Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    continued...

I can appreciate the pastors statement concerning Light from The Word. For Light is Truth and the Word is true. But let us be clear Pastor, the Word clearly is written for many different levels of understanding so lets not make it so simple shall we? I have yet to hear one single preacher speak to the Song of Songs with any bit of understanding. Perhaps one will explain "our Bed is Green.".... I'll wait. In fact in most churches I was raised in I did not even know the book existed. I don't recall being raised up under an Apple Tree perhaps he will explain that Hidden [Occult] meaning to me. Why are they so afraid? Nevertheless, let each "eat" according to their fill. So if Preacher says he does not believe, then good for Preacher. Only do preface one's beliefs as that - others may have a different view. With more Light comes more Truth and with more Truth, more Knowledge and Understanding and in doing more Wisdom.

Now the way Preacher explained it to me when I was "born again" I was saved. And since only God can save that would mean, as it was explained to me, that I was born of God. But Preacher, how can you Square that in relation to 1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.? And yet I would be a liar if I said I was without sin. I wonder is Pastor sins? He must not. How could he if he has been born again? Perhaps one will argue it means "one may not "habitually" sin." And perhaps I can agree to that statement but please do explain, Pastor, "his seed remains in him". Seems like symbolic language to me. Let's see if I can evidence that statement.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Woman's seed? Huh? Yep, that nails it - it cannot carry a literal meaning - Women do not carry Seed. Perhaps Seed is a Metaphor for Child and just perhaps Child is a Metaphor for Thought [male] and Desire [Female]. I don't know seems like a Hidden Language to me. Old Mr. Webster explains that Occult means to "cut off from view." Seems appropriate to hide the way to the Tree of Life from the Carnal Mind.

When I look around, I see the "so called" born again crowd sinning all the time. So which is it? I am just going to go out on a limb and say, perhaps, just perhaps, that there is a Hidden meaning to 1Jn 3:9 - one that many have no knowledge. It speaks to the Mind and the Regenerated Man in terms of how He [Mind] creates. Nevertheless, most folks only see the outer temple [flesh] so they only contemplate the foregoing in terms of their Esau nature.

Clearly St. Paul relates that the Adversary [ha Shatan] of God is the Carnal Mind. Ref. Romans 8:7. And yet, it seems how can work be done to die to that nature if one is left pointing fingers at some evil being saying - the devil made me do it? Nevertheless one who is on the path from Spiritual to Celestial will see Genesis 1 to be a transformation of the natural man to a Spiritual Man. And Genesis 2 as the transformation from the Spiritual Man into the Celestial Man.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Yep, I am pretty sure this is symbolic language. How is it when it comes to the so called Serpent pastor wants to read the book literally? Jesus wants chaste virgins.....hmmmm - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that is symbolic language. I am reminded of 72 virgins which most have no clue concerning. What say ye David Merrill - those 72 Natures of God [names] remain Hidden [veiled] to most as they cannot see the 72x3 Matrix.

Eyes with eyesalve? The Upper Meaning of Ayin so that the Spiritual Meanings which are HIDDEN to the Fleshly carnal mind [Esau] may be revealed to the regenerated Man [Mind].

Rom_12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

For we see the literal understandings which are death [letter of the law] being lifted up High like as a messenger of God

2Co_11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Co_11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Returning to the Sacrifice in Fire [Ishah], when one sees that the Mind is male in the allegory [Ish], then one can relate the Woman to be [female] = Emotion. The Woman relates to Passion or Fire. And we can see that in FORM in the Earth we have male form and female form in man-kind, but that in Consciousness we are both male/female. Therefore there is LIFE in understanding the Code Structure of our Being and how our Consciousness works. For it was Jesus who said at John 8:32 - the Truth shall set one free.

Let us "fan the Fire" so that our Earth too may be redeemed.

Shabbat Shalom brothers and sisters, be blessed.
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-19-16 at 08:10 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!