th.

This gets better than that!

If you want to spend 90 minutes on it watch these videos for some insight. They are each about 30 minutes so you might just watch the last one to get some idea of the events just before they put me in the Psycho Ward for two weeks for not cooperating with that Order - that I endorsed prior to settling my $20M lien, by the way. (Go figure.) I should show you the transcript but it has been fudged to make it look like a warning but GILBERT actually read me Miranda in the courtroom for using the Great Seal on "his" Order! [Using it without being affiliated with State Business (a statesman) is a Class 5 Felony as you will note later on the $20M lien's finance statement.] Not verbatim but he informed me he noticed I committed a felony forgery and when I explained what I was doing he gleefully informed me that my confession was on the record. Too bad he noticed that as the deputy handcuffed me, I was smiling because I thought I had tricked him into forming a jury for me, to hear about my lien quite nicely - not much of a poker face here. Point being, during the next two weeks he must have figured it out - why the calm smile. There was not another word uttered about felony forgery and the case was dismissed because they never had any witnesses or evidence. [More.]

After I completed the billing cycle I attempted to publish my lien. I sent it in with a notice in lieu of UCC-1 common law venue, just to get my protest to that body of law on the record, without recourse to me. It was rejected instructing me to use the UCC-1 Form so I of course used the Great Seal on it. The secretary of state rejected that twice for various reasons but I was warned in ALL CAPS on both instructions that using the Great Seal of Authority for the State of Colorado without being affiliated with state business was a Class 5 felony! Now remember GILBERT charging me (prosecutor/judge) in his courtroom for a felony - and pay attention to the word affiliated. [This rendition without the bleed-through Certification is better to learn about the Resulting Trust.] You will need a correct definition for affiliated to understand how I convinced the SoS I am the statesman I proclaim through acceptance of fiduciary/trustee of the resulting trust; the Colorado Republic. [That's right! RAP/RuSA is coming up soon!!]

First though, look where this guy is from! - The Colorado Republic. The Secretary of State could not address Articles of Incorporation back to him, so they included his Articles, putting them in my custody, with the second Rejection - no explanation included. You must carefully read the Notice on Page 2 to get the reason why. By approving the Articles, the SoS also acknowledged they knew that the territorial republic still exists! By adopting the bastard (non-patroned, no father; which... don't get me started yet about my Patroon heritage!) STATE I became affiliated with state business and so that justified the use of the Great Seal without committing a felony.

Take a look at this rule about befriending the court:

Rule 29(a), Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure:
    The United States or its officer or agency, or a State, Territory, Commonwealth, or the District of Columbia may file an amicus-curiae brief without the consent of the parties or leave of court. Any other amicus curiae may file a brief only by leave of court or if the brief states that all parties have consented to its filing.
    In plain English that means this document would not be filed in the Circuit Court. Yet there it is - "Filed". Look at the signature page. The clerk of court knows the rule don't you suppose? I had no consent from any of the parties or the court, and did not even pretend to in the amicus curiae. Filing the paper means I am an amicus; as State, Territory, Commonwealth or Washington DC.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-06-11 at 11:38 PM.