Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Business Owners and Lawful Money Tax Returns

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    Axe, don't mean to hijack but David brought up a good point where I find myself a little unsure of the operation. METRO org operates within lawful money? Does that include issues of property tax on real estate? I think so. The township where I live claims that property taxes pays for school, fire and police. I thought it was the purchasing of property with FRN's that allowed the local's to charge a property tax as it extends the lien the whole way down to the local govt. David can you expand on that a little how it operates within lawful money before I gum up the works with alot of cross talk?

Thank you
    MC
    No Worries. I'm happy to host discussion on anything to do with business ownership, local taxes,
    and the like as it is all highly relevant to my situation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Thank you for contributing Stone. Nice to know there are others in my boat :-)

I have multiple web properties that are unrelated to my brick and mortar business,
    but I have a brick and mortar business also.

I'm aware of the 1099-k, Paypal had a big banner up the last half of last year
    letting everyone know that starting in 2011 they will be reporting all accounts
    that do over a certain amount of sales or withdraws in a year.

My quandary there is I don;t know how to go about applying my RE (restricted endorsement)
    Everything is created electronically, so I may have problems there.
    It is like any Zero Return - you are only to report Taxable Income and it depends entirely upon your right to be heard, and the law. That last part is why Pete HENDRICKSON is in prison. He figured that could read:

It is like any Zero Return - you are only to report Taxable Income and it depends entirely upon your right to be heard, and the traditional patriot mythology - private but logical interpretations of the IR Code.
    What I am saying is that the Reports from clients and PayPal are not heard when you send in a signed 1040 Form. They become Hearsay, compared to your signed testimony.

An example is this NY State assessment:

David I have listened to your vids, I'm extremely excited to get this going. I went to my bank today that I have a business account with and wanted to change my ID signature card they said I couldn't put anything more on that signature card other than my name? They even called to verify. How do I even get this account under lawful money if they won't let me put it on my signature card. Thanks for Anyones help right now, I need to get out of this mess. Thx

My quandary there is I don;t know how to go about applying my RE (restricted endorsement)
    Everything is created electronically, so I may have problems there.
    For a fee, paypal will send you a paper check. You may then apply your RE to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hescotoolz View Post
    David I have listened to your vids, I'm extremely excited to get this going. I went to my bank today that I have a business account with and wanted to change my ID signature card they said I couldn't put anything more on that signature card other than my name? They even called to verify. How do I even get this account under lawful money if they won't let me put it on my signature card. Thanks for Anyones help right now, I need to get out of this mess. Thx
    Whoops! This looks like I let that one slip by.

This is quite simply a case of allowing the bank to be in charge rather than forming a business relationship. If your bank sees you forming a mutually beneficial relationship with a competitor bank that will respect your right to redeem lawful money they will likely rethink your blanket non-endorsement (restricted endorsement).

Doug,

Yeah, that's what I do and have been doing for 3 years, I guess I would feel better now that PayPal is reporting to have my RE on that account.

It is like any Zero Return - you are only to report Taxable Income and it depends entirely upon your right to be heard, and the law. That last part is why Pete HENDRICKSON is in prison. He figured that could read:

What I am saying is that the Reports from clients and PayPal are not heard when you send in a signed 1040 Form. They become Hearsay, compared to your signed testimony.
    David, Thanks for contributing... I'm missing how that image you posted is relevant to your quote above. That looks like a zero return, which I don't have. I have a fair amount of FRN liability, about 1/3 of the gross.

It seems as though I'm not doing a very good job of explaining myself.

I'm in business. I do have a storefront, so it's obvious I'm in business.

I do pay the local tax. The State has no tax.

I have to file a federal return. I do not have any withholdings, I pay (if I owe)
    when I file.

Say I have 100K gross. 30K is non-restricted endorsed FRN. The rest has been
    lawful money through my restricted endorsements.

Say the cost of doing business is 45K. Leaving a surplus of 65K.

My local borough tax is quarterly, which I have to pay on the gross every quarter.

What I'm getting down to here is this;

How is this written up on the return? There are places for the gross, and the net,
    but there is no place for "how much was in lawful money".

If I write down the numbers as they are, they are going to say that I owe them taxes
    on 65K which comes out to about 15-20K.

But what I'm telling them is that I don't owe them anything because I'm only liable for
    30K, which after tax credits and cost of doing business is nothing owed.

Doug,

Yeah, that's what I do and have been doing for 3 years, I guess I would feel better now that PayPal is reporting to have my RE on that account.

David, Thanks for contributing... I'm missing how that image you posted is relevant to your quote above. That looks like a zero return, which I don't have. I have a fair amount of FRN liability, about 1/3 of the gross.

It seems as though I'm not doing a very good job of explaining myself.

I'm in business. I do have a storefront, so it's obvious I'm in business.

I do pay the local tax. The State has no tax.

I have to file a federal return. I do not have any withholdings, I pay (if I owe)
    when I file.

Say I have 100K gross. 30K is non-restricted endorsed FRN. The rest has been
    lawful money through my restricted endorsements.

Say the cost of doing business is 45K. Leaving a surplus of 65K.

My local borough tax is quarterly, which I have to pay on the gross every quarter.

What I'm getting down to here is this;

How is this written up on the return? There are places for the gross, and the net,
    but there is no place for "how much was in lawful money".

If I write down the numbers as they are, they are going to say that I owe them taxes
    on 65K which comes out to about 15-20K.

But what I'm telling them is that I don't owe them anything because I'm only liable for
    30K, which after tax credits and cost of doing business is nothing owed.
    Please link the Form you propose to use and we can examine that specifically.

IRS Forms.

Meanwhile I suggest you order a stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Axe do you realize that the CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST known as LEGAL M. NAME [w/SSN] is just that - A Trust. Now, that Sole Proprietorship as you call it gets its standing from CQVT - I mean you did go down to a Trust Asset Registry - Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder - and Record a DBA, yes? So the TAXPAYER - FIRST MIDDLE LAST [CQVT] is the Trust you mention. How you fish out of that boat is your business.

Certainly when you sign on behalf of the BUSINESS ENTITY you sign in Capacity, right? Why would you not make a demand for lawful money for EVERYTHING that is done in the NAME of the Business Entity?

It's like Bon Jovi says "It's all the same, only the names have changed"....

The question remains is the Person a US Person or not? Is it an LLC, Corp [C or S], Trust, what is it? Are you in capacity as Manager, Vice President, President or Trustee or Agent? Why does Capacity matter? It does not? Except to say that certain liabilities can be shielded by Persons.

Amend the ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION - that can be done at ANYTIME. I might add "It is the express will and intent of the officers, agents, trustees, managers, and/or administrators to handle Lawful Money per Title 12 U.S.C. Section 411 as shown herein with the express written demand for lawful money per 12USC411."

The signature card at the banking institution can be updated or close the account and open a new one. Every instrument handled even for the most mundane of reasons should bear the stamp "demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411."

Why because every piece of mail or other instrument has a commercial value. Maybe not now, but I can guarantee if the company is sued then those instruments might be used to find a value.

In the past, I have held offices of Agent, Manager, President and Trustee for many different Persons.

What is your express intent? Make it known so that the INTERNAL book-keeper does not have to read your mind. INTERNAL that is to the United States - IRS and Dept. of Revenue (DOR). You say DOR? That's right. While the STATE has its own Domestic Sovereignty it is Dependent to the UNITED STATES.

I mean, come on Axe, who gave Standing to the Sole Prop? Did you? NO! You executed the relationship as authorized USER in Cestui Que Vie Trust relationship. Corporation, LLC or Trust [C or S w/TIN or EIN] are all Persons of the US. You think no, go and read the IRS code more carefully. In regard to US Persons. That should open the eyes a bit.

Hello - It is ALL Trust Law.
    Are you suggesting that people who want to open up a business aren't actually required to get a license, permit, etc.?

Certainly, people are not required to get a license, permit ect to do anything.

Persons are required to.

By the way, you cannot be a people without redeeming lawful money.

My current opinion only and not legal advise.

New Business Owner

Hello All,
    I am a brand new member of the suitor club so I apologize in advance...
    I have been following this site along with a few others just trying to grasp hold of the hold idea of redeeming lawful money. I get it, I do. I've ordered my stamp and I plan on implementing this remedy on everything I do.
    The long and short of it is I am a 30 y.o business owner who is just getting started. I purchased a mobile food unit in October and we are set to launch in about a month or so. I presume most all of our sales will be cash with a few exceptions where customers may utilize Square-Up https://squareup.com/...payment from a smartphone.
    What are the definitive steps someone like myself would need to do in order to rid myself of the IRS in all my business dealings. I have no accounting or business background (the business aspect I'm leaving to my fiance). To be honest I am completely lost with the whole accounting aspect of it. Being a 30 year old female, when I explain what I am doing to my friends and collegues they are totally lost and more or less look at me like I have 10 heads. Yes, I am quite ahead of my time But have no one to help me. We've filed our LLC and DBA with Pennsylvania. Being as though we created our LLC back in October and are not even up and running- thus no income- I have just been filing zeros on my quarterly statements.
    Any suggestions or help or feedback would be most appreciated!