Thread: Business Owners and Lawful Money Tax Returns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    and Moses stretched out his staff before him and called on the Name of God and the waters parted and they went over on dry ground. It is a matter of Faith and Trust.

For I go out in the ways and forage for my family in Husbandry to Assembly and then I return. For a man who will not take care of his family is worse than a heathen.

Isa_43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

plead = H8199
    שׁפט
    shaw-fat'
    A primitive root; to judge, that is, pronounce sentence (for or against); by implication to vindicate or punish; by extension to govern; passively to litigate (literally or figuratively): - + avenge, X that condemn, contend, defend, execute (judgment), (be a) judge (-ment), X needs, plead, reason, rule.

----------------------

Consider the report at the End of the First Age and the Beginning of this Flesh Age - "Let US make man in OUR image". Is this not pleading together? Both the judge and defendant are in agreement. And what is TOTALLY amazing at least to me is that the Judge agreed to the same sentence -

In the image of God made he Him: Yehoshuah/Jesus is the Express Image of God : male and female made he them [mankind].

If you have seen the Son you have seen the Father. Therefore we have the appearance in this age as we did before. We remain in our image.

What Judge executes a sentence that he himself is unwilling to follow? Therefore the Judge is not above the Law. And is not immune.

Deu 32:31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

A King cannot annul his word. For example see Herod [John]. There are numerous other examples - in Daniel and his three fellows.

Those three verses - Exodus 14:19-21 are each 72 Hebrew letters in length. There arises the 72-Fold Name of God.

The number 72 permeates reality and all life in the Fibonacci Sequence and pentagram. Primarily we think of quadrants and the solar year as 360 degrees so that when you divide that by 5 we get 72. The intersections of the pentagram are at 61.55% and that is the Fibonacci Sequence right there (1+2=3; 3+2=5; 5+3=8...).

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-10-12 at 02:04 PM.