Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Rejecting the Creator/creation paradigm is at the core of this belief. Nothing unique about it; it is just repackaged Babylonian / Pagan / Gnostic / Theosophic / Pantheistic doctrine which demotes the Creator as being on an equal plane with His creatures and/or His creation.

Some claim to be God, some claim "God is Everywhere" meaning that He is not a Unique and Personal Being who is ALWAYS greater and above His creation as a Loving Father.

The humanistic mind cannot fathom a greater, higher and more powerful source to whom it owes its life and whose commands it must obey. Nothing new under the sun.

You project.

Click Here: The understanding of the entire Judeo-Christian mysticism rests in the letter Beth. If we have not understood the letter Beth, we have not understood the Jewish or Christian religion.

And,

In other words, when the King, the Being, God, comes into our house, which is ourselves, then Genesis can happen. Genesis (to generate) really means creation - the creation of the man in the image of that King, or the image of God. This is the very fundamental basis of religion: the union between ourselves and God...
    I am not asserting that referring to God outside yourself is bad. The sustained conviction so is utilized for commercial priestcraft, and even weaponized in Christianity. But that is simply my opinion.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-24-16 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am not asserting that referring to God outside yourself is bad. The sustained conviction so is utilized for commercial priestcraft, and even weaponized in Christianity. But that is simply my opinion.
    So it not only depends on who the speaker is and who is spoken to in the Bible, it also depends on what you mean by "God" or "god". If money is a man's god then money in his pocket is wherever he is. The commercial priestcraft you speak of very much seems to be something other than orthodox and de jure Christianity (OT+NT).

If "God" or "god" for you is is impersonal, energy, atoms OK that is one thing. It might be truer to say that "a god is everywhere because everywhere there is man there is some object of worship" but that doesn't mean its the same 'god'. The OT and the NT speak of a personal, intelligent, god, godhead that is intelligently designed and systematic. If the psychic radiation is one's god then OK maybe its "everywhere" that one goes.

When the NT or OT saints were writing they were writing as INSIDERS not outsiders. It is widely held that the books after the first four gospels are INTERNAL and are only to those who believe and have gone through or are going through regeneration. To read those books as a watered down 'universal' literature written "to everyone" leads to error. The 'dirty' did not enter the Temple. The Ezekiel Temple might be open to EVERYONE but does everyone necessarily cross the threshold to enter?

If Jesus was addressing a crowd of the faithful who had been baptized (mikveh) and had been cleaned and told them "greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world" he clearly wasn't talking to the world generally, but instead to the regenerate. IT IS MADE VERY CLEAR THAT THEY WERE BAPTIZED DISCIPLES RATHER THAN JUST CURIOUS, SPECULATIVE ONLOOKERS.

Exactly the mathematics I embrace - UNITY. I AM THAT I AM is me. I only reject that He is apart from me. But you have malformed imagery of the holographic, in my opinion. As does the preacher eloquently described in the opening post. It makes no mathematical sense that the vibrations in one chakra be cancelling or negating health in another, unless of course the patient is sick.]
    It is unmistakable that each chakra is regarded to vibrate at a different level (the colors are different frequencies). If the lowest chakra rises up to the crown to dominate the crown then YOUR ENTIRE BIO-SPIRITUAL STRUCTURE WOULD BE DEMOTED: that is the 'awakening' that is has been suggested by many which is really an inversion of control. Witches and occultists have a problem with de jure Christians: they cannot penetrate the spiritual field that surrounds them. The regenerated saint has a strong top down flow which QUICKENS the body, raising its vibration. If the lower chakra is raised to the crown the unmistakable and inarguable result: just as you conveniently showed the parallel to the music scale is that one would find one's entire biospiritual field brought DOWN a octave likely making oneself susceptible to hostile psychic influence. Vaccines laden with mercury are designed to lower the vibration and open the victim up to external and hostile psychic influence. Perhaps there are other ways to make oneself susceptible--since newborns tend to come with intact bio-spiritual hedges they had to figure out a way to get around that?

So imagine this: a whole planet of voodoo-susceptible men ("muggles" ala Harry Potter) under the control of a handful of psychic controllers. Some call that 'oneness'.

But you have malformed imagery of the holographic, in my opinion.
    If a stage isn't the play, isn't the actors, isn't the director, isn't the writer, why would the holograph be its creator? I can project something of myself into a sculpture, but to call me that sculpture would be an insult. To suggest that the differentiated is the totality of the undifferentiated and all of its potential...that resonates with error. I may paint, I may sculpt, my sculpture may reflect something or another about my mood, but I am far more than just a painter, sculptor, paintings, sculpture...

P.S. John the Baptist didn't invent mikveh.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-25-16 at 04:53 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The enmity for a Hebrew faith got plenty a rabbinic teacher killed. Including Christ that roman buzzard outside the 2nd temple herods dessert eagle inn with Judaism and its Talmudic temple and fledgling outdoor market seasoning Herodian serpentine seeds Christ said hey keep your laws and the lucky rabbit foots thats not why i am here ask your father TEIVEL why he is offering me nations because they obviously belong too him . Everything can be bought schlock. Especially with enmity. Whatever Satan believe,s in has more too do with who believes in Satan if he is dug up to edify a mortal death. During a mans life itself. no prohibition in death.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The enmity for a Hebrew faith got plenty a rabbinic teacher killed. Including Christ that roman buzzard outside the 2nd temple herods dessert eagle inn with Judaism and its Talmudic temple and fledgling outdoor market seasoning Herodian serpentine seeds Christ said hey keep your laws and the lucky rabbit foots thats not why i am here ask your father TEIVEL why he is offering me nations because they obviously belong too him . Everything can be bought schlock. Especially with enmity. Whatever Satan believe,s in has more too do with who believes in Satan if he is dug up to edify a mortal death. During a mans life itself. no prohibition in death.
    These develop truth nicely,

Thank you Allodial too. We project and filter the reflections through the conditioning we have received.

It is unmistakable that each chakra is regarded to vibrate at a different level...
    Indeed, this would be in regards to what you call "de jure Christians" and I believe you have presented this as "orthodox" faith. Herein, as well as in the Gospel of Pragmatism I make some alarming observations.

Religious Christianity as I would call it, in respect to Orthodox Christianity, as you have outlined it interprets the God of Abraham to execute paranormal and supernatural actions and behaviors in "our world". One foundational premise (of mine) is that this belief set has been misused by creating an angry and jealous God YHWH. This is taught in the synagogues, seminaries and Vatican alike - that the Breath of Life that God breathed into Adam is the RUACH (Emotion), when it is NESHAMAH - "NESHMAT CHAIM" (Mind). This, in turn creates a sensation that one is trying to appease a very judgmental parent-god. In turn, this promotes commercial priestcraft as there is an opportunity to charge for the allegedly more knowledgeable priest to intercede.

This "mind" of God has I believe certain characteristics we might call Love, and Health. For example I have attached the frequencies for the chakras put together in a complex waveform. Please turn down the volume of your speakers before you click it.

In this example, I "sweep" the frequencies in a "sigh". That was just me playing around.

Please edit in some commentary DarkCrusade;

I instinctively avoid unexplained links. Even YouTube.