Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The first constitutions

Interesting discussion. How does government's incorporating and using the UCC play into this? The Feds did so in 1871, the States much later 1960's...?

Not sure I understand the whole of this thread, but perhaps in time ti will become clear.

do you imagine that the Federal Government is the UNITED STATES? In my opinion the Federal Government is a private bankers union that runs the show by covenant. if you read that international treaty carefully you will notice how the UNITED STATES is very careful not to impair their borders and boundaries or its Property or Right of Use.

That may be stretching the ole tent chords of the mind a bit; but consider.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
    Interesting discussion. How does government's incorporating and using the UCC play into this? The Feds did so in 1871, the States much later 1960's...?
    The Uniform Commercial Code did not exist prior to the 1950s.
    The UCC are simply suggestions from private organizations to harmonize state commerce rules.
    These suggestions become law only upon adaption by a legislature.

According to records off the net, several municipal corporations were abolished and formed into the municipal corporation known as the District of Columbia....

In my opinion, time would be better spent studying incorporation and franchises rather then the UCC.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 03-07-11 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    do you imagine that the Federal Government is the UNITED STATES? In my opinion the Federal Government is a private bankers union that runs the show by covenant. if you read that international treaty carefully you will notice how the UNITED STATES is very careful not to impair their borders and boundaries or its Property or Right of Use.

That may be stretching the ole tent chords of the mind a bit; but consider.
    Holy smokes!
    I confused the agent with the principal. Good call .

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post

Not sure I understand the whole of this thread, but perhaps in time ti will become clear.

I like the way Michael Joseph thinks and can explain relationships (trusts).

There is no proof or evidence that the US is a corporation rather than the original body politic. There was and still is a condition of emergency called extraordinary occasion, but that was ended in the 1970's. [Basically put - No State or Confederation of States may secede from the Union.] Look carefully - to understand MJ's post thoroughly you have to notice the beginning of the first tax year - April 15th.

RAP/RuSA stands fundamentally on the precept that the de facto is a Corporation. Here is the scoop on what really happened. If you want to Google up a photo of the City Council of Washington DC (the municipal corporation formed in 1871) then you will be hard pressed to recognize anybody from the Obama Administration there. Do you start to get it. It was me who showed RAP/RuSA the real USA Incorporated but alas, that corporation is for promoting sports events! But if you spend a few minutes reading you might forgive the adherents to RAP/RuSA for getting caught up in Internet Spin. But with a flawed fundamental, like the USA and the States are corporations you might better understand why RAP/RuSA after over a year of James Timothy TURNER's lies, is still not on the map nor will it ever be - no surveyed boundaries.

We should wander past the Fed Act of 1913 to explore how MJ thinks a moment. Listen to what Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire says about the Judiciary Act of 1789. By 1790 we find that the districts, through the District became responsible for the debts of the US government. The District is of course a municipal corporation like I showed you - formally since 1871 - city of Washington, District of Columbia.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-09-11 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

We should wander past the Fed Act of 1913 to explore how MJ thinks a moment. Listen to what Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire says about the Judiciary Act of 1789. By 1790 we find that the districts, through the District became responsible for the debts of the US government. The District is of course a municipal corporation like I showed you - formally since 1871 - city of Washington, District of Columbia.

Regards,

David Merrill.

First off, thank you for the compliment. Considering the coefficients of friction the angle and the motion .....Wake up.....ROFL...

I give credit to the Ever Living and I would just like to point out that a District is an overlay of the Territory.

Have you ever wondered why the Maps exist? Do you suppose it is so that you can find our way from point to point? Consider now a Map is the Result of a Survey. And the Map just drives the nail in this discourse. The Map is the "appearance" of the Land [Form of Matter]. But my five year old can tell you the Map is NOT the Land [Form of Matter]

Sometimes Notary Publics are used to lend Credence - Faith to a record. And the word groupings may say something like "such and such APPEARED before me". How do you like that?

Remember the Survey that was performed the day you were Born - a Record was created based on a Survey of the Child and said Record was Registered into an Asset Registry. And years later, a living soul - clearly using a certain Name - a Registered Name - "Appears".

The Living Soul is without this construct - the "Appears" goes to the Record = Legal Name = Cestui Que Trust. Appears is an EVENT. And said Event implies Trust [verb now].

Gathering the loose ends - Just as a living soul is NOT a Name or Trust or Record - a Map based on Survey is NOT the Land. The Map - try not to get too upset - REPRESENTS - Claims or Rights.

Do you suppose that some have more Rights to the Land than you? Have you "staked your claim"?

-------------

Do you suppose that Unequal things should mix? Do you not see the Trust? Actually more than one. I have found when i "stack" trusts - most men and women go to sleep in the 2nd Level of Trusteeship. And Perhaps some Trusts provide Specific Services....

-------------------

Do you really think a Trust needs Ratification? A trust exists due to the actions or non-action of living souls. Lets say the United States was Settled and noone- ever benefited Under it. Does that nullify the Trust? - Absolutely NOT. If men and women take benefits from Under the Trust - by and thru - access easements constructed - sort of like a Legal Name - does that Nullify the Trust? Absolutely NOT it validates the Trust. As the Trust exists for the benefit of a particular Sub-set; yet, others may benefit from the generosity of said sub-set - in case of United States - "ourselves and our Posterity". A fancy way to say - The Creators today and our children tomorrow.

The Creators pledged to themselves to Create a new Trust for the benefit of another. The Trust was created first - United States. Then the United States did a thing for the "United States of America" and now the other 50 States by Agreement. Why could the United States do this thing for those now 51 Dependent States?

Because those who Created the United States took on ALL of the Liability of "The United States of America" - which is the Style of the original 13.

http://www.usconstitution.net/articles.html#Article1

Article I. The Stile of this Confederacy shall be "The United States of America."

Article XII. All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of congress, before the assembling of the united States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered as a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said united States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged.

And the people did not utter one Peep in protest. Yet, just as the one People of the United States exercised their right of exile away from the King - so the United States recognizes that others may want out from under its shadow.

Therefore the United States stands as Surety for the debts and therefore takes the liability and therefore is Independent.

Now, I can hear the gainsayers.....Read Art II. Those States long ago waived that status. By Silence. You say no, right? When is the Last time Georgia, or South Carolina or Texas ever entered into an International Treaty? I'll wait.

No, the United States was settled and then, by and thru the men who occupied [yes it was commercial] it, the United States did a thing for others - and therefore the United States is Domestic Sovereign over all Under its Shadow.

The Constitution was the issue of the men and women occupying the United States Trust. There were only a few. Said Constitution was the manner in which the other Trusts would do business Under the United States Trust.

The Constitution was "of" or said another way "from" the United States and said Constitution was made "For" the "United States of America.

Therefore if you stop to consider - the State is the greatest asset protection plan ever invented. And it is much more than that - it is a means for which - Great wealth may be accumulated and stored - because it is fed by many tributaries that flow into it. it is also a means to Oversee and Manage Assets. Yes, there are many people who are just downright ignorant and they need to be guided. Why, because they refuse to take full responsibility for themselves and they "willingly" remain ignorant.

------

You say "willingly" ignorant. Well lets take a look at Scripture. How many have studied Scripture? How many have studied Geology? Taken the time to consider mechanisms of light in regard to the heavenly bodies?

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

That was not Noah's Flood friend. I shall go no further.

------

Yet, I am in no way degrading the men who settled the United States. These men disagreed with the King of England and wanted out from under his thumb. Therefore LAWFULLY they exercised their right of exile - now called self determination - and made a new thing; whereby they themselves and their issue - Posterity - might benefit and others may receive benefit and blessings as well. Yet THEIR constitution FOR their STATES, held in Trust, Remember the Trustee is with the Legal Title - is INTERNAL to their State.

Just like the Registered Record based on the Survey that effects the CESTUI QUE TRUST - LEGAL M. NAME is internal to their Trust. Why?

1. United States, as Trustee holds 51 States [estate]
    2. The Registered Record - COLB is made from within the 51 States

Will you pick up the Record Name and Use it? You can.

There are other existing trusts; yet, this simplistic model shows the nature of Trust Stacking and why if you make a claim from Legal Name status it will be 12(b)6 [ed]. How you gonna make a claim using a Trust Creation against the Trust. Talk about Double minded. Yet, notice the patience of the system dealing with the ignorant. The Administrators could haul you in for Trespass. Yet, according to Scripture - forgive my trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

I don't know the recipe, I'm just sayin'.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-11 at 08:15 PM.

ah, self determination. The idea of creating a thing for me to use, in order to abolish presumption of trespass. PUBLIC NOTICE of this thing so that other may be aware not to trespass on me.

Thanks for mapping that out.. heh, the irony of making a reality of such a blue print.

I would like to prescribe a trip to your local movie theater to view Adjustment Bureau. You snapped a position into place for me to describe better the Bigger Picture about the Patroons Michael Joseph. Thank you. To do that I am grabbing a post from Religion - My Take:

That is food for thought. I want to pick up more about Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON soon in relation to my own Patroon heritage. While listening to his first 35 minutes I was busy Googling and came across some amazing facts of history. The VAN PELT milestone sets in the Brooklyn Historical Society; but you have to take in the setting and context fully. I hope to explain it fully so that you all can grasp what I am saying.
    We also want to look at the Charter:

Look there at Article VI on the right column. That describes the enjoyment of the lands and a perpetual inheritance. Somebody mentioned that the Levites owned land... incorrect. The Levites got no lands in the priesthood package, they got the cities. The cities only own land necessary to run the city - like this Facilities Operations photo. Start here to get a better look at the initial 77 METRO operations:

1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.
    I am going to get pragmatic in the next few posts on this thread. I was looking for the proper location in the Lesson Plan and I think MJ found it for me. I am descended from an original Patroon who had a large stone wall on his Manhattan estate - namesake for Wall Street, so I hear; Teunis Jansen Laenen VAN PELT and there is some heritage passed through a codified anointing ceremony. For now though, I am throwing something out there that strongly suggests a dimension, somewhat like what we find depicted in a network of doors, shortcuts - Re: Adjustment Bureau. The Center, honest to God of the Golden Rectangle is the municipal operations in the linked aerial photo above:

The custodians of the best record of the territorial Colorado Republic are at the NW Corner - the Masons. They have a library and museum there. They have some extraordinary treasures, [letter] that would be in national archives like the Smithsonean Institute except they have been expressly given to the Masons, by masons. The one that I think MJ may relate to well is this one - the Priest Breastplate:

Whether there is anything to the Knights Templar connection and French Bloodline of Jesus Christ or not, this historical tracing can be found up there on Mesa Hill overlooking the City of Colorado Springs/METRO. Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3. [Buying the 1995 perspective of the authors is erroneous in my opinion. I think it best to consider Michael BAIGENT's, Senior Editor of Freemasonry Today take found in the latter half of Holy Blood, Holy Grail that the Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a forgery. That means that the document existed before Victor E. MARSDEN translated it to frame the Jews. The original authors were likely an early rendition of Dan BROWN's Priory of Sion. The "Jews" have been substituted in - forgery.]

That is probably for a thread itself. I have gobs more documentation and evidence to support some extraordinary renditions of mental models based in history and fact. The main focus I hope though is that Fibb Spiral Golden Rectangle of Monuments on a topographic map. That is reality there. Those squiggly lines represent hills and valleys that mean good hiking boots and mountain bike technique - reality. I am leading up to quoting MJ's post and interleaving this into my next post.

I want to conclude this one by saying I have no more God-given unalienable rights than any of you reading this material just because I am related to an original Patroon of NYC - GUILLIANI's Capital City of the World. Out on the proverbial limb though, I will say that this ancestry and other items about my family tree have led me to an understanding of American History that interleaves nicely with what MJ and Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire in the audio snippet above are saying about trust. I think even an attempt to see things my way will be edifying, or at least entertaining.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-10-11 at 12:17 AM.

i just saw the movie and loved it. Laughing out loud because right at the moment as i am typing this broadcast an Apache Helocopter is flying overhead...shaking the house....it is most likely just a coincidence. However, humorous in light of the fact that I just finished watching that movie and started typing this response.

Yehovah be blessed for ever and ever. And the Zadok do not inherit lands they inherit God. As Zadok stayed with David and did not go to Serpent Rock in participation with Adoniyah and Abiathar, the False Prophet, backed by Joab, the Military Commander.

Yet to the disciplined ones - out of Nathan not Solomon. Turning the key of David.

I loved this movie. Thank you. I shall not sell my inheritance for a bowl of soup. I shall contend as Ya'ocob.

[inserted by Michael Joseph]

1:25 For he is gone down this day, and hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the king's sons, and the captains of the host, and Abiathar the priest; and, behold, they eat and drink before him, and say, God save king Adoniyah.

[there are two Jesus' - Adoni-yah - can be translated "Lord Yah"; yet this one is a Fake - I don't see anyone flying away on a big bird, i see David, taking care of business]

1:26 But me, even me thy servant, and Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and thy servant Solomon, hath he [Adoniyah] not called.

For I, michael joseph will gladly be left behind working in the field waiting. Psalm 37: 7,20,34,40

13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be [brow] beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. [Adoniyah and his ilk]

13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Spirit.

--------

In the end Love was the power over intellect.

--------

I am not sure exactly what door was opened for you David Merrill, but I look forward to your next post. Again, thanks.

Shalom,
    mj

P.S. Did you notice "she" came walking thru a door and the EVENT opened doors of numerous possibilities.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-12-11 at 01:02 PM.

It is a difficult movie to discuss without ruining. Think Love is substituted for Responsibility and you will get my point about self-governance. I plan to relate this to Resulting Trust in a few posts yet but find it difficult to get around how subscribing every thought to Jesus CHRIST (title - annointed - Messiah), meaning complete relenquishing of free agency, for the Elect is the only key to getting off a prescribed Plan. Throwing it all away is the only way to gain it all.

Ten years ago I took responsibility for all the debt. Sure! - dismiss it as that Crazy Planet Merrill. All I am saying is that is what I signed my name to - the agreement between me and the Bank and Fund, there it is published in black and white. When they fell into dishonor (thirty days) I awoke wondering what form Judgment would take - September 11th, 2001. You can look at the dates for yourself. I am not lying about the events I am telling you of and you will recall that the Stock Market shut down for the proverbial three days. [Funny how I was doing some carpentry work and Air Force One, carrying President BUSH came in on an irregular flight path - banking to show the Presidential Seal plain as day... (Colorado Springs). I mean so close I could inspect the tread on the landing gear too.] That Stock Market Door, we will walk past it for now, but remember where it is, okay?

They (Mattathias Yohannan of the DAMON family) made the choice to throw it all away and instead the potential for having everything became very real. So we open up a few shortcuts.

Enter the door at about 1670 with the Red Tree - the Rosenbaum - carrying seventy souls to New Utrecht - Manhattan Island under the banner of the Dutch East Indies Trading Company,

...move quickly on to the next door and find yourself in front of the Van Pelt "Manor" in c. 1790 where Master Mason George WASHINTON greets the village children waiting until last for young Peter VAN PELT to put his hand on his head - in a style of Samuel (Saul) and Nathan (David) to offer a word that would stick with him like an annointing:

At last, after many anxious scannings of the road, they saw him riding toward the little school-house, and the children lined up and waited until he approached. Litte Peter VAN PELT was on the end of the line, and he was the last boy to whom George Washington spoke; and to little Peter he looked very tall, as he came near to him and
    laid his hand on Peter's head.

"Be a good boy, my son," said Washington, "and you will be a good man."

Little Peter VAN PELT probably remembered this admonition, but how far it shaped his life's course is not known. He did grow up to be a good and a great man, entering the ministry and achieving fame throughout the county. When Washington died, Peter VAN PELT delivered a sermon...
    Like I showed you, the milestone is kept safely in the Brooklyn Historical Society with a small collection of WASHINGTON memoribalia. One consideration is that the photo behind the milestone preserves its original biblical intent as a monument.

Another consideration is the preservation of that monument - Van Pelt "Manor" - is not a manor at all.

However, author Harold D. Eberlein states: "there never was a duly and legally constituted Van Pelt Manor and this appellation has no defense whatever on any historic grounds.
    Historically speaking then, my ancestors never relenquished the original charter for British fealty! Manorial law is British and the Van Pelt Estate is still under the original Dutch East Indies Trading Company charter. You might think maybe so but the door opens on modern-day Milestone Park in Brooklyn, where the stone building was finally torn down after a fire in the 1950's.

People may not get concerned with why Milestone Park is named so, maybe they do. Something that I am sure few people consider is that the historical story is standing on a separated portion of physical land! There is a fifteen foot-wide easement.

Then again, that door may only work right from Planet Merrill!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-12-11 at 09:05 PM.