Thread: The first constitutions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would like to prescribe a trip to your local movie theater to view Adjustment Bureau. You snapped a position into place for me to describe better the Bigger Picture about the Patroons Michael Joseph. Thank you. To do that I am grabbing a post from Religion - My Take:

That is food for thought. I want to pick up more about Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON soon in relation to my own Patroon heritage. While listening to his first 35 minutes I was busy Googling and came across some amazing facts of history. The VAN PELT milestone sets in the Brooklyn Historical Society; but you have to take in the setting and context fully. I hope to explain it fully so that you all can grasp what I am saying.
    We also want to look at the Charter:

Look there at Article VI on the right column. That describes the enjoyment of the lands and a perpetual inheritance. Somebody mentioned that the Levites owned land... incorrect. The Levites got no lands in the priesthood package, they got the cities. The cities only own land necessary to run the city - like this Facilities Operations photo. Start here to get a better look at the initial 77 METRO operations:

1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.
    I am going to get pragmatic in the next few posts on this thread. I was looking for the proper location in the Lesson Plan and I think MJ found it for me. I am descended from an original Patroon who had a large stone wall on his Manhattan estate - namesake for Wall Street, so I hear; Teunis Jansen Laenen VAN PELT and there is some heritage passed through a codified anointing ceremony. For now though, I am throwing something out there that strongly suggests a dimension, somewhat like what we find depicted in a network of doors, shortcuts - Re: Adjustment Bureau. The Center, honest to God of the Golden Rectangle is the municipal operations in the linked aerial photo above:

The custodians of the best record of the territorial Colorado Republic are at the NW Corner - the Masons. They have a library and museum there. They have some extraordinary treasures, [letter] that would be in national archives like the Smithsonean Institute except they have been expressly given to the Masons, by masons. The one that I think MJ may relate to well is this one - the Priest Breastplate:

Whether there is anything to the Knights Templar connection and French Bloodline of Jesus Christ or not, this historical tracing can be found up there on Mesa Hill overlooking the City of Colorado Springs/METRO. Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3. [Buying the 1995 perspective of the authors is erroneous in my opinion. I think it best to consider Michael BAIGENT's, Senior Editor of Freemasonry Today take found in the latter half of Holy Blood, Holy Grail that the Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a forgery. That means that the document existed before Victor E. MARSDEN translated it to frame the Jews. The original authors were likely an early rendition of Dan BROWN's Priory of Sion. The "Jews" have been substituted in - forgery.]

That is probably for a thread itself. I have gobs more documentation and evidence to support some extraordinary renditions of mental models based in history and fact. The main focus I hope though is that Fibb Spiral Golden Rectangle of Monuments on a topographic map. That is reality there. Those squiggly lines represent hills and valleys that mean good hiking boots and mountain bike technique - reality. I am leading up to quoting MJ's post and interleaving this into my next post.

I want to conclude this one by saying I have no more God-given unalienable rights than any of you reading this material just because I am related to an original Patroon of NYC - GUILLIANI's Capital City of the World. Out on the proverbial limb though, I will say that this ancestry and other items about my family tree have led me to an understanding of American History that interleaves nicely with what MJ and Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire in the audio snippet above are saying about trust. I think even an attempt to see things my way will be edifying, or at least entertaining.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-10-11 at 12:17 AM.

i just saw the movie and loved it. Laughing out loud because right at the moment as i am typing this broadcast an Apache Helocopter is flying overhead...shaking the house....it is most likely just a coincidence. However, humorous in light of the fact that I just finished watching that movie and started typing this response.

Yehovah be blessed for ever and ever. And the Zadok do not inherit lands they inherit God. As Zadok stayed with David and did not go to Serpent Rock in participation with Adoniyah and Abiathar, the False Prophet, backed by Joab, the Military Commander.

Yet to the disciplined ones - out of Nathan not Solomon. Turning the key of David.

I loved this movie. Thank you. I shall not sell my inheritance for a bowl of soup. I shall contend as Ya'ocob.

[inserted by Michael Joseph]

1:25 For he is gone down this day, and hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the king's sons, and the captains of the host, and Abiathar the priest; and, behold, they eat and drink before him, and say, God save king Adoniyah.

[there are two Jesus' - Adoni-yah - can be translated "Lord Yah"; yet this one is a Fake - I don't see anyone flying away on a big bird, i see David, taking care of business]

1:26 But me, even me thy servant, and Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and thy servant Solomon, hath he [Adoniyah] not called.

For I, michael joseph will gladly be left behind working in the field waiting. Psalm 37: 7,20,34,40

13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be [brow] beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. [Adoniyah and his ilk]

13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Spirit.

--------

In the end Love was the power over intellect.

--------

I am not sure exactly what door was opened for you David Merrill, but I look forward to your next post. Again, thanks.

Shalom,
    mj

P.S. Did you notice "she" came walking thru a door and the EVENT opened doors of numerous possibilities.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-12-11 at 01:02 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

It is a difficult movie to discuss without ruining. Think Love is substituted for Responsibility and you will get my point about self-governance. I plan to relate this to Resulting Trust in a few posts yet but find it difficult to get around how subscribing every thought to Jesus CHRIST (title - annointed - Messiah), meaning complete relenquishing of free agency, for the Elect is the only key to getting off a prescribed Plan. Throwing it all away is the only way to gain it all.

Ten years ago I took responsibility for all the debt. Sure! - dismiss it as that Crazy Planet Merrill. All I am saying is that is what I signed my name to - the agreement between me and the Bank and Fund, there it is published in black and white. When they fell into dishonor (thirty days) I awoke wondering what form Judgment would take - September 11th, 2001. You can look at the dates for yourself. I am not lying about the events I am telling you of and you will recall that the Stock Market shut down for the proverbial three days. [Funny how I was doing some carpentry work and Air Force One, carrying President BUSH came in on an irregular flight path - banking to show the Presidential Seal plain as day... (Colorado Springs). I mean so close I could inspect the tread on the landing gear too.] That Stock Market Door, we will walk past it for now, but remember where it is, okay?

They (Mattathias Yohannan of the DAMON family) made the choice to throw it all away and instead the potential for having everything became very real. So we open up a few shortcuts.

Enter the door at about 1670 with the Red Tree - the Rosenbaum - carrying seventy souls to New Utrecht - Manhattan Island under the banner of the Dutch East Indies Trading Company,

...move quickly on to the next door and find yourself in front of the Van Pelt "Manor" in c. 1790 where Master Mason George WASHINTON greets the village children waiting until last for young Peter VAN PELT to put his hand on his head - in a style of Samuel (Saul) and Nathan (David) to offer a word that would stick with him like an annointing:

At last, after many anxious scannings of the road, they saw him riding toward the little school-house, and the children lined up and waited until he approached. Litte Peter VAN PELT was on the end of the line, and he was the last boy to whom George Washington spoke; and to little Peter he looked very tall, as he came near to him and
    laid his hand on Peter's head.

"Be a good boy, my son," said Washington, "and you will be a good man."

Little Peter VAN PELT probably remembered this admonition, but how far it shaped his life's course is not known. He did grow up to be a good and a great man, entering the ministry and achieving fame throughout the county. When Washington died, Peter VAN PELT delivered a sermon...
    Like I showed you, the milestone is kept safely in the Brooklyn Historical Society with a small collection of WASHINGTON memoribalia. One consideration is that the photo behind the milestone preserves its original biblical intent as a monument.

Another consideration is the preservation of that monument - Van Pelt "Manor" - is not a manor at all.

However, author Harold D. Eberlein states: "there never was a duly and legally constituted Van Pelt Manor and this appellation has no defense whatever on any historic grounds.
    Historically speaking then, my ancestors never relenquished the original charter for British fealty! Manorial law is British and the Van Pelt Estate is still under the original Dutch East Indies Trading Company charter. You might think maybe so but the door opens on modern-day Milestone Park in Brooklyn, where the stone building was finally torn down after a fire in the 1950's.

People may not get concerned with why Milestone Park is named so, maybe they do. Something that I am sure few people consider is that the historical story is standing on a separated portion of physical land! There is a fifteen foot-wide easement.

Then again, that door may only work right from Planet Merrill!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-12-11 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is a difficult movie to discuss without ruining. Think Love is substituted for Responsibility and you will get my point about self-governance. I plan to relate this to Resulting Trust in a few posts yet but find it difficult to get around how subscribing every thought to Jesus CHRIST (title - annointed - Messiah), meaning complete relenquishing of free agency, for the Elect is the only key to getting off a prescribed Plan. Throwing it all away is the only way to gain it all.
    Exactly, Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves <==> Deut. 6:4

Therefore, Yehoshua, in my opinion is the Presence of Yehovah = Trustee. Yehovah, as both Creator, Settlor and First Trustee is Yehoshua.

Therefore the claim is private beneficiary Under The Word of God = Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves.

The Lions with there mouth closed - sitting before - Dan-i-el = God is my Judge.

Remember the Resgistered Owner upon a particular Registry is with the claim of the "estate" of a particular State = estate. And the Trustee oversees the estate. The Registered Owner may be siezed in fee simple from within the estate. Yet the estate is bounded by surveyed boundaries and claims.

Yet, God holds EVERYTHING. There is a Registry - Book of the Lamb/Life. There is a Trustee - Yehoshua. There are those written in the book. This is Divine Trust. I now refer the reader to Psalm 37: 7,20,34 and 40.

But we are not to trespass upon our brother. Are not all Souls the belonging of Yehovah? Therefore who is with the Claim? And who will settle the dispute and what law form will be used? Depends on the Claim and from what construct the Claim arises.

The Divine Trust is with the highest Claim. Jeremiah 17:7 and 17:5. Psalm 2.

shalom,
    mj

P.S. Consider that the Elect are not subject to the Prescribed Plan - and as such can be used by the Creator to effect the prescribed plan. Pre-justification in first Age. See Romans 8:33. Who shall lay any charge upon the Elect of God - it is God that justifieth.

There is positive and negative election. Negative: Did not Yehovah harden Pharoah's heart? Positive: Was the man lame or blind by his choice or did Yehoshua say so that God may be glorified - that is Election.

The Prodigal Son is absent Election with free will; lower teaching (Israel - ten tribes)
    The Elder Son is with Election; lower teaching (Judah);

The father to the elect son - all that I have is yours.

The Elect Son is not better than the other sons, it just goes to the first age and the works done in that age; the elect son is absent free will and will be used as the father sees fit to bring the plan to completion - the test. The elect son shall not see death and is not subject to 2nd death.

Thus it is not the duty of man to judge. As man does not have perfect knowledge of the Age that was and the acts of his fellows in that Age. To judge is to usurp the Trustee. Trustee de son Tort.

P.S.S. Matityahu which means "gift of God" and Yôḥanan, which means "God is gracious"

P.S.S.S The Elect Son comes to work in the Vineyard in the last fifteen minutes of the work day. Yet all who worked in the day get paid exactly the same. The express duty is to deliver a message to the World. Letting the Holy Spirit speak; and, God knows he can trust these as they have been refined and tested and proved and not found wanting. Ref. Abraham and Sarah - honor thy father and thy mother.

more to come....i await your next post with anticipation...
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Exactly, Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves <==> Deut. 6:4

Therefore, Yehoshua, in my opinion is the Presence of Yehovah = Trustee. Yehovah, as both Creator, Settlor and First Trustee is Yehoshua.

Therefore the claim is private beneficiary Under The Word of God = Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves.

The Lions with there mouth closed - sitting before - Dan-i-el = God is my Judge.

Remember the Resgistered Owner upon a particular Registry is with the claim of the "estate" of a particular State = estate. And the Trustee oversees the estate. The Registered Owner may be siezed in fee simple from within the estate. Yet the estate is bounded by surveyed boundaries and claims.

Yet, God holds EVERYTHING. There is a Registry - Book of the Lamb/Life. There is a Trustee - Yehoshua. There are those written in the book. This is Divine Trust. I now refer the reader to Psalm 37: 7,20,34 and 40.

But we are not to trespass upon our brother. Are not all Souls the belonging of Yehovah? Therefore who is with the Claim? And who will settle the dispute and what law form will be used? Depends on the Claim and from what construct the Claim arises.

The Divine Trust is with the highest Claim. Jeremiah 17:7 and 17:5. Psalm 2.

shalom,
    mj

P.S. Consider that the Elect are not subject to the Prescribed Plan - and as such can be used by the Creator to effect the prescribed plan. Pre-justification in first Age. See Romans 8:33. Who shall lay any charge upon the Elect of God - it is God that justifieth.

There is positive and negative election. Negative: Did not Yehovah harden Pharoah's heart? Positive: Was the man lame or blind by his choice or did Yehoshua say so that God may be glorified - that is Election.

The Prodigal Son is absent Election with free will; lower teaching (Israel - ten tribes)
    The Elder Son is with Election; lower teaching (Judah);

The father to the elect son - all that I have is yours.

The Elect Son is not better than the other sons, it just goes to the first age and the works done in that age; the elect son is absent free will and will be used as the father sees fit to bring the plan to completion - the test. The elect son shall not see death and is not subject to 2nd death.

Thus it is not the duty of man to judge. As man does not have perfect knowledge of the Age that was and the acts of his fellows in that Age. To judge is to usurp the Trustee. Trustee de son Tort.

P.S.S. Matityahu which means "gift of God" and Yôḥanan, which means "God is gracious"

P.S.S.S The Elect Son comes to work in the Vineyard in the last fifteen minutes of the work day. Yet all who worked in the day get paid exactly the same. The express duty is to deliver a message to the World. Letting the Holy Spirit speak; and, God knows he can trust these as they have been refined and tested and proved and not found wanting. Ref. Abraham and Sarah - honor thy father and thy mother.

more to come....i await your next post with anticipation...

Read the header on the Bill of Exchange.

Like I was saying on another thread... High Priest of the DEITI. [Dutch East Indies Trading Industry.] Or maybe, as you put it - trustee of the original estate. It is difficult to deny when there it is on paper. I sure did not know it when I wrote it, that somebody would be explaining it to me ten years later. But if you look at the date then you see that the Stock Market was shut down for the proverbial three days upon Judgment 30-Days following the Order.

I recall at the county clerk's office, one morning walking in for some business and finding the Proof of Service on the already computer screen.

Nobody was in yet so it must have been an inquiry from Washington, or somebody on the east coast - two hours later. Cecilia, my clerk there seemed a bit rattled that I showed up to see that and she always treated me like maybe I was CIA after that.

You speak of capital integration. The two heads become one again. No more dichotomy of character. People know their names. That is when somebody can establish relationships that remain the same over time and surviving the flurry of words of art.

The two heads represent the Tribe of Dan - with two homesteads - one of them up north on Mount Hermon. Judges chapter 18. [Same linguistics. Same Name. Same old accusation - commercial warfare of genocide [CIVIL DEATH included] and temple desecration.] The etymology though, that seems to clench it. The fire in the belly is the indictment. It is like poison to the dichotomy - the truth is. [That sherri topaz has a unique pentagram cut.] -Integrating the Cube Sum Number Locks into the Equation.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-19-11 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sure! - dismiss it as that Crazy Planet Merrill.!
    LOL!
    That was hilarious.
    I needed a little bit of dark twisted humor from the murky underground to remind me of what's out there, past the treeline where the pavement starts.
    Thank you David for going where I would never dare go, so I can experience vicariously.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    LOL!
    That was hilarious.
    I needed a little bit of dark twisted humor from the murky underground to remind me of what's out there, past the treeline where the pavement starts.
    Thank you David for going where I would never dare go, so I can experience vicariously.

After a while that place numbs you. However I believe that Demosthenes will never cease to be disturbing. She has media connections, and is considered an expert on the Sovereignty Movement. However she has no credentials in law enforcement, investigation and is under no supervision. She befriends people on the Internet in order to stab them in the back.

I have waded through a lot of that infantile behavior for a few priceless tidbits. It was all worth it.