Thread: Notice of Void Judgment(s) and Complaint of Judicial Misconduct

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

...continued

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Practicing Law without license is null and void. Judge John H Doe is a barrister if on the barristers role from the law society all standing members full Name appears with oaths the state doesn't issue a license the society was given legal legislation too hold members accountable a void judgment IMO has two identifies John Henry Doe vs John H Doe one Name isn't licensed.
    The licensing authority is fraudulent. They are licensed by the state Supreme Court but here I can show Mary J. MULLARKEY condoning the fraud:

Name:  John_Suthers'_AG_oath.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  132.7 KB

That was very revealing but even more, look at the dates. A suitor requested a Certificate of Fact on the new AG John SUTHERS like this one from many years earlier when he was DA around Colorado Springs:

Name:  fraudem legis 3.jpg
Views: 1079
Size:  166.6 KB

The Secretary of State told the suitor they could not provide Certificates of Fact because they "get in too much trouble"?? Well, they sent him away promising to mail the Certificate of Fact and he went back the next day to find MULLARKEY and SUTHERS had filed the above "oath" in a panic.

This and some sixty pages of Attachments more lead me to feel that I have uncovered a criminal syndicalism too big to correct by prosecutions, and from the beginning I have been utilizing my property - the NY CODE - waiver of tort. The only way out of this, and I point out that TRUMP is a NY Businessman-President is to settle up. I thought about the suppression for a couple days, that maybe it was a message:

The $23M check is being processed at the Treasury, pending a little risk management and evaluation...
    I have to follow my gut. And it tells me to do what is right. Without pressure even the interpretation quoted will fall in the cracks. So I am re-posting the Complaint and showing it published on PACER.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Even the court clerk identifies her/him self as a law society member Susan M Doe vs Susan Mischief Doe. When a full legal Name is registered do you give a legal and fiduciary appearance of just initially being judicial.
    This shows a law boundary. It must be fraud though, because they, the attorneys on that side of it from me, are pretending to adhere to the Constitutions and statutes by the General Assembly and Congress. So I have them and they owe me $23M.

I learned something important from the symphony. I am calling that the symphony now, because genetic mapping is just a description of the saxophone or violin. Ideas precede Creation but they are part of the orchestration. So part of the orchestra is that I was sitting in Torah Study with some really brilliant servants of God. One 80-year old fellow was leading the Torah and we were discussing the Reading about how Jacob and Rebecca defrauded Isaac in his old age and blindness, into giving the blessing to Jacob while the elder brother Esau was hunting down some venison as ordered. I project that we were all stuck in a linear base legalism - even confused and judging God for allowing and condoning conspiracy and fraud.

The leader was opposite table-ends in a conference room so we had a lot of eye contact above the others around the large conference table. He spent his career code-breaking for the NSA while working at Boeing. He mentioned in the next generation of the Bible Story how Jacob/Israel, in turn, in his old age was blessing Manasseh and Joseph. He crossed his arms with a big "X" like in the story - right through the visual cortex joindering the right and left brains. I saw it and spoke up. That is the EXIT from being stuck in the linear left-brained paradigm of legalism.

In other words, and on a milk level again; Jacob was a man of the kitchen/tent. That is why he knew all about the family business and was so close to Rebecca, his mother that it was for the good that he stay in the family inheritance and even execute his birthright in the family. Esau was an accomplished hunter. He was not one to be happy in administration because he was an outdoorsman. In the end, they were both much happier and I am too, now that I am not judging the judiciary for being what it is.

I played my part and Jim and I even have rectified the judiciary - as evidenced by the Trading with the Enemy Act being rendered inert in law and unable to effect redemption of people and/or Federal Reserve notes. I did a good job acting and deserve my $23M now.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-05-16 at 06:21 PM.