Thread: Business Owners and Lawful Money Tax Returns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think the privacy issue is making this difficult. I am approaching this as the presumption the business is a downtown storefront. My experience matches it up to a Pharmacopia on Boulder and Tejon a few years ago. The owner got into an argument with a couple city tax assessors whether vitamins are food and it went downhill from there. He is out of business.

I find the whole banishment business with Motla68 wonderful, almost like I want to take credit for calculating the whole episode ahead of time. The fellow is doing some amazing breakthrough with redemption of lawful money on municipal charge coupons - Tickets - but I am referring to his inspiration regarding that old Sheriff Agreement that he put forward back when he first registered - Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Regardless of the exact scenario on this thread - the business itself - I am addressing what The Problem is according to the opening post. Not running a similar business, I have been missing something in my mental models; the fact that a Zero Return does not reflect accurate bookkeeping practices for other purposes. I would not recommend that one keep two sets of books - cooking the books!

So I am now integrating the untried practice (except with Motla68 but he seemed to think it a perpetual agreement even though the fee was calculated for only one year) of picking the menu items you want for your downtown storefront - fire and police protection; communications 911 service and maybe a couple others like Chamber of Commerce underwriting, Sheriff's Business Association etc. - and figuring up your personal Mill Tax, per capita from last year's CAFR. Then you collect and publish your receipt for that donation and renew it annually and substitute that receipt for protection traditionally covered by city sales taxes done by a percentage of profits - including protection from harassing City Tax Assessors!!

Interesting though - this website is a great probe.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Aside from the obvious Manifestation in the second paragraph, the sheriff agreement created in 2004 was never used, it is put away and never used especially after development of CS in 2009 referencing the indemnification it was determined it would never be needed. WHEN ALL CRIMES ARE COMMERCIAL
    • According to 27 CFR 72.11, burglary; counterfeiting; forgery; kidnapping; larceny; robbery; illegal sale or possession of weapons; prostitution; extortion; swindling; and many other things, like simple addiction to drugs or marihuana use.
    Are considered and defined as “Commercial Crimes” where the charge is converted to an object for “commercial use” in which to create bonds to hold you as surety when you make claims on the Birth Name or any other name they create.. aka John Doe. Now for someone who knows who they are being that the currency is property of the state and the names they created for themselves are property of the state, then what? I have seen many articles written up where according to the late Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist, 100% of the people that are in Federal or State Penitentiaries are there VOLUNTARILY! Also there is surveys and articles that I have seen that where United States has the highest population of people in prison then any other country. People need to question the source of authority of all these things including the lower charters setup, whether it comes from color of law or some lawful agreement written, verbal or otherwise.
    Indemnification is a powerful tool when used correctly,

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post2109
    Last edited by motla68; 04-22-11 at 05:03 PM.