Thank you for the reality check Allodial. By accepting the time-space continuum as the highest spiritual experience possible, and that the simple Separation is supernatural, with unity with God being natural, I have simplified a lot of things. One of which is anthropomorphism of the Godhead and especially assigning personality and intent to what appears to be evil.

This leads to some articulations that depend on the right-brain to comprehend; intuition and emotion. The parallel processing reveals communication and creation on heightened levels.

Watching carefully note that I have taken up sungazing, or suneating. I have always been drawn to the human retinal photosynthesis but I want the readers to observe Galaxy. You can tell by my chuckling that we have a bond. She says, Remember me? You gave me a bath! I had Dawn dish soap in my bill. I chuckle and say, "Of course I remember you! Who could ever forget somebody like you." Then she gets excited we have this chat and flaps her wings, Gotta go, see you later!

Dirty Duck gets a bath.