Thread: Business Owners and Lawful Money Tax Returns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The problem I'm having is if I only declare the amount of money that I wasn't able to apply my demand to, I come out way negative (loss) after expenses.
    I think it is finally starting to sink in. We must be extraordinarily frustrating - so slow.

Now I get it. This is about reconciling your books with a Zero Return - you need to calculate your books accurately to calculate the City Sales Tax.

Processing...

The presumption is that the City Tax Assessor is in coordinated intel with Federal and State.

The Federal is the only assessment that matters. The State assessment is based in Federal.

Figure the City assessment accurately according to tradition because you are paying for the municipal commercial protection district - METRO organization. It has nothing to do with redeeming lawful money. The police and protection coverture are paid for by a percentage of your profits. It is a different priesthood. It operates within lawful money, in your case while the next shop over operates without lawful money - the elastic currency of the Fed. The tradition is the same.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-22-11 at 03:11 AM.