Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have spent so many hours in Christianity Explored (shadow network for Amway) and other church services to get a handle on what you have compiled in four links! Thank you.

This fellow is strictly the commercial priestcraft of 501(c)(3) but as a desperate death rattle to its creed. Nothing can be created (only made up) out of fearing God. The first item I heard was how Satan will utilize yin and yang. CHRIST Jesus/Jesus CHRIST to me anyway is the balanced mind. For example I know from a Catholic Priest, rogue and now in Science of Mind, that the Vatican has known for so long that Jesus was married to Mary MAGDALENE.
    If there were mischaracterizing the gospel, why aren't they also mischaracterizing history? There are documents that suggest that the Merovignian kings made up the story about Mary MAGDALENE in order to legitimize their reigns. Furthermore, the Simon Magus school was in direct opposition to to the original orthodoxy. No doubt, they would contrive a false history to go along with it. Furthermore, it was the Roman System that outlawed clergy among marriage. Also, Jesus knew his 'bride' to be the true ecclesia. It would seem that 'false kings' would be behind the commercialization of priestcraft rather than the true and organic ecclesia, no?

The term “Merovingian” is said to derive from Merovee who was King of the Franks from 447-458 A.D. Despite recent claims that the Merovingian Franks were sired by Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, and are therefore “divine,” the legend of King Merovee conceals the true origins of the Merovingian race in remote antiquity. According to the legend, as explained in Bloodline of the Holy Grail, Merovee had two fathers, King Clodion and a strange “beast of the sea.”

“Despite the carefully listed genealogies of his time, the heritage of Meroveus was strangely obscured in the monastic annals. Although the rightful son of Clodion, he was nonetheless said by the historian Priscus to have been sired by an arcane sea creature, the Bistea Neptunis...

“The Sicambrian Franks, from whose female line the Merovingians emerged were associated with Grecian Arcadia before migrating to the Rhineland. As we have seen, they called themselves the Newmage —‘People of the New Covenant’, just as the Essenes of Qumran had once been known. It was the Arcadian legacy that was responsible for the mysterious sea beast — the Bistea Neptunis — as symbolically defined in the Merovingian ancestry. The relevant sea-lord was King Pallas, a god of old Arcadia. His predecessor was the great Oceanus. The immortal sea-lord was said to be ‘'ever-incarnate in a dynasty of ancient kings’ whose symbol was a fish - as was the traditional symbol of Jesus.” (Laurence Gardner, Bloodline of the Holy Grail, pp. 166, 175)
    The Bistea Neptunis was worshipped in classical antiquity as the Roman god, Neptune, and as Poseidon in Greek mythology. Neptune was the mythological god of the sea who is said to have founded Atlantis, which is the pagan version of the pre-flood civilization which God judged in Genesis 7. Revelation 13:1, which identifies the Antichrist systen as “the beast that rises out of the sea,” becomes crystal clear upon discovery that a demonic bloodline which exists today that was originally sired by a mysterious “sea beast”—the Bistea Neptunis. (source; under "The Nephilim")
    Of course, if you consider Manicheanism and the idea that some faction wanted to use the Bible to legitimize their idea of setting up an earthly, physical, mundane and secular kingdom of course (one that you can observe and see is over here and over there) they would need to claim they had some 'inside knowledge' and that their 'kings' were physical offspring of Jesus. The Holy of Holies wasn't out in the open and mundane for a reason.

The idea of a special bloodline ruling over the saints is an insult to Pentecost Day (~30AD) and the very notion against the saints (doctrine of the Nicolaitans rehashed using 'special' priest-kings).

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! Matthew 12:48-49
    It makes sense, the Romans dubbed Simon Magus to be a God. Simon Magus was out to set up a Universal Church. He and his cohorts devised their own history to prop up their Universal Government plans (ignoring that the saints themselves and their successors would carry the anointing). The 'regular folks anointed', by then, were counted for nothing with a view that only their 'special folk' who were 'initiated' could be rulers (100% contrary to scripture). So they tossed the saints out the window, ignored Pentecost Day (a mass, divine coronation and enduement of power from the Throne of David in the heavenlies). Again, the special bloodline yarn thing seems a lot like the clergy-laity doctrine but instead rehased into "Special Divine Priest-Kings" without any regard to scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The first item I heard was how Satan will utilize yin and yang. CHRIST Jesus/Jesus CHRIST to me anyway is the balanced mind. For example I know from a Catholic Priest, rogue and now in Science of Mind, that the Vatican has known for so long that Jesus was married to Mary MAGDALENE.
    Red flag went off for me on the yin and yang thing too. AFAIK that only describes the male/active and female/passive principle. No doubt, light and darkness have no business being mingled. However, I see the video and the rest of his videos that the blinders are falling off so and causing a good kind of conversion. The people are waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The preaching is good. But I would just like to add that the actual image was destroyed and rightly so as the folk began to worship he image/icon. To that end why do folk call Jesus Lord and do not do what he says? Jesus is just an image to these folk. An idol of perfection of which they lift up but never try to achieve. Thusly are there no works - the Word relates the Woman would be saved in Childbirth. Not physical children - Mind you!

What if the Brazen Serpent represented an inner anointing.
    The scriptures suggest coming as a child not as an overly-cerebral mental gymnast. One needs to be an overly-cerbral mental gymnast when one is trying to force something to fit where it doesn't. When parables are used, then decode. When dreams or visions are given, then decode. If some bit of text seems to be nothing and you investigate and it has meaning, fine but that is investigating rather than making things up. Otherwise, there isn't any reason to believe they aren't speaking in the literal sense although idioms and special phrases show up all the time whose meaning need be investigated.

The body and nervous system isn't pointing at itself, its pointing at a Higher Administration. Often you seem to have a propensity to decode God to find the Body instead of decoding the Body to learn more about God.

The raising up of the Brazen Serpent was so it could be SEEN PHYSICALLY. The serpents were used to JUDGE/CONDEMN/DESTROY in the wilderness: they were not wise and friendly Bob. If you want to decode the serpents in that scenario perhaps you'd be better off seeing them as the carnal, left-hand side (destruction), dragon-like evil and poisonous folks (that is exactly what David encodes in his Psalms; the lions den though literal pre-figures the abstract types of lion's den situations it doesn't dismiss the literal lion's den situations) that one might run into in every day life that injure as severely with hands, teeth or tongue as much as possible. Furthermore, the reason looking upon the Brazen Serpent healed the people was because of MOSES' FAITH AND THE SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT VERY CLEARLY. The problem with the Nehushstan object was that some Israelites saw the power being as being inherent in the physical statute itself rather than in God: THAT WAS THE PROBLEM THEY HAD FAITH IN THE PHYSICAL OBJECT RATHER THAN IN THE ONE NAMED AT EXODUS 3:14-15. Pantheism IS NOT scriptural.

In baptism (mikveh), the entire PHYSICAL BODY is immersed. The manifest realm is part of the inheritance. Heretical Gnostics always tried to dismiss the physical realm as insignificant. Can you show in the scriptures where the physical realm is dismissed as insignificant? That the exhortations against worshiping creation aren't dismissals of the physical realm but exhortations to sobriety.

What remains true to scripture is that strange fire and profane doctrines have no place in the household of God.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-16 at 02:25 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.