Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Please forgive that I too, see things through filters of my conditioning.

I do not even see Maynard James as discrediting the Bible. But I think a lot of people who dislike the Bible because of any reason will see that. As far as serpents go, I think the symbolism is very powerful about balanced glands and chi energy in the chakras. Health.
    Attachment 4770

I reiterate: serpentine shaped energy paths and dragons (intelligent reptiles) aren't the same. Carnivorous reptiles aren't always 'serpentine'. That chakras exist is one thing. Whether the yarns and babble that often surround discussion of them is another. Consider, you and MJ speak of a 'top town' approach to things. However, quite frankly, an entity rising up one's spine to the brain to seize control the higher faculties sounds like 'bottom up' to me: INVERSION. AFAIK, the appropriate and desirable order is divine operating from above, acting upon the brains and putting the lower faculties in check. The typical "kudanlini-ist" promotes something rising up from the lower faculty to control the brain. That is hardly a top down approach

Name:  __1374619642.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  42.6 KB

Now ask yourself: do you really want the purple (higher vibration at the crown level) to yield to and be overtaken by the red (lower vibration of the ass-level). Could that be a kind of DEATH? Because for that to happen, the 'entities' or activities at the crown would have to WITHDRAW from the crown and all of the other chakras would have to be demoted to SUBRED as part of that process even if the throat chakra (base of spine) were the place of rising. In that state, RED level vibration (that was formerly at one's ASS) would be the most dominant frequency of the body. Coincidentally, it is WIDELY WIDELY HELD that DJINNS exist primarily in the SUBRED. So if the RED-chakra vibratory level would run the all of the other CHAKRAS between the crown and the spinal base would have to be ....

Name:  fallen11.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  28.3 KB

...DEMOTED. That would place CHAKRAS and the corresponding organs/glands on a frequency with DJINNS. Consider that the solar plexus (said to be the primary energy distribution center in the body) would have to be demoted to a much lower frequency as part of the so-called 'kundalini awakening process'.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-24-16 at 02:13 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.