Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My impression was much more along the line, What motivation would James CAMERON have to falsify in a full length documentary. - And more importantly, if he did falsify it then why is he doing nothing to defend it?
    If his religion is such that he has a vested interest in discrediting the Bible.. there you go. Failing to defend something could be because he knows its not true.

When I would present this in Q&A at the end of some Passages lectures a few years back I was met with some very interesting reactions - denial! Well, I started looking around at videos that debunked the accounts in the movie and only found religious leaders saying things that were apparently based only in what other religious leaders were saying about the movie. I was convinced that some of the comments were from "experts" that had never even watched the movie!
    If 75% of the so-called pastors or compromised what to expect?

The realm of the Serpent indeed is replicated in the human body. The substrate of Israel is guilt and guilty of incest, depending upon anthropomorphism (creating God in Man's image) through teaching that the RUACH is the essence of the Breath of God that was breathed into Adam. And so there you have it:

MOSES - Medulla Oblongata Spiritually Entwined Spine
    Man does not crawl on his belly. The dragon is more than just a serpentine shape. If we go only on look-alike then we could call a firehose, rope, shoestrings and even spaghetti serpents . But clearly that is not what is meant. It was related to me that the Uraeus on the headgear of pharoahs, rather than being an object of worship or esteem was this: IF THE PHAROAH FAILED TO DO HIS DIVINE DUTY OR DISREGARDED THE LAW, THE SERPENT WAS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO DESTROY HIM.

In the wilderness THE DRAGONS were used to DESTROY. The DEAD, BOUND BRAZEN SERPENT was used to heal. If I wanted to venture out on a Gnostic interpretation that would tell me that when the carnal mind is bound and inactive then LIFE and HEALING can come forth. Interesting, no?

Re: guilt
    The bible doesn't teach guilt. I get the impression you are sizing up orthodox Christianity on the basis of a widely compromised and compromised 'clergy' or even on the basis of an entirely counterfeit doctrinal system. Guilt it seems results from flagrant disregard of the law once you know it. Consider John 3:19

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    The carnal mind (which is said by many to parallel the dragon-serpent) takes over (blinds the mind) and proceeds destroys the man--to lead him to death? The dragon being built in like a self-destruct mechanism?

The scriptures speak of CONVICTION (not in the modern legal sense) rather than GUILT--CONVICTION being that realization of your error which leads you to CHANGE COURSE. The inner CONVICTION where your consciousness, mind, spirit, emotions agree and come to terms that some action or deed or the like is INAPPROPRIATE/WRONG/UNLAWFUL that a change of course is necessary. That change of course is called REPENTANCE. Guilt isn't a feeling: IT IS A JUDGEMENT (SEE BLACK STONE JUDGEMENT).

Now as for Abraham being or feeling guilty of incest, historical records show clearly that he would not had a reason to feel guilty for a law that would not be given for around a thousand years or so later--not to mention that Sarah was likely a half-sister or even daughter of a grandparent on one side. I suspect many have a tendency to make project their modern views onto the pas ala ex post facto law. Evidence points to Abraham having been part of the 'upper class' royalty of his day rather than some illiterate.

The scenario with Issac to show him that IN A TIME WHEN SACRIFICING CHILDREN TO IDOLS WAS RAMPANT that not even the most high wanted Abraham to participate in such an act. A substitute was made instead. What if that act of substitution foreshadowed a future event and explain why the one traveling from Edom (Isaiah 63:1) would have blood colored garments.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-24-16 at 12:04 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.