Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Business Owners and Lawful Money Tax Returns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Business Owners and Lawful Money Tax Returns

I need some input here from any suitors that run their own businesses.

Hopefully you will sacrifice a little bit of your time and charitably contribute
    to this thread.

I've been redeeming lawful money for over 2 years, and have copies (front and back)
    of all checks that I've done this to.

I'm a sole proprietor, and have a business license from my state.

I do not have a "business" bank account. I just run two personal checking
    accounts and a saving account, using one of the checking accounts for the
    business, and the savings for the local sales tax I have to pay quarterly here
    to the local borough.

Customers give me personal checks, or pay online with PayPal.

With Paypal, there was no way to do anything with a restricted endorsement
    so I just withdraw from Paypal via check and apply the endorsement to that.

Running my business costs a reasonable amount of money (expenses), which are
    to be deducted from the total (gross) amount.

The problem I'm having is if I only declare the amount of money that I wasn't
    able to apply my demand to, I come out way negative (loss) after expenses.

This would be things like having to do an electronic transfer to my bank,
    or making purchases direct from my PayPal debit card. This is a much smaller
    amount than the lawful money amount.

The goal is obviously to be completely honest in all of my dealings, so on my return
    I declare all of my expenses, which is what runs me into the red.

Maybe I'm missing something very simple here, but I need to figure out how to
    do this accounting under this system.

If I only report expenses that I paid with Fed notes, then it will appear deceiving,
    as my business would have obviously had more expenses than that.

So my question is how are you guys writing this up?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I need some input here from any suitors that run their own businesses.

Hopefully you will sacrifice a little bit of your time and charitably contribute
    to this thread.

I've been redeeming lawful money for over 2 years, and have copies (front and back)
    of all checks that I've done this to.

I'm a sole proprietor, and have a business license from my state.

I do not have a "business" bank account. I just run two personal checking
    accounts and a saving account, using one of the checking accounts for the
    business, and the savings for the local sales tax I have to pay quarterly here
    to the local borough.

Customers give me personal checks, or pay online with PayPal.

With Paypal, there was no way to do anything with a restricted endorsement
    so I just withdraw from Paypal via check and apply the endorsement to that.

Running my business costs a reasonable amount of money (expenses), which are
    to be deducted from the total (gross) amount.

The problem I'm having is if I only declare the amount of money that I wasn't
    able to apply my demand to, I come out way negative (loss) after expenses.

This would be things like having to do an electronic transfer to my bank,
    or making purchases direct from my PayPal debit card. This is a much smaller
    amount than the lawful money amount.

The goal is obviously to be completely honest in all of my dealings, so on my return
    I declare all of my expenses, which is what runs me into the red.

Maybe I'm missing something very simple here, but I need to figure out how to
    do this accounting under this system.

If I only report expenses that I paid with Fed notes, then it will appear deceiving,
    as my business would have obviously had more expenses than that.

So my question is how are you guys writing this up?

Thanks.
    Axe do you realize that the CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST known as LEGAL M. NAME [w/SSN] is just that - A Trust. Now, that Sole Proprietorship as you call it gets its standing from CQVT - I mean you did go down to a Trust Asset Registry - Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder - and Record a DBA, yes? So the TAXPAYER - FIRST MIDDLE LAST [CQVT] is the Trust you mention. How you fish out of that boat is your business.

Certainly when you sign on behalf of the BUSINESS ENTITY you sign in Capacity, right? Why would you not make a demand for lawful money for EVERYTHING that is done in the NAME of the Business Entity?

It's like Bon Jovi says "It's all the same, only the names have changed"....

The question remains is the Person a US Person or not? Is it an LLC, Corp [C or S], Trust, what is it? Are you in capacity as Manager, Vice President, President or Trustee or Agent? Why does Capacity matter? It does not? Except to say that certain liabilities can be shielded by Persons.

Amend the ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION - that can be done at ANYTIME. I might add "It is the express will and intent of the officers, agents, trustees, managers, and/or administrators to handle Lawful Money per Title 12 U.S.C. Section 411 as shown herein with the express written demand for lawful money per 12USC411."

The signature card at the banking institution can be updated or close the account and open a new one. Every instrument handled even for the most mundane of reasons should bear the stamp "demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411."

Why because every piece of mail or other instrument has a commercial value. Maybe not now, but I can guarantee if the company is sued then those instruments might be used to find a value.

In the past, I have held offices of Agent, Manager, President and Trustee for many different Persons.

What is your express intent? Make it known so that the INTERNAL book-keeper does not have to read your mind. INTERNAL that is to the United States - IRS and Dept. of Revenue (DOR). You say DOR? That's right. While the STATE has its own Domestic Sovereignty it is Dependent to the UNITED STATES.

I mean, come on Axe, who gave Standing to the Sole Prop? Did you? NO! You executed the relationship as authorized USER in Cestui Que Vie Trust relationship. Corporation, LLC or Trust [C or S w/TIN or EIN] are all Persons of the US. You think no, go and read the IRS code more carefully. In regard to US Persons. That should open the eyes a bit.

Hello - It is ALL Trust Law.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Axe do you realize that the CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST known as LEGAL M. NAME [w/SSN] is just that - A Trust. Now, that Sole Proprietorship as you call it gets its standing from CQVT - I mean you did go down to a Trust Asset Registry - Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder - and Record a DBA, yes? So the TAXPAYER - FIRST MIDDLE LAST [CQVT] is the Trust you mention. How you fish out of that boat is your business.

Certainly when you sign on behalf of the BUSINESS ENTITY you sign in Capacity, right? Why would you not make a demand for lawful money for EVERYTHING that is done in the NAME of the Business Entity?

The question remains is the Person a US Person or not? Is it an LLC, Corp [C or S], Trust, what is it? Are you in capacity as Manager, Vice President, President or Trustee or Agent? Why does Capacity matter? It does not? Except to say that certain liabilities can be shielded by Persons.

Amend the ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION - that can be done at ANYTIME. I might add "It is the express will and intent of the officers, agents, trustees, managers, and/or administrators to handle Lawful Money per Title 12 U.S.C. Section 411 as shown herein with the express written demand for lawful money per 12USC411."

The signature card at the banking institution can be updated or close the account and open a new one. Every instrument handled even for the most mundane of reasons should bear the stamp "demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411."

Why because every piece of mail or other instrument has a commercial value. Maybe not now, but I can guarantee if the company is sued then those instruments might be used to find a value.

In the past, I have held offices of Agent, Manager, President and Trustee for many different Persons.

What is your express intent? Make it known so that the INTERNAL book-keeper does not have to read your mind. INTERNAL that is to the United States - IRS and Dept. of Revenue (DOR). You say DOR? That's right. While the STATE has its own Domestic Sovereignty it is Dependent to the UNITED STATES.

I mean, come on Axe, who gave Standing to the Sole Prop? Did you? NO! You executed the relationship as authorized USER in Cestui Que Vie Trust relationship. Corporation, LLC or Trust [C or S w/TIN or EIN] are all Persons of the US. You think no, go and read the IRS code more carefully. In regard to US Persons. That should open the eyes a bit.

Whose trust law though, who says you have to use their trust? What was done before a Republic was established? The signs above buildings were very simple "BARBER" "BLACKSMITH, "SALOON",
    if all accounting is kept in the treasury for everything is paid for and has another trusts seal on the currency and business's are just distributors of goods what do you need titles for?
    bob: the plumber, mark: the barber, steve: the mechanic

I am in the conscience that Titles are nothing more then egos.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-21-11 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Whose trust law though, who says you have to use their trust? What was done before a Republic was established? The signs above buildings were very simple "BARBER" "BLACKSMITH, "SALOON",
    if all accounting is kept in the treasury for everything is paid for and has another trusts seal on the currency and business's are just distributors of goods what do you need titles for?
    bob: the plumber, mark: the barber, steve: the mechanic

I am in the conscience that Titles are nothing more then egos.
    Thanks for contributing motla.

Who says you have to use their trusts? I think they do. They say you need his and that, and they have the guns and the rooms with bars, so...

I'd be happy to hear how you would do business differently.

If you can show me a way that doesn't involve them that ends with me still free and in business, then I'd love to do it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Thanks for contributing motla.

Who says you have to use their trusts? I think they do. They say you need his and that, and they have the guns and the rooms with bars, so...

I'd be happy to hear how you would do business differently.

If you can show me a way that doesn't involve them that ends with me still free and in business, then I'd love to do it.

Thanks.
    Not sure if you seen many of my postings that elude to this, but take this for consideration. There is a trust survey, you want to use that trust survey to profit from with that Trusts currency, you need a license for that.

Now lets say your momma calls you earl and that you want to do business but need to use instruments of that trust in order to do it, we will " call " it earl : the powerwasher, you go out an buy a powerwasher and start getting some clients, you deposit that powerwasher into the treasury for the benefit of all, eventually you earn enough money to buy a backup powerwasher in case the first one fails, you continue to do the same and deposit the receipt for that into the treasury for the benefit of all. Your family grows, you buy a bigger house, and a mini van, all receipts or registrations get deposited into the trust. Everything you do is for the glory of your creator, so now in a legal sense you do not own anything but have possession and use of all things.
    Then some rookie city collector [[ From the trust ]]seen all that you have use of and assumes you have legal claim on it, so he gives you a fine. How are they going to collect when you do not own anything? not even the money in your pocket because it has the seal and signatures of the Trust on it. The only way they can collect is by charging themselves, when you give them notice to these facts what do you think is going to happen to that fine?

See here in North Carolina, the general assembly of that state created all the charters for counties and cities, that city collector indirectly is even paid by the state. Any of this making sense now?

Raleigh City Charter: Article II
    Sec. 2.14 - EXPRESS POWERS ENUMERATED.

In addition to the powers now or hereafter granted to municipalities under the general laws of the State of North Carolina, the City of Raleigh shall have the following expressed powers hereby granted to it:

(1)

Payment of legal indebtedness.

To provide for the payment of any existing legal indebtedness of the City of Raleigh and of any binding legal obligation that may from time to time be made by the City, and to appropriate funds for that purpose. <-- who do they trust, who are then under? Look above

(2)

Adopt ordinances, etc., for general welfare.

To make and adopt and provide for the execution thereof of such ordinances, resolutions, motions, rules and regulations as the City Council may consider necessary or expedient for maintaining and promoting peace, health, comfort, convenience, good order, better government and general welfare of the inhabitants of the City as are not inconsistent with this act and the constitution and the laws of the State of North Carolina.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-22-11 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Are you suggesting that people who want to open up a business aren't actually required to get a license, permit, etc.?

Certainly, people are not required to get a license, permit ect to do anything.

Persons are required to.

By the way, you cannot be a people without redeeming lawful money.

My current opinion only and not legal advise.

New Business Owner

Hello All,
    I am a brand new member of the suitor club so I apologize in advance...
    I have been following this site along with a few others just trying to grasp hold of the hold idea of redeeming lawful money. I get it, I do. I've ordered my stamp and I plan on implementing this remedy on everything I do.
    The long and short of it is I am a 30 y.o business owner who is just getting started. I purchased a mobile food unit in October and we are set to launch in about a month or so. I presume most all of our sales will be cash with a few exceptions where customers may utilize Square-Up https://squareup.com/...payment from a smartphone.
    What are the definitive steps someone like myself would need to do in order to rid myself of the IRS in all my business dealings. I have no accounting or business background (the business aspect I'm leaving to my fiance). To be honest I am completely lost with the whole accounting aspect of it. Being a 30 year old female, when I explain what I am doing to my friends and collegues they are totally lost and more or less look at me like I have 10 heads. Yes, I am quite ahead of my time But have no one to help me. We've filed our LLC and DBA with Pennsylvania. Being as though we created our LLC back in October and are not even up and running- thus no income- I have just been filing zeros on my quarterly statements.
    Any suggestions or help or feedback would be most appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmi52 View Post
    Hello All,
    I have been following this site along with a few others just trying to grasp hold of the hold idea of redeeming lawful money. I get it, I do. I've ordered my stamp and I plan on implementing this remedy on everything I do.
    The long and short of it is I am a 30 y.o business owner who is just getting started. I purchased a mobile food unit in October and we are set to launch in about a month or so. I presume most all of our sales will be cash with a few exceptions where customers may utilize Square-Up https://squareup.com/...payment from a smartphone.
    What are the definitive steps someone like myself would need to do in order to rid myself of the IRS in all my business dealings. I have no accounting or business background (the business aspect I'm leaving to my fiance). To be honest I am completely lost with the whole accounting aspect of it. Being a 30 year old female, when I explain what I am doing to my friends and collegues they are totally lost and more or less look at me like I have 10 heads. Yes, I am quite ahead of my time But have no one to help me. We've filed our LLC and DBA with Pennsylvania. Being as though we created our LLC back in October and are not even up and running- thus no income- I have just been filing zeros on my quarterly statements.
    Hello Jmi52, welcome to the club.

Trading goods and services for cash is a great thing in my experience, because with cash one does not have to beg a bank to give it utility, as one does with a check, at which point one may be considered to be engaged in a "trade or business" with the United States. That would be taxable.

You cannot expect to "rid" yourself of the IRS when you apply for a TIN and an LLC. That is akin to jumping in bed with the IRS.

DH and I once had an LLC and it proved to be a complete waste of time and resources for us. Our tax payments were always higher than our income (popular meaning of the word), after we paid all the bills.
    Great way to go into dept.
    We dissolved the LLC and went back to business as usual, dba XYZ CONSTRUCTION (DH is a carpenter), except we only accept lawful money for payments anymore.
    This works much better for us.

We are not required to file 1040s anymore, because our numbers are too small, but we file 1040EZs anyways, for the EIC and other reasons.

Regards
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Jmi52 View Post
    Hello All,
    Congratulations! Welcome to StSC too. It is wonderful to have you along.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Hello Jmi52, welcome to the club.

Trading goods and services for cash is a great thing in my experience, because with cash one does not have to beg a bank to give it utility, as one does with a check, at which point one may be considered to be engaged in a "trade or business" with the United States. That would be taxable.

You cannot expect to "rid" yourself of the IRS when you apply for a TIN and an LLC. That is akin to jumping in bed with the IRS.

DH and I once had an LLC and it proved to be a complete waste of time and resources for us. Our tax payments were always higher than our income (popular meaning of the word), after we paid all the bills.
    Great way to go into dept.

We dissolved the LLC and went back to business as usual, dba XYZ CONSTRUCTION (DH is a carpenter), except we only accept lawful money for payments anymore.
    This works much better for us.

We are not required to file 1040s anymore, because our numbers are too small, but we file 1040EZs anyways, for the EIC and other reasons.

Regards

I do not see how that will work for your business with fast food customers flashing their cell phones at your scanner to pay within a second's time while you crank out 90 Minutes of work for a full day's wages. That electronic edge is obviously built into your business plan.

The only method I can think of depends on:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

So make your demand and then do whatever it takes to do business and thrive. There are some threads where I outline the process here. Search my posts please. The process is to get your evidence repository set up and notify the nearest Federal Reserve Bank. You serve this notice to your bank and that is done. You have this all done and in your evidence repository and get ten certified copies - that ten will last you 2.5 years; understand? You submit one as an attachment with every quarterly filing of $0 taxable income.

If the IRS gets nasty about it then you talk with them (get everything in writing though). If there is something wrong with redeeming lawful money then we are all interested in hearing about it. Especially me.

Regards,

David Merrill.