Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Realm of the Serpent

25:53 On distinctions between the holy and the profane
    28:36 The trouble with strange fire
    30:01 Nehushtan, the brazen serpent, was destroyed
    36:52 What happened to Aaron? The demise of the Aaronic priesthood.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-19-16 at 07:06 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thank you first, for that succinct style of presentation. I can click the arrow and scroll to the Minute Marks specified, quick and clean. Processing...

WOW!!

I have spent so many hours in Christianity Explored (shadow network for Amway) and other church services to get a handle on what you have compiled in four links! Thank you.

This fellow is strictly the commercial priestcraft of 501(c)(3) but as a desperate death rattle to its creed. Nothing can be created (only made up) out of fearing God. The first item I heard was how Satan will utilize yin and yang. CHRIST Jesus/Jesus CHRIST to me anyway is the balanced mind. For example I know from a Catholic Priest, rogue and now in Science of Mind, that the Vatican has known for so long that Jesus was married to Mary MAGDALENE.

That alone throws a new light upon the above preacher's teachings. It exposes that Jesus is painted falsely to be single and bachelor, even as a widower. So please take a stroll for the authority solution:

Notice of Mandatory Exemption for the Church.
    Delegation of Authority.
    Service on the Triumvirate.
    Notice of Lien.
    Service of Lien.

Another example I just heard is about India. They are giving out debit cards to the citizens in the lower class. The Indian government is loading them with about $35/day which may be around $175/day compared to our spending lifestyle here. I don't know. But the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code should sink in soon, into people's realization and conscious awareness of this wonderful Jubilee going down.

Thank you for showing me the end of weaponized Christianity. That is delightful.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-19-16 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have spent so many hours in Christianity Explored (shadow network for Amway) and other church services to get a handle on what you have compiled in four links! Thank you.

This fellow is strictly the commercial priestcraft of 501(c)(3) but as a desperate death rattle to its creed. Nothing can be created (only made up) out of fearing God. The first item I heard was how Satan will utilize yin and yang. CHRIST Jesus/Jesus CHRIST to me anyway is the balanced mind. For example I know from a Catholic Priest, rogue and now in Science of Mind, that the Vatican has known for so long that Jesus was married to Mary MAGDALENE.
    If there were mischaracterizing the gospel, why aren't they also mischaracterizing history? There are documents that suggest that the Merovignian kings made up the story about Mary MAGDALENE in order to legitimize their reigns. Furthermore, the Simon Magus school was in direct opposition to to the original orthodoxy. No doubt, they would contrive a false history to go along with it. Furthermore, it was the Roman System that outlawed clergy among marriage. Also, Jesus knew his 'bride' to be the true ecclesia. It would seem that 'false kings' would be behind the commercialization of priestcraft rather than the true and organic ecclesia, no?

The term “Merovingian” is said to derive from Merovee who was King of the Franks from 447-458 A.D. Despite recent claims that the Merovingian Franks were sired by Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, and are therefore “divine,” the legend of King Merovee conceals the true origins of the Merovingian race in remote antiquity. According to the legend, as explained in Bloodline of the Holy Grail, Merovee had two fathers, King Clodion and a strange “beast of the sea.”

“Despite the carefully listed genealogies of his time, the heritage of Meroveus was strangely obscured in the monastic annals. Although the rightful son of Clodion, he was nonetheless said by the historian Priscus to have been sired by an arcane sea creature, the Bistea Neptunis...

“The Sicambrian Franks, from whose female line the Merovingians emerged were associated with Grecian Arcadia before migrating to the Rhineland. As we have seen, they called themselves the Newmage —‘People of the New Covenant’, just as the Essenes of Qumran had once been known. It was the Arcadian legacy that was responsible for the mysterious sea beast — the Bistea Neptunis — as symbolically defined in the Merovingian ancestry. The relevant sea-lord was King Pallas, a god of old Arcadia. His predecessor was the great Oceanus. The immortal sea-lord was said to be ‘'ever-incarnate in a dynasty of ancient kings’ whose symbol was a fish - as was the traditional symbol of Jesus.” (Laurence Gardner, Bloodline of the Holy Grail, pp. 166, 175)
    The Bistea Neptunis was worshipped in classical antiquity as the Roman god, Neptune, and as Poseidon in Greek mythology. Neptune was the mythological god of the sea who is said to have founded Atlantis, which is the pagan version of the pre-flood civilization which God judged in Genesis 7. Revelation 13:1, which identifies the Antichrist systen as “the beast that rises out of the sea,” becomes crystal clear upon discovery that a demonic bloodline which exists today that was originally sired by a mysterious “sea beast”—the Bistea Neptunis. (source; under "The Nephilim")
    Of course, if you consider Manicheanism and the idea that some faction wanted to use the Bible to legitimize their idea of setting up an earthly, physical, mundane and secular kingdom of course (one that you can observe and see is over here and over there) they would need to claim they had some 'inside knowledge' and that their 'kings' were physical offspring of Jesus. The Holy of Holies wasn't out in the open and mundane for a reason.

The idea of a special bloodline ruling over the saints is an insult to Pentecost Day (~30AD) and the very notion against the saints (doctrine of the Nicolaitans rehashed using 'special' priest-kings).

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! Matthew 12:48-49
    It makes sense, the Romans dubbed Simon Magus to be a God. Simon Magus was out to set up a Universal Church. He and his cohorts devised their own history to prop up their Universal Government plans (ignoring that the saints themselves and their successors would carry the anointing). The 'regular folks anointed', by then, were counted for nothing with a view that only their 'special folk' who were 'initiated' could be rulers (100% contrary to scripture). So they tossed the saints out the window, ignored Pentecost Day (a mass, divine coronation and enduement of power from the Throne of David in the heavenlies). Again, the special bloodline yarn thing seems a lot like the clergy-laity doctrine but instead rehased into "Special Divine Priest-Kings" without any regard to scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The first item I heard was how Satan will utilize yin and yang. CHRIST Jesus/Jesus CHRIST to me anyway is the balanced mind. For example I know from a Catholic Priest, rogue and now in Science of Mind, that the Vatican has known for so long that Jesus was married to Mary MAGDALENE.
    Red flag went off for me on the yin and yang thing too. AFAIK that only describes the male/active and female/passive principle. No doubt, light and darkness have no business being mingled. However, I see the video and the rest of his videos that the blinders are falling off so and causing a good kind of conversion. The people are waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The preaching is good. But I would just like to add that the actual image was destroyed and rightly so as the folk began to worship he image/icon. To that end why do folk call Jesus Lord and do not do what he says? Jesus is just an image to these folk. An idol of perfection of which they lift up but never try to achieve. Thusly are there no works - the Word relates the Woman would be saved in Childbirth. Not physical children - Mind you!

What if the Brazen Serpent represented an inner anointing.
    The scriptures suggest coming as a child not as an overly-cerebral mental gymnast. One needs to be an overly-cerbral mental gymnast when one is trying to force something to fit where it doesn't. When parables are used, then decode. When dreams or visions are given, then decode. If some bit of text seems to be nothing and you investigate and it has meaning, fine but that is investigating rather than making things up. Otherwise, there isn't any reason to believe they aren't speaking in the literal sense although idioms and special phrases show up all the time whose meaning need be investigated.

The body and nervous system isn't pointing at itself, its pointing at a Higher Administration. Often you seem to have a propensity to decode God to find the Body instead of decoding the Body to learn more about God.

The raising up of the Brazen Serpent was so it could be SEEN PHYSICALLY. The serpents were used to JUDGE/CONDEMN/DESTROY in the wilderness: they were not wise and friendly Bob. If you want to decode the serpents in that scenario perhaps you'd be better off seeing them as the carnal, left-hand side (destruction), dragon-like evil and poisonous folks (that is exactly what David encodes in his Psalms; the lions den though literal pre-figures the abstract types of lion's den situations it doesn't dismiss the literal lion's den situations) that one might run into in every day life that injure as severely with hands, teeth or tongue as much as possible. Furthermore, the reason looking upon the Brazen Serpent healed the people was because of MOSES' FAITH AND THE SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT VERY CLEARLY. The problem with the Nehushstan object was that some Israelites saw the power being as being inherent in the physical statute itself rather than in God: THAT WAS THE PROBLEM THEY HAD FAITH IN THE PHYSICAL OBJECT RATHER THAN IN THE ONE NAMED AT EXODUS 3:14-15. Pantheism IS NOT scriptural.

In baptism (mikveh), the entire PHYSICAL BODY is immersed. The manifest realm is part of the inheritance. Heretical Gnostics always tried to dismiss the physical realm as insignificant. Can you show in the scriptures where the physical realm is dismissed as insignificant? That the exhortations against worshiping creation aren't dismissals of the physical realm but exhortations to sobriety.

What remains true to scripture is that strange fire and profane doctrines have no place in the household of God.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-16 at 02:25 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

The body and nervous system isn't pointing at itself, its pointing at a Higher Administration. Often you seem to have a propensity to decode God to find the Body instead of decoding the Body to learn more about God.
    I like that Spirit couched in Flesh - Christ Jesus
    but then with Knowledge and Experience [Fire] or Wisdom - we see Jesus Christ.

Murder now the path must we? Just because the Son has come?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Murder now the path must we? Just because the Son has come?
    Tool was heavily singing/encoding about prison sex (and possibly also occultism in prison). Did you know that?

I like that Spirit couched in Flesh - Christ Jesus
    but then with Knowledge and Experience [Fire] or Wisdom - we see Jesus Christ.
    Fire is not typically coded as 'experience' generally but as tribulation. It is widely suggested and held that Universe, like a wise, chaste virgin who refuses to open herself to fools or beasts, is designed to refrain from yielding to those who will neither believe nor have faith. Faith is the substance, no faith no substance.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-16 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Tool was heavily singing/encoding about prison sex (and possibly also occultism in prison). Did you know that?

Fire is not typically coded as 'experience' generally but as tribulation. It is widely suggested and held that Universe, like a wise, chaste virgin who refuses to open herself to fools or beasts, is designed to refrain from yielding to those who will neither believe nor have faith. Faith is the substance, no faith no substance.

The lyric has always haunted me until I can to understand the Spiritual path from Aleph to Tav and specifically what each letter represented in that path. I remember years ago that Jim Staley did a wonderful presentation on each letter. Concerning Tool and their works - who cares? Certainly not me. I may not care for Alister Crowley but I was amazed when I read the treaty on Thelema.

Yes, I agree that faith is the substance - but I hold Love higher than Faith. I count tribulation and experience as the same. I see it as friction which refines and purifies. I suppose it is a matter of perspective [Ayin]. The sexual allegory of Adam/Eve is an allegory concerning the Mind. I have no pom poms for Tool or any of its members.

Suffer the children to come unto Me. Ben-Yah-min must be delivered to Joseph [Christ]. An inner aspect of the Mind in Truth. When will the rational mind [Jacob] go "all in" and deliver the child [Benjahmin] to Joseph? Judah [man's spirit] thinks to stand surety for the True Self laid bare upon the Alter before Christ. Can the Mind rationalize God? I think Not. There comes a time when man must put all his "chips of the table" and go "all in" a Tremendous Faith expressed in deed. One begins to Obey and Do.

The Pharasees/Saducees [Intellects/Believers] which know and believe but never do - are as the dead in Christ. The benefit is in the hand of the Doer! For once truth comes it must be exercised. The inner child must be delivered up.

The path has never been murdered and it must still be walked. Many a pastor has expressed that all one need to do is believe but that doesn't cut the mustard. For if one truly believed Jesus Christ, then the Word would be manifest in the World as there would be billions of doers! Where are they? Plus the term in John 3:16 is better rendered to "entrust" or "have a confidence or trust" and if that be the case then one would Obey and perform the Law. And the paramount Law is not Faith. Faith is the deed [ticket] needed to enter the show. But the paramount law is LOVE.

I, an aspect of the Living God - returning to the One River in Truth married to Good. Can Love rule the House finally? The path has not been murdered - let us Restore the Old Ways.

Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

The path from Aleph to Tav shall be restored in Man. For the Way has been lost but it shall be found again. And the outer eyes shall be redeemed by inner perception. And yet again man shall Hear the Voice [inner] of the Lord.

Shalom,
    MJ

The preaching is good. But I would just like to add that the actual image was destroyed and rightly so as the folk began to worship he image/icon. To that end why do folk call Jesus Lord and do not do what he says? Jesus is just an image to these folk. An idol of perfection of which they lift up but never try to achieve. Thusly are there no works - the Word relates the Woman would be saved in Childbirth. Not physical children - Mind you!

What if the Brazen Serpent represented an inner anointing. Thusly to raise that serpent upon the central nervous system is akin to Esau [flesh consciousness] and Israel [Spiritual Consciousness] making peace. Here one has built a House for God to dwell and thus that one "possesses his soul" and now I reference the reader to Haggai 1. For one who has come to the 6th day status of Spiritual consciousness must then move forward into the 7th day perfection of making peace between the Spirit and the Flesh.

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

For years the understanding of this verse completely baffled me because when I look around with Carnal eyes [lower nature of Ayin], I perceive that even those who claim to be saved and these being understood by carnal minds to be "in the salvation club" so to speak, still sin. I mean how is this possible? Seems this verse contradicts itself. For all sin leads to death. And that is only because we are trying to understand a Spiritual meaning in terms of Carnal thought.

When one begins to see that Adam [Brain] and Eve [Sexual Fiery Waters] produce either Spiritual Children [thought forms] or [physical forms] then one can begin to see that to "spill the seed" is to spill the sexual waters upon the earth. It is a waste of the Sacrifice given in Fire. For what male has not known the sensation of boiling blood in the presence of an attractive female? And vice versa. It is this Fire burning which tempts. Will we offer up our sacrifice to produce the child in Holy Matrimony absent spilling the seed or will we waste the Heavenly Fire?

Fire must be brought into the Holy place. Fire being first lighted by God upon the Alter from high atop the mountain - but then man is to kindle said fire and take of it to enter into the Holy Place. We are not to take "strange fire". St. Paul says that we are to "fan the flame" and Jesus said "I bring a fire upon the earth". I take that to mean that man's outer consciousness will be purified from within.

Esau = outer or flesh conscience
    Jacob = Mind ; Israel - Spirit
    These two made peace.

Interesting aspect is that in Genesis 2:23 the term "man" is hebrew Aleph-Yod-Shin. When one considers the Aleph to be the Strength of the House we see the Aleph to be the Hidden aspect of the Self Existing One. Yod is the male aspect or Mind and Shin is the Fire the active force acting in Man. Here I am not yet making a distinction between male and female natures.

When we look at the term Woman we find something very very interesting. The term renders in two ways: Aleph-Shin-Hey.

And the consonants can render two possibilities - the first is Ishah - here we have again the Strength of the House in Aleph; we see the Shin again as Fire; but now we have a Hey. The Hey is represented as God's Creative power or the Divine Breath or and is reflected with a Man with arms held above head in praise. So in Aleph-Shin-Hey we see that creation is made manifest thru the Woman. She births.

Now here is the very interesting nature of Aleph-Shin-Hey. It can also render the term FIRE. It literally means FIRE in the sense of a "burnt offering made by fire."

H801
    'ishshah
    ish-shaw'
    The same as H800, but used in a liturgical sense; properly a burnt offering; but occasionally of any sacrifice: - (offering, sacrifice), (made) by fire.

H800
    'eshshah
    esh-shaw'
    Feminine of H784; fire: - fire.

H784
    'esh
    aysh
    A primitive word; fire (literally or figuratively): - burning, fiery, fire, flaming, hot.

When one considers now the sexual waters of Eve one now can clearly see that the story of Adam and Eve can be interpreted as aspects of our internal workings and also Holy Matrimony where Man and Wife work together to "fan the fire" to offer their Holy Sacrifice unto God in order to bring forth the Spiritual Child. Sex is made and ordained by God - it seems that we have all been misusing it.

Remember that when the Man has an issue of semen he is unclean. We are told that we are a holy temple of God and that we are to keep it clean. It is said that the woman too is unclean in this issue - this of course speak to both the physical [senses] and the Spiritual. For we take that Fire granted to man and we steal it and give it to the Mind for sensual pleasure. The mind sometimes can grow bored with this sensual pleasure and the desire nature even grows stronger to the point where matters are taken into "the mans own hands" so to speak thru fantasy. This is a horrible deed for sure for it creates demon thought forms in fantasy to satiate the mind. This is akin to the mind slipping deeper and deeper into hell. For indeed the seed does not remain in him.

Remember Man is a Fruit - for he carries seed within him. The man cannot bring forth the child of his own accord and as such in child birth too the Woman is saved. For when the two work together to "kindle the fire" in a Holy Sacrifice unto God, they may both enter back into Eden - perfected in the Image of the Elohim.

Pornography is such a vile addiction for it entices Man to fantasy which create in man spiritual demons which are as Succubi - which do nothing but take the Life Force from man. In the day that you eat of the FRUIT of that TREE ye shall die. That is exactly right. In other words, "get busy living or get busy dying." For we see in their deed they each placed Fig Leaves over their groin. We can see now why those who seek to keep man wholly carnal and trapped in flesh are very content to allow pornographic website to freely prosper and propagate. And man curses himself by going to it like a bee to nectar. He goes headlong to his spiritual death and physical too for in sapping his vital energy each time a little fire is extinguished. Good news is the fire can be fanned and used to cultivate love.

And now we see FIRE in both Man and Woman and what is placed on this Holy Alter - Love to God - but NOT thru the Senses - for the Carnal Mind is hatred against God. A love offering made in Fire. For our God is a consuming Fire. What happened when Carnal Man entered into sensual intercourse with the Woman - Cain [Carnal Mind] was birthed. Abel his twin is the Spiritual Soul which of course is immediately put to death for the Mind desires to be satiated with the pleasures of the Fruit of the Tree [Spinal Cord].

However in sex the Fire may be released in the base on the spinal cord and all seven chakras may explode open in an incredibly pleasurable experience - in that experience I believe we may enter back into Eden which is to say we can "hear and see" God walking in the midst of our Holy Garden. I guarantee it will knock you off your horse - one may even say this is a trip to Damascus. For in doing so one will begin to build the House [Beth] and then one can truly bring forth the child Sheth.

H8352
    sheth
    shayth
    From H7896; put, that is, substituted; Sheth, third son of Adam: - Seth, Sheth.

See that in Shin-Tav [Sheth] - the Fire Covenant is made in the son which was brought forth to replace Abel. But now lets go further. So that we may keep the Sabbath. See it now? Probably not in the English but now I will render in Hebrew.

H7676
    shabbath
    shab-bawth'
    Intensive from H7673; intermission, that is, (specifically) the Sabbath: - (+ every) sabbath.

SHIN-BETH-TAV

Isn't that beautiful. We can begin to build the House BETH by bringing forth the son SHETH in Holy Matrimony. And in doing so we may come a rest in SABBATH. Keeping a day is external to the flesh - and those in flesh consciousness are not pleasing to God. Yet we know the Spiritual Man is birthed thru natural means as Genesis 1 does show.

I think now I better understand the Gilgal or FIRE Wheel [Circle]. I know some are already internalizing this message to a thought process....be blessed. Nevertheless, one must first cultivate the body. For the body is the Temple and it should be kept Holy. Thusly a time for purification is upon us. Let us purify the Temple by Fire - and have FUN doing it! There is no shame. Give God the glory. With arms raised high above the head the ENERGY is lifted as the two [positive and negative] poles [spines] amplify the current [fire].

Remember the opening verse in John 3:9. The child SheTH is born of God out of a Fire Sacrifice in Holy Matrimony!

Question: How many staves were used to carry the Ark? Two yes? Just asking... you do the math. Enjoy the SHaBaTH.

continued...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-19-16 at 08:10 PM.

continued...

I can appreciate the pastors statement concerning Light from The Word. For Light is Truth and the Word is true. But let us be clear Pastor, the Word clearly is written for many different levels of understanding so lets not make it so simple shall we? I have yet to hear one single preacher speak to the Song of Songs with any bit of understanding. Perhaps one will explain "our Bed is Green.".... I'll wait. In fact in most churches I was raised in I did not even know the book existed. I don't recall being raised up under an Apple Tree perhaps he will explain that Hidden [Occult] meaning to me. Why are they so afraid? Nevertheless, let each "eat" according to their fill. So if Preacher says he does not believe, then good for Preacher. Only do preface one's beliefs as that - others may have a different view. With more Light comes more Truth and with more Truth, more Knowledge and Understanding and in doing more Wisdom.

Now the way Preacher explained it to me when I was "born again" I was saved. And since only God can save that would mean, as it was explained to me, that I was born of God. But Preacher, how can you Square that in relation to 1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.? And yet I would be a liar if I said I was without sin. I wonder is Pastor sins? He must not. How could he if he has been born again? Perhaps one will argue it means "one may not "habitually" sin." And perhaps I can agree to that statement but please do explain, Pastor, "his seed remains in him". Seems like symbolic language to me. Let's see if I can evidence that statement.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Woman's seed? Huh? Yep, that nails it - it cannot carry a literal meaning - Women do not carry Seed. Perhaps Seed is a Metaphor for Child and just perhaps Child is a Metaphor for Thought [male] and Desire [Female]. I don't know seems like a Hidden Language to me. Old Mr. Webster explains that Occult means to "cut off from view." Seems appropriate to hide the way to the Tree of Life from the Carnal Mind.

When I look around, I see the "so called" born again crowd sinning all the time. So which is it? I am just going to go out on a limb and say, perhaps, just perhaps, that there is a Hidden meaning to 1Jn 3:9 - one that many have no knowledge. It speaks to the Mind and the Regenerated Man in terms of how He [Mind] creates. Nevertheless, most folks only see the outer temple [flesh] so they only contemplate the foregoing in terms of their Esau nature.

Clearly St. Paul relates that the Adversary [ha Shatan] of God is the Carnal Mind. Ref. Romans 8:7. And yet, it seems how can work be done to die to that nature if one is left pointing fingers at some evil being saying - the devil made me do it? Nevertheless one who is on the path from Spiritual to Celestial will see Genesis 1 to be a transformation of the natural man to a Spiritual Man. And Genesis 2 as the transformation from the Spiritual Man into the Celestial Man.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Yep, I am pretty sure this is symbolic language. How is it when it comes to the so called Serpent pastor wants to read the book literally? Jesus wants chaste virgins.....hmmmm - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that is symbolic language. I am reminded of 72 virgins which most have no clue concerning. What say ye David Merrill - those 72 Natures of God [names] remain Hidden [veiled] to most as they cannot see the 72x3 Matrix.

Eyes with eyesalve? The Upper Meaning of Ayin so that the Spiritual Meanings which are HIDDEN to the Fleshly carnal mind [Esau] may be revealed to the regenerated Man [Mind].

Rom_12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

For we see the literal understandings which are death [letter of the law] being lifted up High like as a messenger of God

2Co_11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Co_11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Returning to the Sacrifice in Fire [Ishah], when one sees that the Mind is male in the allegory [Ish], then one can relate the Woman to be [female] = Emotion. The Woman relates to Passion or Fire. And we can see that in FORM in the Earth we have male form and female form in man-kind, but that in Consciousness we are both male/female. Therefore there is LIFE in understanding the Code Structure of our Being and how our Consciousness works. For it was Jesus who said at John 8:32 - the Truth shall set one free.

Let us "fan the Fire" so that our Earth too may be redeemed.

Shabbat Shalom brothers and sisters, be blessed.
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-19-16 at 08:10 PM.

Love of God promotes regard for his precepts rather than blind, feel-good disregard and trampling under foot of his people. Love promotes spreading truth rather than falsehood. Love would have anyone inspect themselves and their doctrines for validity. Love is not an excuse for ambiguity, nor is it a 'mere feeling'. It is a motivation or way of behavior. Love of God, oneself and others for would promote one to adhering to sound doctrine. Of course, if you hate someone, you'd lead them astray.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-16 at 02:22 AM.

(Babylon) Ishtar or Isis. She is the feminine side to God in the trinity of spurious religions. Actually the Book of Genesis gives us the first glimpse that Christ’s birth would be special: “‘And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed’” (Genesis 3:15). Technically, the woman’s seed belongs to the man, but Mary’s impregnation by the Holy Spirit is the only instance in history that a woman had a seed within her that did not originate from a human man or The serpent seed or fallen angels seed Now Babylon, the objective of the Masonic fraternities, and the teaching of all spurious religions since Babel.Christianity will not escape the never- ending waves of skillful false prophets, superbly crafted counterfeit visions, harlot religion as for Mother Mary none of those apparitions tout (Babylon) . The Mary apparitions of Lourdes; Fatima; Medjugorje; and the countless minor Mary apparitions, such as Rwanda and those of Joan of Arc, all preach a familiar and common doctrine rooted in the Revelation prophecy.Mother Mary speaking words of wisdom Satanists just cant let it be.The later divine promise to Abraham concerned his “descendants” (Hebrew, “seed”; Genesis 12:7), a common Old Testament way of referring to offspring. The unique reference in Genesis 3:15 to “her Seed” looks beyond Adam and Eve to Mary and to Christ. The two seeds of that verse can have a twofold emphasis. First, they can primarily refer to all people who are part of Satan’s progeny and all who are part of Eve’s. The two groups constantly wage spiritual war against each other, with the people of righteousness eventually defeating the people of evil. Second, the word translated “Seed” can be singular and refer mainly to one final, glorious product of a woman—the Lord Jesus Himself, born without human seed. In that sense the prophecy is definitely Messianic.It The true identity of the apparition is not Mary but Ishtar or Isis. She is the feminine side to God in the trinity of spurious religions.Of course, if you hate someone, you'd lead them astray.The scriptures wont spirit stiff anyone the evil or the good whoever,s leading in that scripture i wouldn't hate too say.