Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    on the bone fragments of Jesus and Mariamne or Madeleine found in the Jesus family tomb (1980).If the Talpiyot tomb is indeed the tomb of Jesus and his family, we would expect at least some of the ossuary inscriptions to reflect their Galilean origins, by reading, for example, Jesus [son of Joseph] of Nazareth (or Jesus the Nazarene), Mary of Magdala, and so on.
    Not me. NATZAR is BRANCH, and the 1611 Scottish Rite translation (see Epistle Dedicatory) meaning the coronation name of David. This is completely coherent with the Gospel of Pragmatism. And this also agrees with the Bible history that the Jews were the occupation on the Temple Mount during Jesus' historical life.

Fair enough. No offense intended. Everyone has their opinions, views, perspectives, preferences, etc. My hope was for was sincere open discussion and analysis. However, I (MYSELF) most certainly wouldn't trust James Cameron master of Hollywood illlusionary and deceptive arts--the evidence tends to show that he has a vested interest to attack that which as been long established.
    My impression was much more along the line, What motivation would James CAMERON have to falsify in a full length documentary. - And more importantly, if he did falsify it then why is he doing nothing to defend it? When I would present this in Q&A at the end of some Passages lectures a few years back I was met with some very interesting reactions - denial! Well, I started looking around at videos that debunked the accounts in the movie and only found religious leaders saying things that were apparently based only in what other religious leaders were saying about the movie. I was convinced that some of the comments were from "experts" that had never even watched the movie!

Continuing to cling to this farce in light of painfully obvious deceptions, and outright hoaxing, is a voluntary trip into delusion. The more it happens, the more the truth is revealed. No other figure in history has even a fraction of the time and energy spent attempting to discredit, defame, disparage and discard the truth of Jesus The Christ, our LORD and Savior.

All the intellect and fancy words in the world cannot hide what is true. You would think by now those who continue would see the futility in their efforts. The humanistic intellectual mind squeezes out age old wisdom and biblical truth to the point of lunacy.

The Realm of the Serpent indeed.
    And I top that off with duck whispering!

The Gospel of Pragmatism should be downloaded to disk today. Get over there and explore the origins of CASTLE CHURCH TRUST too. Even if you are correct, you are watching history in the making. Lawful Money Trust dot COM is where you can find the lessons about trust law and redeeming lawful money cultivated into concise and practical execution.

The realm of the Serpent indeed is replicated in the human body. The substrate of Israel is guilt and guilty of incest, depending upon anthropomorphism (creating God in Man's image) through teaching that the RUACH is the essence of the Breath of God that was breathed into Adam. And so there you have it:

MOSES - Medulla Oblongata Spiritually Entwined Spine

Name:  copulin MAGDALINE Eve Serpent Apple Oil.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  226.2 KB

Align the colors with the numbers...

Attachment 4761

The TRUTH of which you speak is so subjective and depends upon such a leap of faith compared to my pragmatic interpretation of the Book of Mark published by the US on PACER. And the objective to end war sounds delusional in its grandeur, even grandiose. But then, that was the War by Propaganda that Paul inflicted... As I have pointed out though. This man's unbridled imagination could only be curbed by the most powerful of psychotropic pharmaceuticals.

The lofty objective is to end war. And as you all know, the Trading with the Enemy Act, 153 years and Seventieth Jubilee later is "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code.

What you accuse God of doing is quite unnatural, in my opinion. To bring the dead back to life after days in cold decay and atrophy is something I can comfortably say, you have never seen first hand or even meeting rules of evidence.

In my opinion, Tool boldly went for commercial success on what is mild religious abuse. I doubt Maynard James has ever seen the inside of any prison but maybe a holding cell awaiting an attorney to pay up bail, if anything at all. This allows him the freedom of an alter ego that goes beyond Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and its inherent hit - Money. In just the one song Sober, we recognize a triple signature reverse heartbeat for the baseline. Paraphrasing the author David GILMOUR the album is about what drives people crazy. And I think it is quite likely that exploring the shadow material is healthy while retaliating in anger at the commercial priestcraft is not.

In fact IRL, isn't repeated disregard for law what leads to guilt?
    Amen. It is the emotion of sin. I pinpoint a crux of the guilt to be Abraham and Sarah's incest. This came up in last Sabbath's Torah study - Genesis 20:11 - and like with Cain killing Abel, the law had not been delivered formally (Notice) so the justice system seems skewed. (God allowed Cain to live, and even protected him.) But 50% recombinant DNA is never good, illegal or not. So I appreciate you hearing "worthless lawyer" instead of "liar".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-23-16 at 11:30 AM.