Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Business Owners and Lawful Money Tax Returns

Quote Originally Posted by Jmi52 View Post
    Hello All,
    I am a brand new member of the suitor club so I apologize in advance...
    I have been following this site along with a few others just trying to grasp hold of the hold idea of redeeming lawful money. I get it, I do. I've ordered my stamp and I plan on implementing this remedy on everything I do.
    The long and short of it is I am a 30 y.o business owner who is just getting started. I purchased a mobile food unit in October and we are set to launch in about a month or so. I presume most all of our sales will be cash with a few exceptions where customers may utilize Square-Up https://squareup.com/...payment from a smartphone.
    What are the definitive steps someone like myself would need to do in order to rid myself of the IRS in all my business dealings. I have no accounting or business background (the business aspect I'm leaving to my fiance). To be honest I am completely lost with the whole accounting aspect of it. Being a 30 year old female, when I explain what I am doing to my friends and collegues they are totally lost and more or less look at me like I have 10 heads. Yes, I am quite ahead of my time But have no one to help me. We've filed our LLC and DBA with Pennsylvania. Being as though we created our LLC back in October and are not even up and running- thus no income- I have just been filing zeros on my quarterly statements.
    Any suggestions or help or feedback would be most appreciated!
    Hello Jmi52, welcome to the club.

Trading goods and services for cash is a great thing in my experience, because with cash one does not have to beg a bank to give it utility, as one does with a check, at which point one may be considered to be engaged in a "trade or business" with the United States. That would be taxable.

You cannot expect to "rid" yourself of the IRS when you apply for a TIN and an LLC. That is akin to jumping in bed with the IRS.

DH and I once had an LLC and it proved to be a complete waste of time and resources for us. Our tax payments were always higher than our income (popular meaning of the word), after we paid all the bills.
    Great way to go into dept.
    We dissolved the LLC and went back to business as usual, dba XYZ CONSTRUCTION (DH is a carpenter), except we only accept lawful money for payments anymore.
    This works much better for us.

We are not required to file 1040s anymore, because our numbers are too small, but we file 1040EZs anyways, for the EIC and other reasons.

Regards
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Hello All,
    I am a brand new member of the suitor club so I apologize in advance...
    I have been following this site along with a few others just trying to grasp hold of the hold idea of redeeming lawful money. I get it, I do. I've ordered my stamp and I plan on implementing this remedy on everything I do.
    The long and short of it is I am a 30 y.o business owner who is just getting started. I purchased a mobile food unit in October and we are set to launch in about a month or so. I presume most all of our sales will be cash with a few exceptions where customers may utilize Square-Up https://squareup.com/...payment from a smartphone.
    What are the definitive steps someone like myself would need to do in order to rid myself of the IRS in all my business dealings. I have no accounting or business background (the business aspect I'm leaving to my fiance). To be honest I am completely lost with the whole accounting aspect of it. Being a 30 year old female, when I explain what I am doing to my friends and collegues they are totally lost and more or less look at me like I have 10 heads. Yes, I am quite ahead of my time But have no one to help me. We've filed our LLC and DBA with Pennsylvania. Being as though we created our LLC back in October and are not even up and running- thus no income- I have just been filing zeros on my quarterly statements.
    Any suggestions or help or feedback would be most appreciated!
    Congratulations! Welcome to StSC too. It is wonderful to have you along.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post

Trading goods and services for cash is a great thing in my experience, because with cash one does not have to beg a bank to give it utility, as one does with a check, at which point one may be considered to be engaged in a "trade or business" with the United States. That would be taxable.

You cannot expect to "rid" yourself of the IRS when you apply for a TIN and an LLC. That is akin to jumping in bed with the IRS.

DH and I once had an LLC and it proved to be a complete waste of time and resources for us. Our tax payments were always higher than our income (popular meaning of the word), after we paid all the bills.

We dissolved the LLC and went back to business as usual, dba XYZ CONSTRUCTION (DH is a carpenter), except we only accept lawful money for payments anymore.

We are not required to file 1040s anymore, because our numbers are too small, but we file 1040EZs anyways, for the EIC and other reasons.

Regards

I do not see how that will work for your business with fast food customers flashing their cell phones at your scanner to pay within a second's time while you crank out 90 Minutes of work for a full day's wages. That electronic edge is obviously built into your business plan.

The only method I can think of depends on:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

So make your demand and then do whatever it takes to do business and thrive. There are some threads where I outline the process here. Search my posts please. The process is to get your evidence repository set up and notify the nearest Federal Reserve Bank. You serve this notice to your bank and that is done. You have this all done and in your evidence repository and get ten certified copies - that ten will last you 2.5 years; understand? You submit one as an attachment with every quarterly filing of $0 taxable income.

If the IRS gets nasty about it then you talk with them (get everything in writing though). If there is something wrong with redeeming lawful money then we are all interested in hearing about it. Especially me.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Regards
    There is distinction between private business and public business.

Thank you for the kind words! So my question is, is a DBA, and by this I presume you mean operating a "business" under a ficticious name, able to be in existence without an LLC? I first filed our LLC "umbrella" and then did a fictitious name for our actual truck's operating name. So we are XXX, LLC dba XXX food truck.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I do not see how that will work for your business with fast food customers flashing their cell phones at your scanner to pay within a second's time while you crank out 90 Minutes of work for a full day's wages. That electronic edge is obviously built into your business plan.
    Thank you David! As a truck operator, isnt a fast paying customer the best kind? Should we just go completely all cash only? I have been reading through your posts for some time now. Would I also sign our signature cards for the business at said bank "redeem lawful money pursuant..." the same as one would for a personal account? We also do catering so I presume we will be accepting deposit checks from our customers...

How about stamping each federal reserve note with the redemption verbiage at the end of our work day? Would that also be necessary?
    Are there accountants who are privy to this information and process?

Thank you David! As a truck operator, isnt a fast paying customer the best kind? Should we just go completely all cash only? I have been reading through your posts for some time now. Would I also sign our signature cards for the business at said bank "redeem lawful money pursuant..." the same as one would for a personal account? We also do catering so I presume we will be accepting deposit checks from our customers...

How about stamping each federal reserve note with the redemption verbiage at the end of our work day? Would that also be necessary?
    Are there accountants who are privy to this information and process?
    Several suitors are accountants and even bankers.

There are combinations of forums for your notice and demand. I would say going cash only will be nowhere as prosperous as all three, cash, swiping plastic and flashing phones.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

All you are in control of is making your demand. Something fascinating occured last week in my mind. Many of the suitors in the brain trust are excited about this too. - Especially the Christians.

I just got off the phone with a new suitor and she got it right away because she has been perplexed for decades about how to "Come out of Her" - She being the Harlot, City of Babylon in the Book of Revelation. Now ponder that the entire Federal Reserve System is a currency system of elastic currency - false balances.

A false balance is an abomination to the LORD but a just weight is His delight. Proverbs 11:1

Consider that Congress would not write a law to be ambiguous yet the left a pronoun in there I have been presuming to be Federal Reserve notes for They. All over the Internet I always write it in:

They [FRNs] shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Finally it hit me!

They are people.

Demand lawful money - be redeemed by the LORD through the Federal Reserve System. Better yet, be redeemed from the Federal Reserve System in thirty pieces of silver lawful money if you get my reference from Judas and Zechariah. Remedy is between your ears. If you can explain it you have mastered the metaphysics. You have to do it to master it though. If you try studying it you will only get fleeting glimpses - see James 1:25 et al.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-04-12 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    There is distinction between private business and public business.
    Sounds interesting.
    Would you care to elaborate further please?
    Treefarmer

Thank you for the kind words! So my question is, is a DBA, and by this I presume you mean operating a "business" under a ficticious name, able to be in existence without an LLC? I first filed our LLC "umbrella" and then did a fictitious name for our actual truck's operating name. So we are XXX, LLC dba XXX food truck.
    When we dissolved the LLC, we went to the bank to close down the LLC business account. This is a small town, where everyone is known by first name, and the bank lady asked us why we wanted to close our business account. We told her that we had dissolved the LLC and she said there was no reason to close the account, just rename it, FIRST M LAST dba XYZ CONSTRUCTION.

We followed her advice and that's the way it's worked for us ever since. We never even filed any paperwork on the DBA, it only exists on the bank account.

I should add though that ever since the housing market crash of '08 we have not handled any large contract jobs and DH is semi retired. We are anachronisms of a bygone era, handling only lawful money cash and making oral contracts, with a hand shake only. We live in a rapidly shrinking world of no codes or building inspectors, perhaps the last place of its kind.
    Treefarmer

No doubt though, judging by the posts here - you are both redeemed of the LORD.

My posts are toward not hobbling a budding business venture and blessing it with true balances through making the demand clear. I believe it is the same model - redemption.

Sounds interesting.
    Would you care to elaborate further please?
    This is what I have learned from George Gordon and his broadcasts.

Private business does not involve government. Private business is just that ... private between the business and the customer.
    Public business has a public interest involved and thus is subject to regulation by government.
    Keywords there are public interest.

This also includes employment. There is no common law right to employment.
    Employment is a state regulated franchise.

The downside of all of this is that private business is strict liability. Accepting the state franchise of incorporation and thus limited liability is an enticing benefit.